Girlfriend left me for bigger haha

D_Barrasse Brickdick

Account Disabled
Media
So me and my now ex had been havin some problems sexually.... When we first got together we could'nt get enough of each other, then slowly it started slowing down and she started talkin abt how she loved big cocks and i thought it was so hot so i called a friend of ours who has a legit 8.5" long and is thick is hell so they could fuck and i was gnna watch... That was fine because we had been together for two years and i'm a pretty pleasant 7.5"... well anyways he came over and literally gave her the best pounding that i've ever seen,heard, or been involved with! So i'm happy and he keeps coming back for more and she slowly starts to be with him and now they are together, but i have no hard feelings i had the pleasure of seein what she gets to enjoy now so i'm happy for her and have started dating quickly.... Just thought id tell ya'll abt it

D_Alldwin_Applesack

Account Disabled
Media
i'm sorry to hear =\ size of dicks arent everything... theres more than that in a relationship... but u got nothing to be sad about mr. 7.5 :) im glad ur not horribly depressed ... or if u secretly are i hope u get happy soon :p

D_Doewell Dadong

Experimental Member
Media
She sounds like quite a shallow person. And if your not upset about it then your heart wasn't in it. And if your heart wasn't in it, moving on is the best thing.

Start a new chapter in your life etc

Axxie

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well at least everyone's being mature about it. I'm glad there's no hard feelings!

YBNB

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well she's clearly a bit of a shallow [not literally] girl, and you seem happy enough. So just give it time and wait for her to leave this guy for something bigger, seeing as that seems to be her only motivation.

Wrist_thick10

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've seen women leave their man for a big dick before. sometimes it's temporary. I used to fuck a sizequeen from Philadelphia. Her husband, who was once a good buddy of mine, came to town to visit from New York. He slept on the living room couch while I fucked his wife upstairs. The only words he said was "it was meant to be." No one has seen him since, not even his son.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: BigBen

AlphaMale

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I'm pretty sure everyone just took the bait on this thread (I know, I've done it in the past also). :mad:

This is obviously just another CUCKOLD FANTASY thread (it needs to be in fictitious stories imo), i.e. the "I was gonna watch part", "I have 7.5" but he had 8.5," etc. - the whole premise is bogus.

That, or either every single person with a cuckold fantasy has just happened to experience the exact same thing, countless times and post about it in exactly the same way... everytime. :cool:

Last edited:

rubirosa

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
So me and my now ex had been havin some problems sexually.... When we first got together we could'nt get enough of each other, then slowly it started slowing down and she started talkin abt how she loved big cocks and i thought it was so hot so i called a friend of ours who has a legit 8.5" long and is thick is hell so they could fuck and i was gnna watch... That was fine because we had been together for two years and i'm a pretty pleasant 7.5"... well anyways he came over and literally gave her the best pounding that i've ever seen,heard, or been involved with! So i'm happy and he keeps coming back for more and she slowly starts to be with him and now they are together, but i have no hard feelings i had the pleasure of seein what she gets to enjoy now so i'm happy for her and have started dating quickly.... Just thought id tell ya'll abt it

It could be worse than it is. She could have left you for another Woman.Just ask Lou Diamond Phillips.

DiscoBoy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight