Girlfriend left me for bigger haha

Pitbull

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Not the first time I've heard of this happening. I'm a bit shocked you don't seem more upset over this.

I would think that in this instance and the other times you have heard of it happening there is more to it than penis size.
Especially 7 & 1/2 vs 8 & 1/2.
That is like me dumping a 36C for a 38D because I like big tits.

I think the fact that he is not upset over this is an indication that there was not much of a relationship or problems that are not being acknowledged.

D_Biff Wellington

Experimental Member
Media
I'm pretty sure everyone just took the bait on this thread (I know, I've done it in the past also). :mad:

This is obviously just another CUCKOLD FANTASY thread (it needs to be in fictitious stories imo), i.e. the "I was gonna watch part", "I have 7.5" but he had 8.5," etc. - the whole premise is bogus.

That, or either every single person with a cuckold fantasy has just happened to experience the exact same thing, countless times and post about it in exactly the same way... everytime. :cool:

dude when did lpsg get invaded by these dudes? every single thread is about how this guy has a big dick, but his wife or gf fucks someone bigger and then leaves him. this shit is something that just happened in the past 6 months, isn't it?

Honey123

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I agree with AlphaMale that this is a probably just a cuckold fantasy and was thinking that when I read the OP. Women don't leave one man for another with a bigger cock as much as men think we do. We're much more likely to leave for a man that treats us better - what ever the woman's definition of "treat her better is." Loosing the woman to the bull is the ultimate cuck dream come true.

wallyj84

Superior Member
Media
I've seen women leave their man for a big dick before. sometimes it's temporary. I used to fuck a sizequeen from Philadelphia. Her husband, who was once a good buddy of mine, came to town to visit from New York. He slept on the living room couch while I fucked his wife upstairs. The only words he said was "it was meant to be." No one has seen him since, not even his son.

If I may ask, what happened to his wife and son?

simbablk

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Not sure I like these stories either. I mean, the fact that you can continue on is wonderful and should be applauded. But this (to me) is a prime example of why you should never allow your significant other to sleep with someone else, EVER.

But you're okay with it, so I'm okay with it. Good luck in the future. And oh, his big cock had nothing to do with it - she was gonna leave you regardless. You just gave her an easy way out.

Simba

Pitbull

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Not sure I like these stories either. I mean, the fact that you can continue on is wonderful and should be applauded. But this (to me) is a prime example of why you should never allow your significant other to sleep with someone else, EVER.

But you're okay with it, so I'm okay with it. Good luck in the future. And oh, his big cock had nothing to do with it - she was gonna leave you regardless. You just gave her an easy way out.

Simba

Hit the nail on the head

(or looking at your avitar - hit the nail with your head)

B_New End

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I believe him. I don't think its cuckold. I think he is trying to cope. Rolling with the punches and all.