Girlfriend measuring your cock!

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by Playmaker!!!, May 21, 2009.

1. Playmaker!!!

Playmaker!!! Member

Did your girl ever measured you? Do they no how to measure properly? Mine measured 18.5 cm and 13 cir.

But i think they know how to do it properly!

Your opinions????

thx

2. kazooplayer

kazooplayer New Member

Yes she has measured. No, she doesn't know how to properly (might be intentionally making a mess of it.) My opinion is that it's kind of hot, but she's not telling me anything I haven't seen 100 times before.

3. unzipped

Gold Member

Albums:
    no inch marking inside her - where it really counts the most

4. AlphaMale

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Yeah past gfs like to measure me, but like others have said they don't really do it properly.

Most times they want to measure it all over the place: top, bottom, sides, from the balls, around, etc. hehe :biggrin1:

5. londoncalling

londoncalling New Member

Albums:
    Yeah a couple of girls have, and I remember my first girlfriend being particularly keen to.

This kind of relates to the "Do women talk about size" thread, because basically she just wanted a number she could brag to her mates about.

6. B_ytcorp

B_ytcorp New Member

lol nice... I take the word of both men and women to be bumpkus either way until I see evidence... who's to say she took an 8 incher and blew it guessing it were a 10.

7. adam

adam Active Member

Albums:
    yep, she tried but didn't know how to measure up the curve.

8. bigjpgh

bigjpgh Member

Albums:
    I have had several past gfs and current wife measure me. i love it, turn on to have htem do it. most dont do it right but its still alot of fun

9. Mackleanen Beebarf

Mackleanen Beebarf New Member

The Mrs. does it on occasion, sometimes as part of a roleplay, sometimes because she saw some number quoted in a magazine article and wants to compare. In the case of the former, how she goes about it doesn't really matter as accuracy's not really the point. It's a huge turn-on regardless.

10. laffitte

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    The first time I was told how very big I was by a woman was when she compared me to her her four previous partners by showing where they measured to on her outstetched hand. "One came to here, one to there, two to about there and you...way past the ends of my fingers".

Another got me very hard using her fantastic oral technique and used an IKEA paper tape measure. 23cm apparently but I was not interested. I was so aroused all I wanted was it back in her mouth and down her throat

11. eyemready

eyemready Member

Remember the adage: Measure twice, cut once.

12. Yknarfy

Yknarfy Active Member

Albums:
    My wife has neasured mine but can't do it right and made it 10" - I didn't argue!

Franky

13. IntoxicatingToxin

Gold Member

I've never measured a guy. I don't think I really understand the point of it. lol.

14. D_hans zoff

D_hans zoff New Member

My ex measured me several times. She liked showing off to her mates in school!

15. B_625girth

B_625girth New Member

my wife measured my length shortly after getting married(late 70's), and then again about 10 yrs later. this time she measured length and girth and used a seamstress tape to measure. She had about 4-5 gfs at the time and they were comparing their bfs and husbands. She later told me I wasn't the longest(2nd), but was far thicker than any others. and she measured correctly. this was at a time when she had a cock fetish, cock envy, cock worship, ????. all I know is I liked it, I got spontaneous BJ's, laid a lot, probably the best she has ever treated me. certainly, better than now. we moved and after the internet got going, and we went online, about 1996, she measured me after giving me a long, teasing BJ, and I was slightly larger than before. a couple of days later, I came home from work, and was trying to take a nap, and she snuggled up, kissed me, fondled me and said, I was a rare man. once again, the girls did a cock comparison with their SO's and some site on the internet with a cock size study and percentages.

16. sandie305

sandie305 New Member

Albums:
    my man would not let me!! he was weird about it!! And its really big... so whats the problem?

17. kazooplayer

kazooplayer New Member

Has he ever told you his size? Have you ever guessed at what it was? Like, "you must be 9 inches!" It's possible he doesn't want to destroy the illusion.

18. D_Brighton Early

D_Brighton Early New Member

Agreed; Sandie305, your boyfriend could be a little ashamed>? of it maybe. He shouldn't be at all, but maybe give him some more encouragment. Or turn it into a teacher roleplay? :tongue:

19. lorne

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Ive had a bunch do it, most measure along the bottom making it huge, whether or not they did or didnt know it was wrong didnt matter to me. Every now and then you meet someone who knows how to, and if they do girth you know they mean business. Only met one girl ever who pulled out her own seamstress tape from her purse.

20. ejection_handle

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Sounds like your reputation might have preceded you there. Thats a hell of a photo gallery by the way.

Draft saved Draft deleted