Girlfriend measuring your cock!

kazooplayer

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Did your girl ever measured you? Do they no how to measure properly? Mine measured 18.5 cm and 13 cir.

But i think they know how to do it properly!

Your opinions????

thx

Yes she has measured. No, she doesn't know how to properly (might be intentionally making a mess of it.) My opinion is that it's kind of hot, but she's not telling me anything I haven't seen 100 times before.

AlphaMale

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Yeah past gfs like to measure me, but like others have said they don't really do it properly.

Most times they want to measure it all over the place: top, bottom, sides, from the balls, around, etc. hehe :biggrin1:

Mackleanen Beebarf

Experimental Member
Media
The Mrs. does it on occasion, sometimes as part of a roleplay, sometimes because she saw some number quoted in a magazine article and wants to compare. In the case of the former, how she goes about it doesn't really matter as accuracy's not really the point. It's a huge turn-on regardless.

laffitte

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
The first time I was told how very big I was by a woman was when she compared me to her her four previous partners by showing where they measured to on her outstetched hand. "One came to here, one to there, two to about there and you...way past the ends of my fingers".

Another got me very hard using her fantastic oral technique and used an IKEA paper tape measure. 23cm apparently but I was not interested. I was so aroused all I wanted was it back in her mouth and down her throat

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
my wife measured my length shortly after getting married(late 70's), and then again about 10 yrs later. this time she measured length and girth and used a seamstress tape to measure. She had about 4-5 gfs at the time and they were comparing their bfs and husbands. She later told me I wasn't the longest(2nd), but was far thicker than any others. and she measured correctly. this was at a time when she had a cock fetish, cock envy, cock worship, ????. all I know is I liked it, I got spontaneous BJ's, laid a lot, probably the best she has ever treated me. certainly, better than now. we moved and after the internet got going, and we went online, about 1996, she measured me after giving me a long, teasing BJ, and I was slightly larger than before. a couple of days later, I came home from work, and was trying to take a nap, and she snuggled up, kissed me, fondled me and said, I was a rare man. once again, the girls did a cock comparison with their SO's and some site on the internet with a cock size study and percentages.

sandie305

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
my man would not let me!! he was weird about it!! And its really big... so whats the problem?

lorne

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Ive had a bunch do it, most measure along the bottom making it huge, whether or not they did or didnt know it was wrong didnt matter to me. Every now and then you meet someone who knows how to, and if they do girth you know they mean business. Only met one girl ever who pulled out her own seamstress tape from her purse.