Girlfriend only orgasms once during sex

B_Gutz

Just Browsing
Media
When my girlfriend and i have sex she only comes once and then she is through. i have asked her if there is anything that i can do to make her come again and she says that once she comes she just not in the mood anymore. there are those rare times when the will orgasms more than once but thats rare. so i wanted to know is there anything i can do because she i ready to go after a ten min break. but i want her to have multiorgasms. Im only 7x6 any tips?

Chick&2DicksUK

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've been with girls who don't cum at all and some who can only bring themselves off.

It don't detract from the sex and the closeness of having sex.

If she's bothered, you should be. But if she isn't, neither should you.

Just my opinion.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Why don't you let her have as many as SHE wants? Some women are too sensitive in that area to cum again. i used to have probably 50 per session while masturbating, but since i got my clitoral piercing im too sensitive and i can only have 2 or 3 and i'm just as satisfied with a few as i was with several dozen.

Guys: Please stop trying to fit your women in a box. Many cant orgasm through sex- you can't make her no matter how hard you thrust your dick into her if she isnt made physiologically to do it. You also can't make her have as many orgasms as YOU want.

You're a selfish lover if you arent satisfied with her satisfaction. Be happy you can make her climax and get over it.

Mule

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
When my girlfriend and i have sex she only comes once and then she is through. i have asked her if there is anything that i can do to make her come again and she says that once she comes she just not in the mood anymore. there are those rare times when the will orgasms more than once but thats rare. so i wanted to know is there anything i can do because she i ready to go after a ten min break. but i want her to have multiorgasms. Im only 7x6 any tips?

This doesn't have anything to do with penis size, so don't blame yourself. Some women are like this - one climax is enough and they are either satisfied or too sensitive for further play after the first. It's not a big deal - just be happy that your lady is pleased with what you do for her and that she is enjoying her one big boom each time. :)

B_andyo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Gutz, this is completely normal. Some women are like many of the guys who can only cum once and dont want to keep going, which turn me off!

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i am the same way you describe your girlfriend. pressuring her and obsessing about it will only make her feel like she's inadequate sexually. this is not about you, your penis, or your techniques as a lover. it's her body and her sexual response. if she's happy, let it go. your issues are all about your sense of sexual prowess, and you've got to let those go. if she says she's happy with you, she is. if you can't take it that she may never have multiple orgasms with you, move on.

i have to say, i've been made to feel inadequate by both men and women because i don't have multiple orgasms-- whether they are sexual partners or not. in our highly sexualized world, it's not enough anymore to be satisfied sexually, you have to fit whatever current mold seems to be in style and right now being multiply orgasmic as a woman is part of that. i'm beginning to learn that i'm happy with my sex life, and it's no one else's business, not even my partner's, to expect me to conform what my body and mind are capable of to feed their sense of vanity.

with that said, i'm never averse to continuing so that my partner can get off or whatever, but trying to make me have multiples only stresses both of us out.

ZOS23xy

Sexy Member
Media
I've been with girls who don't cum at all and some who can only bring themselves off.

It don't detract from the sex and the closeness of having sex.

If she's bothered, you should be. But if she isn't, neither should you.

Just my opinion.

Hmm. Good point. My wife has made me stop because the repeated orgasms get painful, and she feels a headache coming on. Do not think it detracts from your masculinity or your ego. You made her feel good. Give her a back rub. Hold her. Talk to her. Kiss.

B_Gutz

Just Browsing
Media
Thanks for all the feedback guys. however i dont think im a selfish lover as stated if anything i would like to believe i am the exact opposite. i only asked this question because i have friends that come six times B2B and i have been with females like that too. i just wanted to give her my all and be the best sexually. she says all the time that she loves the sex now that i think about it is normally her thats starts it off. now i see i should just be happy because she comes 95% of the time.

Mr. Bungle

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When I'm with my girlfriend, I always start out with the finger technique - about 5 minutes into it, she's just BEGGING me to fuck her, and when I do, we both cum simultaneously just about every single time. I've also been with girls who don't cum at all during sex, but I've just gotten lucky with some, especially my current lady. If she cums 95% of the time, you've got nothin to worry about, man.

Chick&2DicksUK

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I found out early that to bat the ball into the girl's park, all you have to do is get her on top, lay back and say "this time, it's for you. Do what you want, but do it for you".

On many occasions, the girl has "done it for her" and I haven't even cum.

I got my pleasure from seeing her get hers.

Now, why would a girl be any different?

Sometimes giving pleasure to another is as good (if not better) than receiving pleasure, yourself.

Likewise, if the lady gets off on making ME cum, then who am I to deny her?

B_Demention

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Be glad you're able to get her off once. Some women don't come from penetration at all, and I've been with a couple. It was exhausting. I'd go for ages, switching up positions to prolong things and writhing my lower body in ways I didn't think were possible. Then when it doesn't happen at all for her, you feel inadequate. The truth is, her orgasms as such don't have much to do with size and I'd wager that even the best technique doesn't help much if she's simply not one to come from sex. Some women are just like that and I don't think there's much you can do about it.

Kallisti

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
i am the same way you describe your girlfriend. pressuring her and obsessing about it will only make her feel like she's inadequate sexually. this is not about you, your penis, or your techniques as a lover. it's her body and her sexual response. if she's happy, let it go. your issues are all about your sense of sexual prowess, and you've got to let those go. if she says she's happy with you, she is. if you can't take it that she may never have multiple orgasms with you, move on.

i have to say, i've been made to feel inadequate by both men and women because i don't have multiple orgasms-- whether they are sexual partners or not. in our highly sexualized world, it's not enough anymore to be satisfied sexually, you have to fit whatever current mold seems to be in style and right now being multiply orgasmic as a woman is part of that. i'm beginning to learn that i'm happy with my sex life, and it's no one else's business, not even my partner's, to expect me to conform what my body and mind are capable of to feed their sense of vanity.

with that said, i'm never averse to continuing so that my partner can get off or whatever, but trying to make me have multiples only stresses both of us out.

well said. and nice moustache. lol.

Love-it

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Be glad you're able to get her off once. Some women don't come from penetration at all... Some women are just like that and I don't think there's much you can do about it.

What he said. My wife has never had an orgasm from penetration. Oral, vibratory and manual stimulation works for her and then for only one orgasm. She is not bothered by only having one orgasm, she really enjoys each and every one that she does have.

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
This doesn't have anything to do with penis size, so don't blame yourself. Some women are like this - one climax is enough and they are either satisfied or too sensitive for further play after the first. It's not a big deal - just be happy that your lady is pleased with what you do for her and that she is enjoying her one big boom each time. :)

I am as the Sargent said here, far to sensitive to try for a 2nd or 3rd orgasm. And the few times i have pushed on through i really didn't enjoy it. It just felt like i wanted to pee with the added pain of unwanted pressure

I much prefer to wait and hour of two before round 2

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

1 > 0

I understand that some females can only cum one time and that is normal, my gf is one of these people and she generally seems satisfied, however at times this cuts our intamacy time down to under five minutes, she has said at times she wishes she could go longer and there is times id like to go longer and provide more satisfaction in her one orgasim.. It seems that if i go down on her and get her close a few times and then switch to intercourse and get her close a few times, and keep getting her close and backing off before finally bringing it home she gets a more intense orgazim and adds time/intimacy to the sexual encounter.. my question being is it true that getting her close a few times before taking her all the way home is more intense? and does anyone have any other suggestions for making the experince better for the one and done sensitive clit girl? This is the love of my life and i want to make sure im continually providing her with the best sexual experience possible.

Viper73

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
My ex was exactly the same way...

Once she got off, sex was over - even if I hadn't finished yet. Used to frustrate the hell out of me. Especially since I can usually nut 2 or more times.

That is pretty much what ended our relationship. It's not my fault that I LIKE to fuck!

CaliforniaGirl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A really solid orgasm and I'm cooked for a while. Just want to sleep in that blissful state for a bit - then later can think about another. Maybe you are just giving her that same kind of pleasure.