Girlfriend Or Wife Lack Of Blowjobs

hornygamer89

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
For those of you who are either married or dating a girl and the relationship is going well, but lacks one specific area blowjobs.

Maybe your girlfriend or wife does suck your cock, but not that often, or isn’t really into it. Or maybe she tried it and did not like blowing you.

But you enjoy the rest of the relationship very well.

For those who enjoy getting their dick sucked as much as I do, how do you fulfill that craving of getting your dick sucked?

Do you deal with the few or no blowjobs, and take the sex, handjobs (if any) and anything else?

Do you have a side chick, that suck you?

Do you let a dude blow you, just for the blowjob only?

No this isn’t the would you let a dude blow you thread, just a question for the fellas in this boat.

Reactions: CURIOUS_8

hornygamer89

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am married, I do love my wife, but she just does not blow me that much at all. I have thought about having a side sucker, but I really do not want to cheat on my wife. I don’t want to keep asking and push her off from every blowing me. But blowjobs are my absolute biggest turn on, and I rarely get them.

I have even considered sucking my own cock just to get the blob on experience.

I’m curious what you guys do?

Cooper72

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
In my first marriage I did without. In 17 1/2 years of marriage I got a blow job twice and neither one to completion. Wife now asks me if she can suck it. I think she enjoys it more than I do if that’s possible.

palakaorion

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I can count on my fingers and toes the number of times I got head in our 32 years marriage. Usually not to completion. It was a special, once in a while offering.

I never once considered looking outside my marriage for it.

If you *must* get head more often than she's willing, then you need to either end this relationship and find a more suitable partner, or renegotiate the terms of your current relationship.

6inchcock

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
If your average or more just drop some weight, work on your flexibility and you too can suck your own cock. I did it with a 6 incher when I was younger pretty sure all of the self proclaimed horses could also.

Otherwise do what the rest of us do, beat that dick like he owes you money.

Lucius2s1

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
If your average or more just drop some weight, work on your flexibility and you too can suck your own cock. I did it with a 6 incher when I was younger pretty sure all of the self proclaimed horses could also.

haha words of wisdom

Reactions: Rewardheragain148

jay4422

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Personally ive got better blowjobs from less attractive women or bigger women. If ya have girth...then the bjs are only gonna be so good. Not really worth the effort imo to have a side chick unless she comes over solely to swallow my load and leave without drama and on my time. 99% of women will want sex too

D

deleted814719

In my Utopia, my wife would blow me and swallow my cum every day. We're both in our mid-60s and sex is rather infrequent. I track our "encounters" and year-to-date, the most sex we've had in one month is 5 times. While I'm not living in a complete sex desert, I have a high sex drive and know for certain that I could go each day, perhaps even a couple times a day (not everyday of course!).

Thankfully, my wife sucks my dick EACH time we do have sex, even if I only end up with a handjob.

So, there is that ...

hornygamer89

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

I have thought about this and wanted to try it, but I am not currently flexible or in as good of shape that I want to be in to accomplish this yet.

iamjustme65

Loved Member
Media
Luckily my 2nd wife is whole levels better than the sex with my 1st wife, which ended up years as a sexless marriage.
Having said that, she is not that into oral sex because of both my size, which makes her have to have her mouth open wide and hurts her jaws. So usually, she starts out with her mouth but does most of the work with her hands only using her mouth for lubrication.
Sure I wish she could do full on blow jobs, but I don't want her to suffer while doing it.

MuscleBoundMan

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

Yelp

hlariv

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've spent some time (and $) on that "Seeking" site and met up with quite a few women "on the side" over the years. But my main interest is eating pussy...anything she does to me is just a bonus.

Stu311

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Fiancee doesn't fancy giving head (but does it if asked nicely) and I don't fancy getting head from someone who is not into it. I got maybe 10 BJs in about 4 years. A few of them were when she got drunk and really horny, a few were me asking. Not been an issue and I never felt like I needed it. If you do a) either the relationship is not that serious, or b) you have a very strong fetish that is bordering on the edge of mental disorder whereby you are seeking oral sex as way of feeding your ego-centric notion that men are entitled to having their cocks sucked no matter what.

Reactions: Call_Me_Dave

MrHrafn

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
One woman i lived with was obsessed with that very thing , both size and oral she all but vowed to never go done but that changed. Problem was and is i just don't cum from any mouth jobbing i could make money betting they could never make me cum. I actually like the violation aspect of it ,as a real copulation not much unless deep throat but it is to large.

Motion-of-the-Ocean

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I am in the minority. My wife enjoys giving head. She told me as a teen she found it turned her on as well. Married 28 years here and still get a bj weekly without asking.

I see we have four things in common (with possibly a fifth).

I almost feel sorry for the guys who are always lamenting their inability to get BJs. Almost.

Reactions: diver6