Girlfriend posing naked

Dbug

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
And did you check out bbw girls before you met her?

Not particularly. I've always preferred curvy or slightly chubby girls because of their bigger breasts, bigger butts and bigger thighs. However, my gf became my first bbw and is now becoming my first ssbbw. But to be honest, when I check out other girls nowadays they're mostly bbws. I guess I shifted from curvy to bbw.

rcc8611

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Your face looks pretty. Damn your boobs are giant. Wish they were more perky. But how does anyone have sex with you? Is it hard to get to your pussy in some positions?

B_firm32Acup

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
As long as she makes you happy, who cares about what other may think or say. There is more to a woman than her weight...just like there is more to a man than his dick size. Love the person for who they are...some of you are so small minded.

Dbug

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Just a couple of pics. I tried to make some hot pics of us doing it. They turned out to be too dark, so nothing to see. Have to try it again but it's hard because I have to keep it secret. Anyway, since I got several requests, this is it for now.

Attachments

TheRedBull

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Bielefeld (North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany)
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Thanks, maybe I'll post more. Yes she gained quite some weight since February. There's 40 to 50 lbs difference between now and then I think. She's 406 lbs now and when we went skiing she was 360ish. She feels very confident about her size and is actually gaining on purpose. When we started dating 7 years ago she was already chubby, I believe she was near 220 lbs or so, and it was about 5 years ago that she admitted to me that she's always had a secret desire to be fat. She started eating larger amounts of food and gained about 20 lbs per year. After she crossed 300 lbs last year she set a goal of at least 400lbs. She currently gains 8 to 9 lbs a month and is still gaining. She is very happy about her body but I hope and think she won't go beyond 450lbs.

At first I had to get used to it. But to see her confidence and love for her bigger body is absolutely great. She's experienced no side effects so far, except society and seats that have become too small i.e. planes, restaurants.

That's just supid. I don't find her beautiful, but that's just me. But one thing is a fact: Obesity is definitely nothing desirable. And here's why:

I don't know if the Body-Mass-Index rings any bells, but here's the math:

BMI = Weight(kg)/(Height(m)²)

Your girlfriend weighs, as you stated 406lbs+, so let's make it 185kg.
Judging by the pics of her standing, she's about 5'6", let's make it 1.7m.

That gives us a BMI of 64!!! Normal-weighted people have a BMI of 18.5-25. She however is even far beyond overweight (30), severely obese (40), morbidly obese (45) and super obese (50)[using the WHO definitions here].

Now to the health risks:
Risk of heart failure (x2), risk of hypertension (x5), 3 out of 4 cases of Diabetes Type 2 in women is caused by obesity, risk of stroke (x1.7), risk of dementia (x1.4), risk of MS (x2+), 5% of cancer is due to excess weight, risk of gout (x3), risk of back pain (x2-4), risk of renal failure (x3-4).

Risk of mortality (with her BMI, roughly extrapolated from this): four to five times higher!

Your girlfriend really needs professional help, both physical and psychological, since the desire to gain excessive amounts of weight is definitely a psychological disorder. She should go see her GP, he/she will refer her to professionals. What I can tell you already is that a simple diet won't do. Gastric banding, gastric bypass, liposuction. In order to have such a surgery performed, she has to do a strict diet, to get down to about 300lbs (BMI=46), which is still an awful lot! Just for your information: Her ideal weight would be 120-150lbs. But again, see a doctor, get professional help. But trust me: It will be a lengthy and hard process and she will need a loving and caring boyfriend who supports her no matter what. If she decides to go through all this, and I really hope she does, it might be a good idea for you to lose a few pounds, too, just to show support.

P.S.: No, I'm definitely not doing this to mock you or her, or obese people in general. I'm just really concerned about her health and well-being. Please don't be ignorant and take my advice to heart. Trust me, it will be worth your while. If, however, you don't want her to lose weight and perform a healthy lifestyle you should ask yourself this question: Do you love her or do you love her fat?

Obesity - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Obesity-associated morbidity - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Bariatric surgery - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

hippyglass

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That's just supid. I don't find her beautiful, but that's just me. But one thing is a fact: Obesity is definitely nothing desirable.

1. thanks for clearing up the fact that she's fat. i'm pretty sure nobody would have known unless you had posted bmi data.

2. everything you posted just boils down to your second sentence ("I don't find her beautiful"). that is all you are really talking about--that is what that bmi stuff is about; justifying your pov (although I know you don't think it is). you don't know her. or the poster. you have no say in her life. you're not a doctor (most doctors understand the limited benefits of using bmi for understanding weight/size). you're not her doctor. do you really think that there is anything you posted that she's heard before? do you really think there's anything that a fat person hasn't heard 900000x times more than you anyhow?

3. live and let live. fat people exist. you will see them in life. whether they are trying to be smaller or trying to be bigger or just trying to get through their day, chances are really good they will not suddenly become un-fat.

Dbug

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thanks Hippyglass.

Yes she knows she's fat. I know she's fat. I've discussed the whole thing over and over again with her. But if it's someone's greatest desire, and if someone truly believes being huge is what she wants, what do you expect? When she told me she wanted to gain weight I was against it, but she started gaining. I now see how happy and confident she is with her body. I love her, and I'm happy for her. To be honest, cuddling and fucking has actually improved. Her softness is awesome.

Penis Aficionado

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
If she had a massive coke habit, but insisted that nothing made her as happy and confident as coke, would you support her decision to snort line after line all day?

Or would you say, "Honey, you've got to find another way to be happy and confident. This is going to kill you."

If you choose the latter, I'd say there's a good chance that, to paraphrase an earlier post, you love the fat more than you love the girl.

ballen59

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Nice picture Dbug. I like the fact that she is confident with her size. Could you not mind the comments and remarks about her and keep posting pictures of her? I've never been with a girl that big. But I am always wondering during sex are there positions that are not do-able? E.g. is she too heavy to be on top or is doggystyle difficult?

regards

Dbug

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Nice picture Dbug. I like the fact that she is confident with her size. Could you not mind the comments and remarks about her and keep posting pictures of her? I've never been with a girl that big. But I am always wondering during sex are there positions that are not do-able? E.g. is she too heavy to be on top or is doggystyle difficult?

regards

Thank you. As long as the remarks are not too rude I will drop a pic here every now and than. We're getting used to it though since the remarks made here do not differ from those in real life.

Sex has gotten different indeed. Since we met she's almost doubled in weight. She 's currently about 415 - 420 lbs which is a lot to have on top of me. Doggystyle is the easiest, doing it missionary style is rather easy. Things that have changed are her thick thighs and her belly. What I do now is spreading her legs a little more and lift her belly a little so I can penetrate her. Another thing is that I can't lie on top of her during sex because her belly is too big. I have to lean on my arms which can become quite heavy after a while. I often have her on top of me but we have to be careful when I penetrate her. If she sits down on me I can't see where my dick is going. So yeah, some things change but everything is still do-able. And to be honest I think we do it more often now than when she was thinner.

AaronF

1st Like
Media
I think people have a right to be whatever size they want to be. In my teens I gained 50 over where i should be and honestly felt awful. Lower sex drive. Got tired more easily and generally lacked stamina to do normal stuff. By exercising and eating better I felt 1000 percent better, mentally and physically. For the last six years i have exercised everyday and eat a strict vegetarian diet. That was my choice in the face of being overweight and burdened by my own fat from doing what I wanted. If someone wants to be big or extra extra big, so be it.

telephone123

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Just a couple of pics. I tried to make some hot pics of us doing it. They turned out to be too dark, so nothing to see. Have to try it again but it's hard because I have to keep it secret. Anyway, since I got several requests, this is it for now.

I like pic numer 2 and 3 :)

telephone123

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
For those who appreciate it here's another one.

Thanks for posting this one. Have been away from this site for a few month but now I am back:)

Really sexy picture. Gotta say her boobs look smaller on this one but I think that is because of her epic XXL belly, by the way.. that last thing is a compliment!