girlfriend possibly insinuating I have small penis

roman25: Hey guys and gals-I asked this question several months ago and got a few good responses.However none were from women.I would like to encourage any women on here to give their input as well as the guys.Anyway onto the situation:

I was dating/room-mating with a girl in college a few years ago.We had sex the first night we met.I remember being quite embarrased because after a few minutes of intercourse, I went soft due to the fact that I could feel no friction at all.I chalked it up to the condom taking away some of the feeling because my last relationship over a year before was monogomous and therefore I didn't use protection.Anyway she was understanding and we dated without sex for a few months.We both got tested and began a relationship.Once we both passed our tests,we engaged in sex again that night.And once again, after a few minutes I went soft because I felt little friction.I remember looking at her and she had this"I don't know what to say" look.So the next few times we just had foreplay and oral sex.It was at this time that I discovered the cause of my anguish;this girl had a HUGE pussy.I literally could stuff my big hand in there and not even touch her vaginal walls.Moving on,it took a few weeks of sex to adjust to her size.But the only way I could really satisfy her was orally, because it seemed I was too small for her.Anyway, we moved in after 5 months.She often would reach into my pants and play with my limp penis.You see,I'm a classic "grower".My dick is on average 2-3 inches flaccid,but gets to 7+ when fully erect.So though I'm a decent erect size,my flaccid penis is nothing to write home about.She very often would say comments like "hello,anyone home" and "where did he go".At first I started to get embarrassed when she fondled me because I thought she was insinuating that my dick was small.Then one day while cuddling in bed,she asked the most peculiar question."What do you think of your dick size"?
I didn't know what to think about that.My reply was "I don't know,average I guess.Why?"Then she said,"Oh I was wondering that's all."So I asked her,"what do you think about it" and she said "I think it's nice".??????
I never brought it up again,but I always wondered what was the deal with that?Eventually we adapted to each other sexually(we were in love) and I was able to give her orgasms through oral.She seemed to get a few from intercourse,although she could have been faking.Certain positions we refrained from doing simply because i couldn't satisfy her in these positions.And I don't recall her ever really giving me the impression that she was having a grand time during sex"Tell me about

I broke up with her,but we are still close friends.I have always wanted to ask her about that,but have never worked up the nerve,as I live far away from her now and can only talk by phone.Do you guys and gals think I'm making too much of it,or was my ex hinting that my penis was small?I have never considered 7 to be small, yet having sex with this girl humbled me to an extent. it could have been that she was used to big dicks before she met me.Or maybe it could have been that she was too "endowed".I did tell her once that her pussy was big,to which she acknowledged"Tell me about it".

What do you guys think based on what I've told you?Should I,for peace of mind, ask her about it,or am I making a mountain out of a molehill.I eagerly await your opinions.

Donk: Sounds like you both made the correct diagnosis--she has an unusually large vagina. If she had any trouble getting sexual satisfaction, it was most likely due to her own physical characteristics and not any problem with your above average penis.

txquis

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Seven isnt "small" dude, so
dont go by her...

I experienced this scenario with a guy
once, the first time we were together.

He had a bit to drink, and was having the "soft"
problem, and soft he was smaller than average...

He kept saying, "it gets bigger i promise".

Next morning, there was the biggest "grower" i've been with....9.5 inches...
you just never know.

H8Monga: Roman, thanks for telling my future living NIGHTMARE! I know there are some girls out there you can park a Ford Navigator in and have room for an RV Camper, but damn! I worry about my chances of finding one of those garage pussies. Given that I am one of the "unhung" it'd be better if I had a virgin (custom made... hehe) or just a tight non-slut or stretched girl (where one size does not fit all). I have no idea who your ex had been with before you but it sounds like she may have known she was exceptionally hung inverted. Either she knew because other guys your size or bigger probably felt the same or she had someone really huge and was surprised she could take it all with no problem (I have a friend who's like that who calls herself a freak). But I wouldn't say you're making too much of it. If a girl put a guy in that situation and experienced what you did, it might make a guy worry, but it's about her not you. I would kill for your size so you're not small. You can ask her if you want. I'd like to know how other guys were with her or how she found out to say "tell me about it". I guess I want to know just as much as you do. It wouldn't hurt you to ask would it? But it's up to you. Keep ups posted.

H8Monga: Wait... I just read your previous posts and I guess now I can say maybe you have made a lot of it. This isn't the first time you've talked about her and this experience. (((((Roman25))))) ;D I'm not the only one with a size insecurity for feeling "small." I have a friend who is your size and he thought he was small and I could wring his neck for thinking that especially since he said his ex found discomfort in having sex. I've also seen his pics and I became very envious of him. I think you should ask her her previous experiences and what she thought.

roman25: Do any of you think she was hinting when she started saying stuff like "hello,anyone there?" whenever she fondled me.Or could it have been innocent?I know that some females(my ex included)wouldn't outright declare that it was small.Would you consider what she did to be insensitive?And the question"What do you think of your penis size" is a very strange question.if she thought my dick was big,she probably would have said it outright,not ask something like that.And hapi papi,to respond to you the reason I'm bringing this topic up again is because I was hoping to get more females input this time around.I value the guys opinions too, but no-one understands a female better than another female.So I'm hoping to get more female perspectives.I may work up the nerve to ask one day.I just wouldn't know how to ask.And if she was hiding her thoughts about my endowment then,how can I get her to reveal the truth now?

H8Monga: I wish you luck on getting the females' perspective. To me it does sound like she was at best unintentionally being mean. Then again it strikes me as very wrong to do that even if she was playing.

roman25: Yeah, I am inclined to agree.If you could only imagine my surprise on our first night of sex. I tried to blame it on the condom, maybe for my own ego. Now that I think about it,it might have been why she was so understanding.I'm certain that I'm not the first guy that she's been with who felt a little 'underendowed' during sex with her.I mean damn, the first time I fingered her,one finger in,no problem,two in,still no problem.At this point ,I got a little curious.Three....four,next thing you know, the whole damn fist is in there.And she never even flinched.To top it off,it wasn't a snug fit.I could still move about my fist in her pussy and had lots of room to spare.It was incredibly deep, and very,VERY wide.I know that girl has had a baby since then,so if she hasn't done any kegel exercises,I would imagine the girl's vagina must be the size of the grand canyon at this point.

roman25: Actually,I'm glad for your opinion.And I'm not trying to be distasteful.I don't mean to be,anyway.Anyway on to your points,no I'm not expecting any sort of worship.Hell my dick's not big enough for that.But women(size queens not included)often try to protect the feelings of their loved ones.If you've read my post fully,you would see that I stated several times about my inability to please this women sexually.Since this was the case,how could she consider my penis to be 'nice'.Normally a women would compliment a man directly'wow,your penis is huge', or something like that.For her to ask that question is strange.If your boyfriend came to you and asked' what do you think of your butt/breasts, would that not sound off sirens.it's not a direct compliment,so what is it?What was she implying?If I answered her"I think I'm big" what do you think her response would have been seeing as though I was too small for her?Would she have agreed, or would she have put me in my place?
Now about her little 'playful comments'.The 'hello is anyone there', and 'where did he go' may be something harmless that you personally would say.Maybe that's how she meant it too_Or maybe she was implying that I am small,at least flaccid wise.As I said,I'm normally 2 inches flaccid,so although I'm comfortable with my 7inch erection,let's just say I don't flaunt my flaccid one around at the local gym like some guy with a 6 inch flaccid.
As far as insinuating that her vagina is large only because she's been with hung men,I was only offering a possible explanation.It is most likely that she is naturally big,like a guy with a natural foot long dick.you are right,the vagina does have elasticity so unless she got laid by a fourteen inch penis minutes before meeting me,she is most likely just a 'big' women.
I wouldn't say I had communication problems.I wasn't that familiar with kegels at the time I was seeing her ,so I couldn't suggest it to her.We were in love,so that's why we stuck together even after the initial compatibility issues.Some women may end relations with a guy if he's too small.Some work through it.
I obviously had the latter.It could be that guys she had dated before me had similar problems.So instead of blowing every guy off that had a dick below 11 inches(I believe a guy would need one that size to be compatible with this girl)But the problem was not that I was small, but that I was too small FOR HER.
As far as the baby thing,I've read that if women do not do exercises to tighten themselves after birth,then their vagina will remain enlarged.Since this girl was big to begin with,I simply added up the math.
Finally,and this goes to any other female who found certain comments,I apologize if you found certain comments distasteful.I can assure you that was not my intention.The grand canyon line was indeed a bad attempt at humour.I was not trying to judge this girl's sexual prowess on one attribute.I found her to be an attentive partner.I think she had to be,given the circumstances.And I had to be as well.It was a matter of me having to experiment and try new things, and to adapt to her size,much like a girl having to adapt to a hung man.
Anyway,thank you anonyms for your feedback.I would encourage to respond to this post with any thoughts you may have.

sammygirly: Yeah, actually I remember reading this the first time you posted and thinking the exact same thing I'm thinking now...

....Relax dude, let it go. The dimensions of someone else's body parts do not negate the dimensions of your own.

jon.adkins: I agree with Sammygirly. Don't get too hung up about this. 7 certainly isn't small.

You say you are friends with this girl. I wouldn't ask her about it. Why risk a friendship?

aquaman875: [quote author=roman25 link=board=meetgreet;num=1049719364;start=0#8 date=04/08/03 at 03:44:12]Three....four,next thing you know, the whole damn fist is in there.And she never even flinched.To top it off,it wasn't a snug fit.I could still move about my fist in her pussy and had lots of room to spare.[/quote]

Yes, but could you clap?

roman25: actually I'm not really insecure generally speaking about my size.I'm just wondering if she was implying something that's all.I'd have to say this girl is the only girl I've been with who made me feel inadequate.Not because she outright said"you're small", but when a man has sex with a women and then loses an erection during intercourse because the women is too endowed for him,it is somewhat humbling.

H8Monga: Feeling inadequate? Welcome to my world! Mwahahahahaha :D

Don't worry, you're not small and you shouldn't worry if she thinks you are. She's an ex, it shouldn't matter. No one else has complained you say so it's just she who should be the one feeling freakish and ashamed of how she acted. Remember, I'd kill for your size so there's no need to wonder.

roman25: just out of curiousity,hapi papi, would you mind telling us what your size is?thank you for you encouraging words.So you think maybe I should let it go then and don't ask her about it?

H8Monga: :-[ I'm about 5-5.5" :-[
Personally, I'd like to know, but for you if it'll hurt your friendship, drop it. She's just as I said earlier "hung inverted."

awellhungboi: For what it's worth, and just reading your first post, it sounds to me that maybe she wasn't thinking about your size as much as she was thinking about hers. Just from how you describe the scene it sounds to me like she was trying to gently bring up the situation. When she said, "What do you think about your dick size?" She may have been wanting you to say, "It's okay. You're pretty deep, though. How do you feel about that?"

(Sorry, I hope all that doesn't sound all touchy-feely Dr. Phil-ish.)

It's all hypothetical anyway. I agree with everyone who says just to drop it. She might not even remember that particular conversation and would wonder why, after all this time, you're bringing it up now.