girlfriend problems :(

magicmorgan

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
hey guys,

me and my new girlfriend (since last night) were kissing and pelvic grinding on my bed. after about 20mins i put my hands down her jeans, she took her jeans off and i took her undies off too, then i put two fingers in her pussy but she went 'ow',so i resorted to one, i said 'is that good?' she said in reply 'its alright', about 5minutes later i asked her how it was feeling now, she said 'better'.

it appeared to me that she wasnt getting much sexual stimulation, she was wet but not really wet, but she seemed just not to enjoy it.

we're both 18, and i think its fair to say that she hasnt had any sexual encounters before.

is this kinda thing normal for a girl who aint had anything in her pussy before? will she get used to it then enjoy it?

im kinda worried, and i dont know whats up,

morgan.

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
You should be asking her. How does she feel? What things does she consider sexy?

She may not know. But it seems like you guys are new to sex. So, I think that the both of you should find out what is sexy for the both of you. What are you turn ons?

She may not really be into you. But is that the end of the world? No.

B_Demention

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well you have to give her some lip action before you can plunge your fingers in there. Start with a single fingertip and run it up and down the length of her slit, on the outside. As she responds and gets gradually wetter you can begin to insert the finger, then gradually work up to two. But again, it all has to be done slowly and carefully. Her wetness is your best gauge as far as what she's ready for.

Last edited:

christina

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
kink back the fuck off u if u really think its an issuse fuckin report it! if ur just here to be a butthead and rag on everyone then just kindly leave

christina

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
actually i didnt miss the first one but i dont really think thats really the issue what the hell crawled up ur ass and died. stop raggin!

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
actually i didnt miss the first one but i dont really think thats really the issue what the hell crawled up ur ass and died. stop raggin!
Again I'm going to tell you to shut up, because you're wasting your time trying to make me do something I wont do.. and making yourself look like an idiot at the same time. First with your spelling and then with you're lack of common sense.

christina

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
lol i didnt know that spellin correctly was a requirement. lol but whatever. lack of common sense? um ok. and if want to make myself look like an idiot what fuckin business is it of urs and why do u care?

magicmorgan

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Well now you're lying and saying you're both 18.. so what the fuck is the difference?

the 'fuck'ing difference is that although i didnt explicitly say so, the old thread could be interpreted as something that isn't exactly legal. it was in LPSG's best interests to delete it, and i restarted the thread stating that we're both of age, to prevent any legal matters.

anyway that isnt really material to the thread, so get a life.