Girlfriend ran back to Ex out-of-the-blue

Viper73

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Go find a willing woman who just wants to be fucked silly and get it out of your system.

Unfortunately that is MUCH easier said than done. I don't exactly live in a metro area. Weren't even any options on CraigsList :frown1: .

Plus, like I said earlier I really only have one close friend. He couldn't even think of anyone he knows who's not already involved with someone.

My life sucks!

molotovmuffin

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Dude! Go some where new and do something different and meet new people. Go to a poetry reading, take a class...take dance lessons. Seriously....get out!

cock mcgnarly

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
oh man i've been there found out the girlfriend of 6yrs was bangin her coworker and had to kick her to the curb. trust me do not communicate with her in any way when they have that little respect for you and there is no trust the show must go on without them and you will be better off in the long run. A wise man once said "bitches like this be trippin, because deep down inside they are all just a bunch of sluts"

B_crackoff

Experimental Member
Media
Unfortunately that is MUCH easier said than done. I don't exactly live in a metro area. Weren't even any options on CraigsList :frown1: .

Plus, like I said earlier I really only have one close friend. He couldn't even think of anyone he knows who's not already involved with someone.

My life sucks!

I feel for you. I hate to say it, but this happens all the time - it's part of life.

You weren't a fool, but you'll be as frustrated as hell that she chickened out of a showdown with you, so that you could at least vent some of this on her. That's what's eating away at you. You don't understand, you gave & gave, & she still got screwed.

Worse than that, once you became a couple, you probably lost a few good buddy ties by having to substitute her friends for yours. Now that's a lesson for you to learn for the future - it's never a good idea to subsume yourself to another.

I have to say that you really should get back in the saddle. You might not do rebound fucks, but they really can take the edge off the pain. Your chronic libido is probably your subconcious desire to prove your manhood. I bet if she walked through the door, that despite arguing with her, you'd try to fuck her!

You need new memories to overcome the old ones. You're not going to do that sitting at home & brooding - no one is going to give you a medal for suffering.

Get out there & do all the things you were going to do before you met her. Meet other women, & at least talk to them - but don't bring your baggage - & I know that's hard.

At least you might find someone happy to suck your cock - & not just on your birthday too.

Whenever I used to feel that down, I forced myself out, especially at night (because that time is the worst)met tons of new people, for better or worse:wink: & was so busy that it really softened the blow.

Good luck, & get out & start to rebuild & enjoy your life again. You'll soon realise that you got away from a complete harpy & be glad!

Viper73

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I gave everyone's advice a try and posted an ad on CraigsList. So far only one response. She was funny, had a great personality, local, etc. However as soon as she saw my photo this is the response I got:

"OH I'm sorry hun... I'm not laughing... I hope this isn't offensive.. not trying to be.. but I have to be attracted to someone I'm going to be intimate with.. and I'm just not feeling it. I hope you find someone that satisfies you.. I'm sorry to hear about your situation."

*WTF was she expecting, Brad Pitt! I'm not a male model, but geez.

The becoming a monk idea seems to be getting better and better. Maybe I'm not meant to find someone after all. :(

B_crackoff

Experimental Member
Media
Rookie error!

"I'm sorry to hear about your situation" - what were you thinking tell her about your shit? I know that a minority of people might like adding more shit to their life, but most women don't!

You'd have had to have looked like Brad or George to get away with that!

Even the best hitters don't come anywhere near a home run every time. You've been rejected by 1 in 3 billion. The odds are still in your favour!

Do not tell any woman that your ex just dumped you. If anything, just say you're single, or that you're newly single because you just drifted apart (& in your head you say - to her bastard ex!).

You will look less attractive anytime you put over negativity - trust me. Don't spoil anything new with memories of the past.

You're far better off getting involved in social clubs, or going to bars, & just trying to let things develop organically. A picture never normally captures anyone's charisma.

i think most men's tactic on dating site is akin to fishing. Spray your bait everywhere, & hope that someone decides to bite onto your tackle!

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
''hi, i'm steve, 34, 6'2'', blonde, on the rebound, carry a ton of baggage, still slightly bitter, own car & home.''

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
joking aside, you've been posting personal ads on here for weeks. you had every intention of cheating if given the chance. she cheated, you intended to cheat, the sex was crap and after three years you hadn't progressed to cohabiting or real commitment. your distress at her leaving hasn't caused a pause in your quest for new sexual partners.

it wasn't a proper relationship and i think it's time you quit sulking about this. you need to pull your socks up, get a haircut, go shopping for some new styles, do some serious soul searching as to whether you'd prefer to be shagging men instead and move on!

your wallowing will scare off new partners, lower your self esteem and stop you moving on.

B_crackoff

Experimental Member
Media
joking aside, you've been posting personal ads on here for weeks. you had every intention of cheating if given the chance. she cheated, you intended to cheat, the sex was crap and after three years you hadn't progressed to cohabiting or real commitment. your distress at her leaving hasn't caused a pause in your quest for new sexual partners.

it wasn't a proper relationship and i think it's time you quit sulking about this. you need to pull your socks up, get a haircut, go shopping for some new styles, do some serious soul searching as to whether you'd prefer to be shagging men instead and move on!

your wallowing will scare off new partners, lower your self esteem and stop you moving on.

I take it your spell as a counsellor went the same was as your spell as a Samaritan:biggrin1:

He didn't want to cheat - she just wouldn't do the necessary. I suspect that if she did, he wouldn't have gone looking, - she even told him to sort himself out. She didn't care. Furthermore - he didn't cheat - she not only cheated - she fucked off & dumped him.

All his posts are indicative of a man coming to the end of his tether in his 3 YEAR relationship, but not wanting to start with another woman, & hanging on, especially since all his social set was hers.

She must have been fucking with his head at home, because she knew what she was going to do for a long time. A LONG TIME.

I see a cry for help for intimacy. You just see a wank :biggrin1:

Viper - save up - get 2 hookers - get them sucking your pole _ & send the pictures to your ex with the message "2 c8nts are better than one":biggrin1:

Better still, start sending texts saying - "please stop calling me & stalking me - we're done". That'll piss off the new guy - better too if your mate joins in on it as well!.:cool:

Maybe not though - it won't exactly be moving on:smile:

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
pft! men fall apart without enough nookie? nonsense!

if the sex is crap and you need more, leave. they were only dating. and the random, gay (or straight) hookups he was advertising for and replying to would have been high risk behaviours as far as his and his gf's sexual health went.

there wasn't a house share to consider, no kids, no marriage certificate... so why stay and try to cheat instead of growing a pair and moving on?

three years of dating like this.
where exactly was this going?

he wants cock?
why not bite the bullet and hit the gay scene?

seriously, would you have stayed?

B_Bjen2848

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Dude! Go some where new and do something different and meet new people. Go to a poetry reading, take a class...take dance lessons. Seriously....get out!

this this this this this

you need to forget about her, block her on facebook, delete her number, she's gone and you're better for it, yeah she cheated, but don't get bitter, just because she's a shitty girlfriend/wife, doesn't mean everyone else is

go out dude! you're single and free!

D_Kitten_Kaboodle

Account Disabled
Media
Along with everyone else, I offer my sympathies.

Ever heard the term "Love is blind"? If you read and re-read your OP, I think you may be able to identify at least 3, maybe 4 red flags in your relationship.

1. The fact that she told you over the phone is totally asinine. Who breaks up a 3 yr relationship over the phone? I fully agree with you on this point. And agree with Luvs2Squirt. This is characteristic of a selfish and insecure person.

2. You please her, but she would not completely please you...even after discussions. Selfishness, again. (Red flag... it's very difficult to maintain a "long term" when only one person is satisfied, even if you are going to your friend for services.) You communicated and you tried.

3. She dumped you for a guy that has once been humiliated and demoted at the job (to which he is returning). It's possible he's told her he has changed and she believes him, but she is more than likely in for more of the same. (Especially if she reciprocates sex with him as she did with you....) Just sayin'.... something to think about here.

4. Incompatibility comes in many forms. She may have felt that sexual incompatibility was enough to say this. OR there could have been other signs that you failed to see b/c you were in love with her. TONS of reasons to be incompatible, and lots of times, people do not argue. Some find arguing futile and useless, so they internalize and just go on as if all is ok until they explode. (I married one of those...and gladly we have worked through that.) What I'm saying is "Just because she says 'I'm fine' doesn't necessarily mean she is".

I'm not a therapist or anything, but I've seen relationships fall apart for far less than what you have indicated here.

Yes, you are hurt. You have a right to be hurt and angry. Address it, logically, now. (agree with umami.... no breaking, no drinking yourself silly..that is only hurting yourself) Be/do something constructive with your anger... like running, gardening, building (hammering nails is always good)

You will get over this.

Do not let this girl ruin you for the rest of the women. You have something good to offer the right person.

Good luck, mister... take one day at a time. And don't forget to breathe ;)

D_Kitten_Kaboodle

Account Disabled
Media
It makes sense but I've never experienced anything like this feeling.... It's like blue balls and super horny x 1000000. It beyond anything I've ever felt before.

It's not like I have any sexual attraction for my buddy or really anyone else right now... It like bodys doing this all by itself just to prove it can or something. It like I have to constantly remember I am civilized or I'd fuck the first human that walks by as hard and long as I can. It's actually kind of a frightening feeling that I'm honestly not 100% comfortable I can control.

I was going out after work but came home instead because I'm kind of scaring myself.

I wonder if this is why rape happens? It's really disconcerting.

Where do you live? Maybe I can be your sexual surrogate??? Would be happy to help you out and certainly don't want guys even thinking that last sentence.

Breathe... Breathe.... and I'm serious.

B_spotted_duck

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It makes sense but I've never experienced anything like this feeling.... It's like blue balls and super horny x 1000000. It beyond anything I've ever felt before.

It's not like I have any sexual attraction for my buddy or really anyone else right now... It like bodys doing this all by itself just to prove it can or something. It like I have to constantly remember I am civilized or I'd fuck the first human that walks by as hard and long as I can. It's actually kind of a frightening feeling that I'm honestly not 100% comfortable I can control.

I was going out after work but came home instead because I'm kind of scaring myself.

I wonder if this is why rape happens? It's really disconcerting.

If you are that worried, ask your doctor, seriously.

D_Sam Rockswell

Experimental Member
Media
Detective Dolfette on the scene lol. Before you complain in a bit for sympathy you might wanna delete your blowjob threads first. Just a word of advice.

Ya know, i'm not 100% about this, seeing as how i'm not a woman an all, but i'm pretty damn sure they don't like to be cheated on. I dunno just a far off guess.

I would also venture to say that i'm pretty sure she knew. Which means she (rightfully) couldn't have given less of a shit about your feelings during break up time.

If anything you should thank her. Now you can get all the BJ's ya want with none of the hassel. :) See...win win right?

Viper73

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Pucket,

First, I have NEVER cheated. My buddy and I haven't actually done anything (though we discussed it)

Second, she told me to take care of my needs myself.

Third, she flew to Texas 5-6 weeks ago (told me it was training for work) and fucked her ex.

Before you start passing judgement you should read all my posts instead of passing judgement half informed.

D_Sam Rockswell

Experimental Member
Media
Pucket,

First, I have NEVER cheated. My buddy and I haven't actually done anything (though we discussed it)

Second, she told me to take care of my needs myself.

Third, she flew to Texas 5-6 weeks ago (told me it was training for work) and fucked her ex.

Before you start passing judgement you should read all my posts instead of passing judgement half informed.

I'm sorry i apologize.

I'm a 38 year old straight guy who is in town on business until Friday morning this week and am horny as hell! My girlfriend's idea of pleasuring me is for me to go down on her, get her off 3-4 times and then let me fuck and cum once. Then she's done for the night.

She has no concept of how to pleasure me in general so if your in a similar situation, maybe we can help each other out. She thinks oral and even handjobs are totally gross and won't do either. I'm looking for a like-minded straight guy who'd be interested in hanging out to j/o together, mutual masturbation and mutual oral or 69.

Must be a straight male (25-38), HWP, clean, well groomed, disease and drug free - as I am - who is comfortable with their masculinity and their body, willing to share their sexual history and play safe. Looking to spend the evening trying to get each other off as many times as possible.

I'm in town fairly frequently on business so this could have future benefits for both of us. Must be VERY discrete.

If you're actually interested in getting together shoot me an email viper1394@hotmail.com. If you have no intentions of following through, don't want to be honest about your history, or can't construct a decent sentence - don't bother.

(Its just that no where in there did it say...and yeah she's cool with it cause she loves me soooooooo sooooo much) lol

Oh and of course she cheated on you. Your were so caught up with getting your own rocks off that you forgot about her. You were so demanding that you kinda forgot that sex is a two way street. If that is your permanent mentality then i got news for ya. You will be living a long strange and probably heavily medicated life.

Last edited: