Girlfriend ran back to Ex out-of-the-blue

Viper73

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
There is a HUGE difference between posting an ad and actually doing something with someone.

If that were the case every guy would be guilty because we all notice the women around us and flirt... Just as women do men.

I'll be the first to admit that I'm no saint, but I was faithful far longer than most men would have even dared to be. Just thinking about something and exploring your options does make you guilty.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
the more this thread goes on, the more i'm thinking she may have just gone for the easiest escape route for getting far, far away from your serious mental issues.

and, just this once, i'm not saying that to be bitchy.

get a good doctor and take whatever he prescribes.

Viper73

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Nice... I'm the one who was unfulfilled. I'm the one that stayed thinking we could make or relationship work. I even turned down a major job promotion because she didn't want to move. And it all my fault?

God I wish you had to go through what I have and see if you feel the same way.

BertGriffiths

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
your self-respect is the most important thing buddy.

If you don't respect yourself - i've experienced this and struggled to cope when I discovered that someone "out of my league" had simply been using me - then you will find it hard to win the respect of others.

Go out for some retail therapy, meet new friends. Move on.

A lot of people have already spoken about learning to love yourself.
It can be tempting to hero-worship 1 person and spend your life seeking their approval. You are the most important person in your life. When you love yourself, you will attract people to you. Whether that's going back 10 years to a time when you were really happy with your life doesn't matter. It's finding something in yourself that you can love.

I would not recommend clouding your 'only close relationship' with thoughts of sex, esp if he is uncertain re that part of his sexuality. A couple of 'you look hot in that shirt bro' remarks between the two of you will do a lot more for your confidence and future prospects than a sexual encounter with risks attached.

I would also recommend not using real-life details.

Bear in mind that this is only a BB for ppl obsessed with large cocks. We are well intentioned, but professional help would be much more useful. Your doctor will hold discussions in complete discretion on any health related topic.

All the best.

Last edited:

Patchos

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It makes sense but I've never experienced anything like this feeling.... It's like blue balls and super horny x 1000000. It beyond anything I've ever felt before.

It's not like I have any sexual attraction for my buddy or really anyone else right now... It like bodys doing this all by itself just to prove it can or something. It like I have to constantly remember I am civilized or I'd fuck the first human that walks by as hard and long as I can. It's actually kind of a frightening feeling that I'm honestly not 100% comfortable I can control.

I was going out after work but came home instead because I'm kind of scaring myself.

I wonder if this is why rape happens? It's really disconcerting.

wtf??

Viper73

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Good grief.... Does everyone have to be a psycho in your world?
My point was with the emotions I was feeling I could see how it could send a normal person over the edge to do dreadful things. Geez...

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Good grief.... Does everyone have to be a psycho in your world?
My point was with the emotions I was feeling I could see how it could send a normal person over the edge to do dreadful things. Geez...
and our point is that 'normal', healthy people don't feel that way. pushed towards those things.

B_crackoff

Experimental Member
Media
Nice... I'm the one who was unfulfilled. I'm the one that stayed thinking we could make or relationship work. I even turned down a major job promotion because she didn't want to move. And it all my fault?

Don't listen to Dolfffers mate - she's having one of her funny turns.

You sound like a thoroughly decent chap who's been done over out of the blue- * it's still really raw because it's only been a few days.

The great news for all the chaps is now we know that anytime we cheat or fuck over anyone else, we can all say - get over it - Dolfette had it worse!:biggrin1:

And for knife wielding, relationship shy, S&M loving dolfette to tell anyone else what is normal - is just mind boggling:rolleyes: I'm genuinely surprised.

Viper has little other catharsis - 3 years down the drain is three years down the drain. He's been a member for yonks, yet only started his adverts AFTER his missus started riding her ex!

You're not mad viper, & what you are feeling is perfectly natural.

Go find a woman that looks like Dolfers & ride her ragged:cool:

D_Tim McGnaw

Account Disabled
Media
Let me set the record straight... My friend and I haven't done anything yet. We've discussed it since he is also having similar problems in his marriage.

And to quote my ex the last time I asked for a little 'special' attention... "Can't you take care of that yourself?"

Well all we did was look into taking her advice.

Meh, all these false protestations about how you hadn't actually cheated on her but were only planning on getting up to some down low with a mate are pretty path tbh.

She may or may not have fucked someone else while she was seeing you, she dumped you for her ex, you were planning on fooling around with someone else.

Sounds like the whole thing was a pretty thin tissue of bullshit and lies tbh. Not sure what all the drama is about. Some relationships aren't meant to last. You clearly kinda knew that anyway. Spending your time bitching your ex out like she was some kind or she-demon is pretty pointless and self-indulgent.

Move on and quit yer whining.

Last edited:

B_Bjen2848

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The great news for all the chaps is now we know that anytime we cheat or fuck over anyone else, we can all say - get over it - Dolfette had it worse!:biggrin1:

And for knife wielding, relationship shy, S&M loving dolfette to tell anyone else what is normal - is just mind boggling:rolleyes: I'm genuinely surprised.

lol

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

I think it is more than obvious that you were not the only one who was unfulfilled. People who have everything they want don't stray and leave. People who think they have a good thing try not to fuck it up; they don't break up with you, and they don't pine for the past. If you continue to only be able to view this from an egocentric perspective, you will doom your future relationships. It is important to let yourself see the whole truth, even if you are too ashamed to share the whole truth with us. If you let yourself confront the stark reality of your sad situation, all of it, you will allow yourself to feel fully all of the associated hurt, and deal with every painful aspect, and every opportunity do develop as a man. Blame your ex for what she did to you, and blame yourself for what parts are your own fault. Suffer now, so you can be free and loving later.

For the record, if you have begun to think of rape as a normal coping mechanism, if you think you may have begun to find empathy with rapists, or rationalization for rape, you should get lots and lots of help.