Girlfriend ripped off a piece of my penis during handjob

Ed69

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No!I usualy ask for more lube when it starts to hurt!As for what to do now,1 Grow some balls.2 Speak up when things are not going smooth!

Hand_Solo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If you still have the piece, put it on ice and take it to the hospital. Maybe they can reattach it. Good luck!

Also, maybe ask your girlfriend to be a bit more gentle next time.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
I'm very sorry that you suffered an injury but I don't have a clue why you are posting about it in the women's forum - just cos one chick is rough on your best friend doesn't mean it's anything to do with the rest of us. And we don't have penises so we can't really advise you on how to tend to a penis injury. The only thing I can tell you is that I've never injured a penis. Well, aside from the occasional insertion accident where the penis gets bent to a degree that it hurts him. But that's not remotely similar.

Maybe a friendly mod could move this to the 'Healthy Penis' forum... I think you'll get a lot more helpful responses there.

It might help too if you were a bit more descriptive - did she graze you? Cut you? Did a piece of skin come off? Did it bleed? What size is the injury? Info like that would be helpful - your OP is a too vague.

rtyuii

1st Like
Media
I think you should see a doctor dude.

My girlfriend had this new ring on and was going at it pretty vigorously with lotion and she changed her grip up right before I was about to cum and snagged my glans -- about 1/3rd of it tore off and there was a lot of blood.
I wound up going to the emergency room.
Operated on me for over 3 hours, grafted the piece back on and they think it should hold.
Now I'm recovering on the floor with IV antibiotics for a few days...

jonnyjinx

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My girlfriend had this new ring on and was going at it pretty vigorously with lotion and she changed her grip up right before I was about to cum and snagged my glans -- about 1/3rd of it tore off and there was a lot of blood.
I wound up going to the emergency room.
Operated on me for over 3 hours, grafted the piece back on and they think it should hold.
Now I'm recovering on the floor with IV antibiotics for a few days...

OMG!!:eek:

Hope all goes well!

Angiebabee

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
omg thats horrible.. hope it heals OK ..but surely common sense would have told you you needed to get medical attention before even thinking about posting on a messageboard for advice!!:confused:

MarkLondon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Shit man, what a nightmare. I do hope it all heals ok. The before pic looks really nice.

I'm certainly going to be wary of hand-jewelery in future. Luckily, all I've encountered so far have been well-fitting plain wedding-bands.