Girlfriend & sex life?

kitoosho

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hello all. This is going to be a longer topic... Btw I am new member by date, however I'm following this community for quite some time. There are so many quality reading, so decided to join.

I'm not that much endowed (18 cm or cca. 7 inches). :) In relationship for little less than 6 years (we are now 23 years old). Met my girl in high school, basically this is first "real" relationship for both of us, first sexual experience also.

Now the issues... All of them related to sex.

1. Oral sex. On the beginning of our relationship all we did was some heavy petting and oral sex. She didn't want to rush with losing her virginity, which I respected and decided to give her enough time. Blowjobs were quite frequent and she (al least that was my impression) - enjoyed them a lot. After she lost her virginity, over time her sexual desire was bigger and bigger (sex was more frequent, she would initiate it quite often etc.). However, blowjob were less frequent and the "quality" of the same went down significantly. To be honest, I can't even remember when was the last time... Usually, when I ask her to do it, the answer is that she is not in the mood or even when she agrees - it is quite quick and without any passion or interest ("just to do it").

Same thing is with cunnilingus. She really liked it before, even 69 was a pleasure for her. Now when I propose it - she always has some excuse.

What is causing this? I understand that vaginal sex is more interesting, but I don't see what is the problem to give or receive oral sex from time to time.

2. She has trouble to reach orgasm without stimulating herself during intercourse. Usually, 1-2 minutes before reaching it, she would put her hand down there and help herself out. To be honest, it is quite annoying for me. First of all, I see it as a personal failure... Is it problem in me or in her or both? Is there solution for this?

There are few more questions/issue, however I would like to get answer on these two first.

Thank you in advance.

P. S. Sorry for my English, it is not my primary language, obviously.

Austman

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Hi there here are my inputs

1. Maybe after experience sex the thrill of oral jus doesnt do it for her any more.
2. Yeh a lot of girls, from experience and from what friends tell me, require clitorial stimulation rather than just penetration to have an orgasm. Mine is the same, try not to think that its a fault with you, this will make things worse for you. Perhaps you can reach down and play with her, doggy works well here.

Hope this helps

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Make sure you both take care to be very clean for each other, do not get lazy about your hygiene. Take baths together and lick each other all over. It's easy to get in the habit with vaginal sex and your girl might be less interested in variety than you are. You both might have to compromise-- do familiar things for her, do unusual things for you until you find balance. The main thing is to keep it fresh and giving.