girlfriend skipping foreplay and getting right to it.

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by OPPinSLC, Feb 1, 2011.

1. OPPinSLC

OPPinSLC Member

Albums:
    My girlfriend and I have been dating for over a year. Lately it seems like she is cutting down on the foreplay and wanting to get right to the sex. She is does have multiple orgasms, so I can see why she might want to get right to it, but I need a little more. So my question for the ladies here is when you are in a long-term relationship, do find you want to get right to it, or do you still want foreplay?

2. ArtofDesire

ArtofDesire New Member

It really depends on my mood and how much time we have. For instance if it's a weeknight and it's late I might want to get to it more quickly, or if I'm super horny I might want to just get to the penetration part right away then take my time later on once my partner recovers for a second go.

Other times I want to take it slow and easy to savor every moment leading up to penetration. I like to tease my guy, and build his anticipation, spend lots of time kissing, caressing, etc.

There really is no one answer as it depends on timing and our moods.

3. EllieP

Staff Member Moderator Gold Member

Albums:
    I was never one for skipping foreplay in the past, but it seems I'm much more rarin' to go now. There are times when I want to while away the time playing, but every so often it's time to get down to work.

Yep, it's a mood thing. Definitely a mood thing.

4. The Dragon

The Dragon New Member

Sometimes you so god damned horny and ready that you don't need foreplay, don't want foreplay and god dangit it's as frustrating as all get out when when he's fluffing about and all you want is to fuck NOW.

5. B_subgirrl

B_subgirrl New Member

I don't do foreplay at all, unless forced. I'm all about penetration. I like to get straight to the fucking. Via a blowjob of course (it is penetration after all).

But if YOU really like foreplay, you need to have a little chat to your girlfriend.

6. cece

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Yep. Absolutely second that. My man says to me the other day, "You are so impatient!" :rolleyes: :biggrin1:

Foreplay doesn't always have to be physical. The mind is an amazing sexual organ and a lot of foreplay can already happen there, even before it starts to get physical.

7. tgirlsrgreat

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    cece, my dear, if you were in the sack with me i wouldn't need any foreplay either, but boy would i want to!!!

8. cece

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    WHAT? And prolong my torture? You bad, bad man!:tongue:

9. satou

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I'd have to agree with most of these posts, it really depends on my mood, sometimes I want the foreplay and other times I want to get right to penetration.

10. Gillette

Gold Member

Albums:
    Mood/hormone dependent.

11. Not_Punny

Gold Member

Albums:
    To me, foreplay is me giving a blowjob, and sometimes it also ends right there. I have an oral fixation.

Maybe some people think of foreplay as "caressing" a girl's breasts or genitals. But is that going to get me going? Hell, no. I really do NOT want somebody rubbing me like a cat. I'm either in the mood, or I'm not.

What gets me in the mood? #1) A guy I have chemistry with, and #2) Affectionate treatment earlier in the day. Salacious suggestions are also appreciated. :wink:

12. Love-it

Gold Member

My wife has never been into foreplay, it's not because she is to horny, I think it has more to do with her upbringing that women had no value and sex was bad.

13. MagicJohnsonFan

MagicJohnsonFan New Member

Albums:
    I LOVE foreplay, but sometimes I just want to fuck - hard and fast; like he won't be able to stand it if he waits a second longer, he just has to have me NOW. As so many others have said, it depends on my mood. Sometimes it has to do with how long the mental build-up has gone on.

Draft saved Draft deleted