sir1826

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Just sharing an experience with you.

Me and my girlfriend seperated for awhile, and she was seeing someone else. I was over once and saw a pack of Magnums, so I know he was probably kinda big. We got back together awhile ago, and I can definatly feel the difference. She is much looser than before. Almost to the point where missionary doesn't get it done for me cuz there is not enough friction. She is also alot less vocal while we are having sex now.

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hmm...my understanding of female anatomy is that the vagina is very elastic, so that it stretches and returns to its normal size and shape. If it didn't, no woman would ever be the same after childbirth.

This sounds highly unusual and unlikely to me.

Steve26

1st LPSG Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
I second what Lex said. My wife and I have been a couple for 12 years, and I'm fairly girthy. I've detected no appreciable "loosening" of her vagina despite having had sex thousands of time -- she is still just as tight as ever.

If you broke up and have now reunited, perhaps the old passion just isn't there in your relationship. That might be one reason she is "less vocal" now ...

Steve

Hung Low in Thiva

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
too bad for you. sounds like she got into a big cock club and got worked over pretty good by a few guys who are packing more than you could dream of ever having. unfortunately you are lulling her to sleep with your teeny weenie. Better move on to something tighter and more vocal

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I think this is a good example of where checking out a person's posting history can lead me to wonder about his or her motivation in starting a thread. :rolleyes:

D_Sir Dancealot

1st Like
Media
sir1826 said:

Me and my girlfriend seperated for awhile, and she was seeing someone else. I was over once and saw a pack of Magnums, so I know he was probably kinda big. We got back together awhile ago, and I can definatly feel the difference. She is much looser than before. Almost to the point where missionary doesn't get it done for me cuz there is not enough friction. She is also alot less vocal while we are having sex now.

Yeah, this is very commmon in females. But if she goes without sex for a few days,she will start to get tighter. Hide her toys also, you dont want her having all the fun!!!!

rope9839

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
sir1826 said:

If you really are experiencing this, it probably means that she had sex with the other guy shortly before she had sex with you. That sucks for you.

From experience, unless a bigger guy was fucking her within a pretty short time period (likely measured in minutes or hours, at most) you won't be able to tell a thing. From what I've been told, she will be able to tell that you are a lot smaller than the other guy for a much longer period of time - even after her vagina has gone back to its natural state.

MorganaDrake

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I'd say it's all psychological. Maybe he was intimidated by the fact that his gf was with someone well endowed (or so the magnums might indicate that) while they were separated.

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
alex8 said:
I think this is a good example of where checking out a person's posting history can lead me to wonder about his or her motivation in starting a thread. :rolleyes:

Ding ding ding!

I never realized how prevalent this fetish is before I came to LPSG.

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Some days I wish we could still have nude avatars so I could show my dick over here to the left and make ALL these guys feel like shit.

KNEEL BEFORE ZOD~!!

(This was a joke. Seriously: If the idea of someone else's dick in your GF makes you feel bad, please seek counseling)

solong

Just Browsing
Media
Sorry to disillusion you guys (and gals) but in fact, when the musculature of the labia is thin, it stretches, and done enough times, it stays stretched.

When I was first married, my wife, whose former husband had died from cancer was a supposedly "big" guy (she said 8", and I suspect so, since her son is also 8" according to an overhead conversation by his girlfriend), but I was so much bigger that I was hurting her (longer and lots thicker, and really hard). However, she would have these ferocious orgasms every time, and so even though I was hurting her, I was also giving her much better sex. She would finish totally out of breath, gasping, and complaining.

Well, she finally adapted to my larger cock. We've breen married now for about 20 years and today she doesn't give me too much grief about it, except sometimes she says disgustedly, "You are just F*ing HUGE." Now to me that just sounds like, "I'm still feelin' it." She definitely expanded and stayed that way.

So she is really tight for me, but earlier, I could barely get the head in and she was totally satisfied. Not me, of course. I wanted a "deeper relationship."

When you are really as hard as a rock and also thick, that's when the problem arises. Lots of guys are 6.5-7" around but are not all that hard, so a woman thinks it's just perfect. When it's really hard, you feel like you are forcing out the pelvic muscles that close the legs, on each side and squashing her poor little labia between you and them. They are really thick, strong muscles and when you stick a fence-post in there, you realize that you have a responsibility to go easy.

This isn't too comfortable at first, but with patience you can make it work, and they like it even better than before.

rope9839

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
solong said:
Sorry to disillusion you guys (and gals) but in fact, when the musculature of the labia is thin, it stretches, and done enough times, it stays stretched.

When I was first married, my wife, whose former husband had died from cancer was a supposedly "big" guy (she said 8", and I suspect so, since her son is also 8" according to an overhead conversation by his girlfriend), but I was so much bigger that I was hurting her (longer and lots thicker, and really hard). However, she would have these ferocious orgasms every time, and so even though I was hurting her, I was also giving her much better sex. She would finish totally out of breath, gasping, and complaining.

Well, she finally adapted to my larger cock. We've breen married now for about 20 years and today she doesn't give me too much grief about it, except sometimes she says disgustedly, "You are just F*ing HUGE." Now to me that just sounds like, "I'm still feelin' it." She definitely expanded and stayed that way.

So she is really tight for me, but earlier, I could barely get the head in and she was totally satisfied. Not me, of course. I wanted a "deeper relationship."

When you are really as hard as a rock and also thick, that's when the problem arises. Lots of guys are 6.5-7" around but are not all that hard, so a woman thinks it's just perfect. When it's really hard, you feel like you are forcing out the pelvic muscles that close the legs, on each side and squashing her poor little labia between you and them. They are really thick, strong muscles and when you stick a fence-post in there, you realize that you have a responsibility to go easy.

This isn't too comfortable at first, but with patience you can make it work, and they like it even better than before.

This guy isn't talking about a 20 year relationship. He is basically saying that he and a girl broke up for a little while and when he got back to her, she was stretched out by a much bigger guy. Maybe it's true. Maybe the hung guy just fucked her constantly - because she couldn't believe how much better it was than it is with our modestly endowed friend.

(Personally, I just think this guy has a masturbation fantasy about this whole scenario and he is wacking off wildly to our posts.)