Girlfriend stretched out by bigger man

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
rope9839 said:
This guy isn't talking about a 20 year relationship. He is basically saying that he and a girl broke up for a little while and when he got back to her, she was stretched out by a much bigger guy. Maybe it's true. Maybe the hung guy just fucked her constantly - because she couldn't believe how much better it was than it is with our modestly endowed friend.

(Personally, I just think this guy has a masturbation fantasy about this whole scenario and he is wacking off wildly to our posts.)

DING!!! DING!!! DING!!! We have a WINNAH~!!!

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
sir1826 said:
Just sharing an experience with you.

Me and my girlfriend seperated for awhile, and she was seeing someone else. I was over once and saw a pack of Magnums, so I know he was probably kinda big. We got back together awhile ago, and I can definatly feel the difference. She is much looser than before. Almost to the point where missionary doesn't get it done for me cuz there is not enough friction. She is also alot less vocal while we are having sex now.

It usually costs $60 to subject me to this fantasy.

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
CuriousGuy said:
LOL.......She wouldn't be looser, she'd be dead!:eek:

Come, come. Surely you've seen the Black GangBanger series with SledgeHammer, Wesley Pipes, Brain Pumper, Mark Anthony and others where they all pound some poor blonde or brunette into submission right?

His GF is fine. She's never even HAD a black cock.

He'll be back under a different username after she has.

CuriousGuy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Lex said:
Come, come. Surely you've seen the Black GangBanger series with SledgeHammer, Wesley Pipes, Brain Pumper, Mark Anthony and others where they all pound some poor blonde or brunette into submission right?

His GF is fine. She's never even HAD a black cock.

He'll be back under a different username after she has.

LOL.......you got it, Lex! Now who is this "Brain Pumper?" I don't think I've ever tried that, sounds absolutely stimulating!:tongue:

D_Elijah_MorganWood

Expert Member
Media
Over the years, a funny thing sometimes happens when a straight guy with a girlfriend finds out about my size: not only do they want me to fuck their girlfriend/wife, they want to go after me. It seems they want to feel their woman's pussy stretched out by my cock. This fantasy is common on so many levels.

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
CuriousGuy said:
yeah Lex, I know who they are, just trying to make a funny about the spelling, I think it's Brian Pumper, not Brain....but thanks anyway! :wink:

I'm looking for a man who's big enough to really pump my brain.

STRETCH it, baby.

Mumzi

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If my hubby and I don't have intercourse for 2-3 weeks, I am tighter and I can feel the difference.
I have long periods, and colds and flu seem to hang on to me forever, so there are times that we go for that long without having sex.

It surely isn't the same as the first few times we had sex, but I am tighter.

Maybe things will get better with time, but she should be back to normal within 3-6 weeks- 8 weeks maybe.

Ask her if she would like to do some kegel exercises, (pelvic floor exercise) where you squeeze the vaginal muscles repeatedly.
These muscles are attached to the pelvic bone and act like a hammock, holding in your pelvic organs. To try and isolate these muscles, try stopping and starting the flow of urine. That is basically how one would preform the exercise.
She might do this in sets of 25-50 and she can do it anytime,anywhere! No one will know.

gg42

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There is no girlfriend....I don't get the cuckhold small dick fantasy, but to each his own....

Mumzi

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
gg42 said:
There is no girlfriend....I don't get the cuckhold small dick fantasy, but to each his own....

Ahh ok, it does sound a tad odd.

B_HallWildcat

Experimental Member
Media
Personally I think that rope9839, and gg4, have it right. I personally havent been in the same shoes as our hero Sir1826, but I have been kinda on the other end of the problem. My ex, when I would tell her that we should have more sex so she could get more used to my size would respond, "If we have sex every other day then if you arent my boyfriend anymore, the next guy I ever sleep with will think that I was a huge whore." We aren't together anymore so I'm guessing that somewhere, in some bedroom, some guy is having sex with my ex and saying, "Shit this girl must be a huge whore!"

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hey, Lex, logic and fact never win out over 4th-grade-boy rumors and snickers. If a woman's vagina actually gets "stretched out" by a big cock, so that it no longer returns to its original size, she's got more serious problems than a disappointed boyfriend, and should see a gynecologist immediately. Seriously, the rings of muscles that make up the vaginal wall can be trained to relax and stretch to accomodate larger things (like a cock or a baby's head) but muscles are muscles. If they did not return to the original size after stretching, none of us would be able to stand upright, or even to breathe or swallow or digest food. Muscles contract, muscles expand, muscles return to the original size.

WatchStr8Sex

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Sorcerer said:
Over the years, a funny thing sometimes happens when a straight guy with a girlfriend finds out about my size: not only do they want me to fuck their girlfriend/wife, they want to go after me. It seems they want to feel their woman's pussy stretched out by my cock. This fantasy is common on so many levels.

They probably also want to feel what it's like to go sloppy seconds. A guy I knew loved to hear when another guy had fucked a girl he'd just fucked. I'm sure the other guy didn't know but should have suspected given the wetness and sloppiness he was experiencing.

D_Bob_Crotchitch

Expert Member
Media
Well, I have a lot of lady friends. They will tell you that 1 it does not get tight again after childbirth. It gets tighter just not it's original tightness, 2 if you use a big anything in there enough it stretches it, 3 kama sutra has a recipe to shrink a woman but I don't know if it works. If she isn't as excited, it's the emotional not your boat on her ocean. Women don't feel a lot past a certian point in there.