Girlfriend stretched out by bigger man

ben11

Experimental Member
Media
You've been reading too many of the ficticious stories on this site where the big stud ruins"the girls for other guys by strectching them out. My current girlfriend is 55 and she has been with her share of men over the years, gave birth to two kids,and has enjoyrf my girthy friend for three years. She is as tight today as the day we first slept together.

ben11

Experimental Member
Media
HallWildcat said:
Personally I think that rope9839, and gg4, have it right. I personally havent been in the same shoes as our hero Sir1826, but I have been kinda on the other end of the problem. My ex, when I would tell her that we should have more sex so she could get more used to my size would respond, "If we have sex every other day then if you arent my boyfriend anymore, the next guy I ever sleep with will think that I was a huge whore." We aren't together anymore so I'm guessing that somewhere, in some bedroom, some guy is having sex with my ex and saying, "Shit this girl must be a huge whore!"

Funny how old wive's tales never die.

Your story reminds me a friend in my fraternity who at one of our meetings mentioned how he thought an ex-girlfirend of mine was really not. I said, "you should ask her out." His response was " No way! after being with you, having sex with her would be like sticking your dick out a window"