Girlfriend Telling the Truth???

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Bogie, Oct 1, 2004.

1. Bogie

Bogie New Member

Hey, I'm new here. Just wondering your thoughts on whether or not a girl is telling the truth when she talks about your size. In my personal experience, every girl has told me I have the biggest they have ever seen after the subject is raised. Now, I know I am big (a touch over 10"), but I have begun to wonder whether or not the 15-20 girls that have told me this are telling the truth. I'm not saying they should lie, the last thing I want to hear is that there last two boyfriends were 13". I guess I am asking a question of probability. What are the chances that a guy my size could be the biggest 15 or so girls have ever had?

2. Ineligible

Ineligible Member

If you're over a genuine 10", it wouldn't surprise me at all that 20 girls have never seen one as big. Ten inches is really very rare.

3. GottaBigOne

Gold Member

Albums:
    Yes, being as you are 10" you are in the 99th percentile when it comes to size. That means that your gf could have had 100 bf's before you and you would still be the largest one.

4. Imported

Gold Member

Hapi Papi: Geez man just take the compliment.

15-20 women?! So, you know you're large and like to share it, yet you think all those girls couldn't possibly have thought you were the biggest?! I am guessing some of these girls spread word about you and others came running to try it. That in itself says they hadn't had one like yours.

5. nacard01

nacard01 Active Member

Albums:
    The chances that you are going to come across a girl or guy that has seen over 10" in person is pretty rare. Its not impossible, just depends if they come across someone who is very hung.

I have never met anyone larger then me in person, have just seen some pictures and videos with guys who were either very close or slightly bigger.

Do I personally think I will ever meet someone in person larger then I am? No I would highly doubt it but then again I have a boyfriend as well so am not exactly looking for it either.

Nate

6. MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK Well-Known Member

7. Imported

Gold Member

Jesse: 10"+ is certainly in the top 0.25 % of all men, chances are high she has'nt had one that size.

8. Cobalt Blue

Gold Member

I agree wholeheartedly with Ineligible and others: If you are truly 10" you are statistically likely to complete your sexual lifetime at your present rate never having slept with a woman who has seen one as big as your's. When you look at the distribution of penis sizes on a graph, it becomes apparent how rare a ten-inch penis really is.

.....very, very rare.

Now you can sleep at nights. :)

9. Imported

Gold Member

yourclovergrl:
    I agree w/ everyone else but even if yours isnt the biggest who cares. I mean heck you tell your girlfriend she has the nicest ass you have ever see, and its the second nicest, you are still making her ego feel good. You arent hurting her and you arent lying that its a nice ass so roll w/ it.

10. Imported

Gold Member

NelsonMuntz84: If yours isn't the biggest your gf has had then there will be people here (both male & female) who would like the phone number of the guy who bigger!!! :p

As Clover said, it doesn't really matter, as long as she likes what you do with it, thats the main thing.

Not much point having the biggest cock a girl has had, and being crap in bed.

Draft saved Draft deleted