Girlfriend thinks im gay

kremlinq

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So, my girlfriend thinks that im secretly gay because i can admit when a guy is good looking. For instance if we're out shopping and we see a handsome guy, ill usually say something like 'look at that beautiful bastard over there' or if im looking through one of her celeb magazines ill point out a guy i think is visually appealing.

She also thinks im gay because im always wanting to do stuff to her ass these days!

what do you guys think of this?

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
Only you will know for sure. Being gay is perfectly natural and if you are then more power to you. If you aren't then tell her so. Explain to her in a calm manner that you are able to compliment other men because you are comfortable with your sexuality.

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sometimes I think my bf is gay. I know he isn't completely gay (says he isn't), but once the "bug" got into my head, it never completely left.

My advice is this: Anytime she mentions it, turn it around with something nice like, "Nah, but if I was, a little hottie like you would completely convert me."

She basically needs (and is asking for) reassurance. :wink:

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So, my girlfriend thinks that im secretly gay because i can admit when a guy is good looking. For instance if we're out shopping and we see a handsome guy, ill usually say something like 'look at that beautiful bastard over there' or if im looking through one of her celeb magazines ill point out a guy i think is visually appealing. IMO, that's odd for a 100% straight man. Lots of straight guys are aware that many women think Ewan Mc Gregor & George Clooney are hot. 99.5% will not look through a celeb mag and say out loud "Damn! he is friggin' fine!"
If I happened to comment on a man I find attractive either at a restauarant, mall or in a magazine the normal response for my boyfriends was to tell me he was gay, queer, etc. See the difference?

Is that how you grew up? Were your brothers, fathers; uncles open and comfortable saying that a guy looked good? If so then that's normal for you. If not . . . :confused::rolleyes:

She also thinks im gay because im always wanting to do stuff to her ass these days! Anal sex doesn't make you gay unless of course your dick is in a mans ass. :tongue::biggrin1: What do you guys think of this?

IntoxicatingToxin

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I don't see anything wrong with it. I had a male friend from England who was completely straight and had no desire to be with a man, but he could still point out a handsome man. It's no different (in my opinion) than a woman stating that another woman is beautiful or pretty.

Trigon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Tell her you'd never take a guy from behind (..because propping his ankles on your shoulders is much more dignified).

If she wants a blind guy, let her go find one.

CUBE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think she is not really an advocate of you. She is saying to you, a put down, from her perspective. Only a man comfortable with himself can venture opinions of other guys and know it is just an observation. Of course a straight man can say another man is handsome...to say otherwise is very imature. My bet is you move on soon...and when you do...tell her it is because you need a woman and not a child.

D_Geffarde Phartsmeller

Experimental Member
Media
Perhaps choose your words more carefully? Or don't say anything at all? In the example given, it seems like you're the one that pointed out "that beautiful bastard". If it were me, I wouldn't have said anything altogether. What's the point? If you feel the need to point it out, however, maybe try saying "handsome" instead. It's a more neutral term from past experience. I dunno. If I see a hot girl and I'm with my g/f, I certainly wouldn't say anything. Trouble waiting to happen. Guess apply those rules to a hot guy you see as well. More or less, avoid acknowledging another individual is attractive in any way lol

TheManTheLegend

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i love giving it in the ass cuz it puts girls in pain,lol an i luv that very much!!!! and i too can admit when a guy is cute but have i ever been curious or done anything with a dude nope srry, ur not gay ur just stating fact that some dudes could b appealing to any1