Girlfriend thinks I'm weird

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by asta4125, Feb 19, 2008.

1. asta4125

asta4125 New Member

Ok here it goes....Every single morning I wake up with morning wood. Im 25 btw. It doesnt matter if Im sleeping at home, hotel, friends house, parents house...I wake up with morning wood. Sometimes I wake up and my dick actually hurts and feels like it has been hard for hours upon hours. A couple weeks ago my girlfriend said that she saw me sleeping face down on my stomach, and I began to like hump and trust my hardon in to the bed, while I was aspleep. She told me when I woke up, and we both kinda laughed about it. Well I guess its been hapening alot latly. So last night I get woken up to her blurting out loud "Stop Humping the bed" So I rolled over and went back to sleep. See the thing is, I dont have sexual dreams, I dont dream about sex ever, its really weird, and if i do i dont remember. So today she told me something really rude..I thought. She said that she has never witnessed someone hump the bed in their sleep, and that it kinda weirds her out, because the other night she watched me do it in my sleep for 25 min. So heres my question...Am I odd? Like has anyone else have any similarties to this? Thanks ahead of time guys!

2. B_Mademoiselle Rouge

Cocks are supposed to get hard in your sleep and in the morning. If i caught my husband humping the bed, you better bet i'd be working myself under him for a great ride! I have to wake up my husband for sex regularly.

3. Jason

Gold Member

All guys get hard during the night every night. Sometimes this is linked with sexy dreams - but more often it isn't. You are normal. If you humped your girlfriend more you would hump the bed less.

4. shanehall

shanehall New Member

@ 25 just a slight breeze will give you wood.

Why would she just watch you hump the bed and not assist in your release. You would think she would put it to good use. I know I would.

5. hungrockhunk

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Yea, you're normal. She's not for not rolling you over and making you hump her.

6. bluemountain

bluemountain Member

Albums:
    How many 25 year old men DON'T hump the bed????

7. Hockeytiger

Hockeytiger Active Member

Well, I can't say that I ever humped a bed in my sleep, at least my wife has never said I have, and we've been married since I was 22. But I don't think it is particularly unusual for it to happen. I and every other guy has gotten wood during the night. It is extremely common, especially when young. The fact that you apparently hump the bed as a result of your wood, can't be that uncommon. It is just part of being male. If she has a problem with that, you might want to remind her that you find her period to be odd too, but you accept it as it is simply a part of being female. Also, as others have suggested, with a smirk you may want to inform her that if it weirds her out, she is free to help "take care" of the problem.

8. invisibleman

Gold Member

Maybe you are a somnophile. Some people sleepwalk. You are sleepfucking.
    Check out Sleepsex.org .

9. Gillette

Gold Member

Albums:
    Oh, yeah, that'll help. Instead of telling him she finds it weird, after the fight that comment will cause she'll be talking about how weird she finds it to everyone else.

Explain to her that it's perfectly natural. If you're sleeping on your stomach and you get an erection the sensation of friction against your dick feels good. The body knows what it likes and doesn't always need to wake us to achieve it. You don't wake to pull the covers closer when you're cold, nor to throw them off when too warm. Same process.

I'll echo the earlier posts to suggest that if it bothers her she should get involved. Your dick will always choose her over the mattress.

10. Hockeytiger

Hockeytiger Active Member

Sometimes women get superiority issues due to men's involuntary sexual reactions. A gentle reminder that they suffer from it too, (and we men have learned to deal with it and she should learn to do so as well) can be useful if they get a tad intolerant about it.

But I do agree that he shouldn't antagonize her over it. But as a man, I get offended when a woman is intolerant of my involuntary sexual reactions. It is part of being male, just like having a period is just part of being female. If she wants me to be tolerant and understanding of her "female" issues, I expect and demand the same in return. And I will gently remind her of that.

11. Dorian_Gray

Gold Member

Albums:
    I know I do in the morning, but I'm awake and it just feels good on the mornin' wood.

12. Gonzo3

Gold Member

Albums:
    ........ Somnophile...... he sounds more like a fuckophile.....:rolleyes:

13. Gonzo3

Gold Member

Albums:
    Ahhhhhhhhhh for morning wood.

14. B_andyo

B_andyo New Member

I just have one question. Why does she just look at you and not have some sexy time hehe?

I do it often i guess But I don't fuck the bed though.

BTW, I had a good laugh imagining me doing that and my gf telling that... lol funny

15. whatireallywant

Gold Member

Why would I get intolerant of morning wood? I LOVE it!!! :smile:

A bit of gender stereotyping but funny story here, I was told that women prefer to have sex at night while men prefer to have sex in the morning. I asked "What if you prefer to have sex at night and then again the next morning?" :biggrin1: (That would be me, of course...)

16. joeice345

joeice345 Member

Albums:
    I've been with girls where in the middle of the night we end up naked having sex. After the fact we both think that the other one woke up horney and initiated. Who knows.

Morning wood is a natural phenomonon related to a full bladder, that then squeezes the penile veins creating an erection. Need it to go away...take a leak.

17. Principessa

Gold Member

18. andysmith

andysmith New Member

Your not so weird dude. Your a guy.

Infact I woke up doing this once :D. Sadly I was having a nap down stairs and glad i wasnt caught.

When we sleep are bodies produce more testosterone so it could be this.

May I ask you what your typical diet is and what sports and supplements you take. Sorry to be intrusive but am just wondering because your way of life can increase testosterone, growth hormone and hornyness.

Hahaha am really interested in all that so I try study it when i can :D

19. asta4125

asta4125 New Member

Wow, thanks for all the replies. Ok, to answer a few posts. Its not that she is weirded out that I have a hard on, its that she thinks it odd that I hump the bed so often. I have had a problem with talking in my sleep, and having convorsations with people while I was asleep and I dont remember any of it. Its like this, we go at it once a day atleast, so if we fuck right before I go to bed, I still wake up with a hardon, and it usually feels as if it was hard all night long. When I sleep on my stomach, like the other guys says, the friction, and pressure feels good when it gets hard while I sleep. So I begin (lol) thrusting my hips and my dick into the bed in my sleep, she thinks that is odd, and since it happens a more then a couple times a week. She doesnt think me having a hardon is weird, but that I hump the bed in my sleep soo much.
    Oh and to answer the guys post about my diet and sports. I played hockey and baseball alot when i was younger, now I just ski on the weekends, snowmobile, hike, ect, work out a couple days a week, eat everything in sight, ahah, 5'10 175 pounds.

20. King-

King- New Member

I dont hump the bed, but my girlfriend has told me a few times where I was humping her while I was asleep(spooning position) a couple of times, she had her gotten horny from it, and actually put it in to herself, and I woke up having sex heh.

Draft saved Draft deleted