Girlfriend thinks I'm weird

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Tell her to count herself lucky, most men hump their women's leg not the bed, some nights we hardly get a wink of sleep because our bf's are going at our legs like some nasty little Staffordshire terrier.

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Maybe you are a somnophile. Some people sleepwalk. You are sleepfucking.
Check out Sleepsex.org .

I was serious in saying that that guy may have sexsomnia. There are extreme cases where sexsomniac women have taken advantage of a man's morningwood. And there is a case where a married man who was a sexsomniac, molested his wife's sister and the cops were then called.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z1LDCQAzj_4

Tickled Pink

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Wow, thanks for all the replies. Ok, to answer a few posts. Its not that she is weirded out that I have a hard on, its that she thinks it odd that I hump the bed so often. I have had a problem with talking in my sleep, and having convorsations with people while I was asleep and I dont remember any of it. Its like this, we go at it once a day atleast, so if we fuck right before I go to bed, I still wake up with a hardon, and it usually feels as if it was hard all night long. When I sleep on my stomach, like the other guys says, the friction, and pressure feels good when it gets hard while I sleep. So I begin (lol) thrusting my hips and my dick into the bed in my sleep, she thinks that is odd, and since it happens a more then a couple times a week. She doesnt think me having a hardon is weird, but that I hump the bed in my sleep soo much.
Oh and to answer the guys post about my diet and sports. I played hockey and baseball alot when i was younger, now I just ski on the weekends, snowmobile, hike, ect, work out a couple days a week, eat everything in sight, ahah, 5'10 175 pounds.

Well there's your problem! Your 25, once a day! You need more!!!!!
My ex-husband was 28 and he needed it ( and I didn't mind) at least three times a day!

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Women do far far weirder shit, why is a guys sleep humping anything to bother her?[/quote]Stop lying Rugbypup. Everyone knows women are made of sugar and spice and everything nice. :cool:

I dont hump the bed, but my girlfriend has told me a few times where I was humping her while I was asleep(spooning position) a couple of times, she had her gotten horny from it, and actually put it in to herself, and I woke up having sex heh.
Oh yes, that is very, very familiar. :biggrin1::wink:

Deamian

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The average guy gets four erections a night. I think your girlfriend is letting a good hard-ons go to waste. Thats just my opinion.

transformer_99

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There's also "sleep walking" and in your case it's, "sleep humping" ? Is she putting out, if not, do her and see if the phenomena continues ? Sorry, I'm no Dr. Phil, but it's the best I can do/offer as a suggestion.