Girlfriend told me I'm too small to make her cum

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by ticorico, Feb 12, 2008.

1. ticorico

ticorico New Member

Albums:
    I've been lurking for a while afraid to bring this up on this forum as most guys here are huge and most women are size queens. But maybe some advice from a size queen could be helpful.

I have been dating this very sexy girl. She was married for 10 years to her first. She has recently started dating again. We met a few months ago and hit it off. We have this amazing chemistry. We just can't keep our hands off of each other. Our sex is loving, passionate, hot and last a very long time. However she never climaxes with me inside of her.

About month ago i asked her if there was anything I could do. And if she was able to climax before. She said that she had climaxed before but that her ex husband was extremely well-endowed.

This really pissed me off. I know I'm not huge, I'm almost 8 inches long and 5.7 inches in girth, but I'm not exactly small either. Also, I've been with lots of women, most girls are happy with my size and cum multiple times.

I'd really love to break up with this girl for saying that. But I really like her.

Ladies, what should I do? I mean I really think that i can make her cum if she would just relax and help me. When I make her cum with my mouth it's pretty easy.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

2. confusedman

confusedman New Member

Albums:
    it seems to me that she is honest.I don't think you are 8" though(propably 7"+ non bone pressed),but even 6" could do the work with 5.7" girth if she could come.I think that you should give more time to the relationship or try PE to become bigger if you want for her if she worths it.But in my opinion at 8"*5.7" it is higly unlikely that her ex hundsband was significant bigger to make a difference given this site.Maybe is something mental or you don't work it right.Get her on top man and let her do the work.if she is able to cum ,she will cum.Your size is excellent.

Mr. Average - The true story about penis size, from a site that isn't trying to sell you anything.

3. Smaccoms

Gold Member

Albums:
    you call that small? I'm only just under 7 inches in length, and only 4.8 inches in thickness, but I'm gay...bit different for me lol, but still, wish I had those dimensions

4. Singleman8

Singleman8 Active Member

Albums:
    there is someother reason the girlfriend is not telling you. sooner or latter you will find out real reason..if she wants someone else,,let her go,,you better off without her...hope this helps.

5. B_andyo

B_andyo New Member

Some blame others... maybe she still loves the other guy and while having sex is thnking of him and not climaxing because of that..

6. StraightCock4Her

StraightCock4Her New Member

You need to run alot, go get in shape and then work on your consistency. Pull all the way out almost and then push back in. Aim up when you pull out.

Just FUCK this bitch the best you ever could and then if that doesnt work... She's a size queen or something else is wrong.

7. G_U

G_U New Member

Honestly, even though you are not small, by any means, you should read up on the skills that guys with small penis's use because they work for all sizes. It's mostly about being able to apply pressure to the right places and such.

Do things like put some pillows under her ass, or hold it up with your hands so you thrust in on an angle, giving more friction to the top which contains the supposed G-spot. Or when doing her from behind, instead of having her on her knees, get her on her stomach. Then there's always the double bass. You are in a sitting position and she sits on your shaft facing away from you. As you have sex, you play with her breasts with your left hand, and tease her clitoris with your right hand "Playing her like a standing bass" so-to-speak. There's plenty more, but that's the things that came to mind off the top of my head. Good luck!

8. B_Think_Kink

B_Think_Kink New Member

Dump her and find someone who will appreciate your length for what it is?

9. StraightCock4Her

StraightCock4Her New Member

I was thinking the same thing on top of what I was thinking earlier is the thread.

Screw that witch.

10. RamIt

RamIt Member

Does her ex work in a tent in Rosarita, Mexico?

11. gjorg

Gold Member

She is trying to hurt you. She did a good job.

12. B_DEATHbyCARROT

B_DEATHbyCARROT New Member

If she wasn't trying to hurt you she was at least being very irresponsible with your feelings. I'd say she's a dangerous person to be all in love with because she will hurt ya whether she means to or not.

For the record if she can't get off with you I would say that would be her problem as there s clearly no issue with your equipment...

13. wonderland

wonderland Member

Get a new girlfriend.

14. Principessa

Gold Member

Your girlfriend isn't a size queen she's just mean and inconsiderate. You are well within your rights to dump her. I suggest you do so quickly and find a decent woman who can appreciate you and your size. :cool: FYI - At 7.75x5.75 you qualify as having a big cock. Any woman that tells you otherwise is a liar. It's possible they have seen and been with larger, however that doesn't take away from you being well above average in length and girth.

Why do you list NYC, Atlanta, and Los Angeles as home? Are you a flight attendant?

15. B_Monster

B_Monster New Member

Kick her to the curb.

16. D_Kaye Throttlebottom

Dude,

Unless she complained that she wasn't climaxing with you, and is still having sex with you, I wouldn't stress about what the ex was like or whether he was hung or not. If his huge member were enough she would still be with that guy. You opened a can of worms asking her and she gave you an honest answer, it doesn't mean she is still tied there. Just because there is chemistry and there is sex, unless there is real affection and love there, she may not climax right away and I wouldn't make it about size. She said he was hung - BUT SHE ALSO WAS WiTH HIM FOR 10 years.

That is long time to connect with someone and a lot of time to do the chore in a manner that she is accustomed to. I think with time, you'll figure out, but I would not be in a race or pressure her with your frustrations about your anxiety over it. Just relax and if she asks you do to do something, do it. If it makes you feel better to follow the suggestions from these other guys, you can try that. If she is still attached her ex emotionally, etc. she may not want to admit that to you or to herself.

You can have great sex with someone and they can be the wrong person for you. So I wouldn't register another guy being hung or not. You said she just started dating. You just started sleeping together, stop racing to figure out how to get her done and relax. When she wants to let go, she will.

17. Garth33

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    AND say the space between the sewer grates should make her feel right at home! (maybe that's too mean but I've been through this crap and it sucks!)

18. B_sugarandspice

B_sugarandspice New Member

Did I miss something?
    Was she Wiccan?

19. Dorian_Gray

Gold Member

Albums:

lol...

Witch = polite for bitch ... which I think she is. There is no need to go around making people feel insecure. IMO, she clearly has issues. If she can't get off on something that size then theres no hope really.:rolleyes:

20. Not_Punny

Gold Member

Albums:
    Boy, these are some mean posts.

Do NOT kick her to the curb for giving you her honest opinion. What, we're all supposed to lie?

She might be a size queen. Who knows?

And size queens are usually not satisfied with a penis your size. You're not small by any stretch (pun intended), but you're not HUGE either.

This web site is seems to specialize in tearing apart size queens, so I'm not surprised they're telling you to kick her to the curb.

- - - - - - - - - - -

Oh and for the record:

A) I'm not a size queen myself

B) You might want to check out these threads to give you an idea HOW size queens think, and how this web site argues with them.

http://www.lpsg.org/76732-definition-of-size-queen.html

http://www.lpsg.org/62546-hardcore-size-queen-natural-instinct.html

http://www.lpsg.org/75348-hardcore-size-queen-natural-instinct.html

Draft saved Draft deleted