Girlfriend Wants Anal, Tips?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by D_officeflop, Sep 30, 2007.

1. D_officeflop

D_officeflop Account Disabled

Hey, my girlfriend has recently told me she wants to try Anal with me. Which ive been pestering her to do for ages, but got a few questions..im 9inches in length and 7inches in girth, anyone got any tips for our first anal experience?

2. espreggels

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Tips? Yeah, give her just the tip. At first.

In seriousness, there's probably not a lot more to it than you've probably found on this board already: lube, patience, communication, and a sensitivity to how her body's responding. Build up to the main event in increments using your fingers -- this will help stretch things out gradually so it's not such a shock to the system.

To be honest, though, if you're giving her a seven-inch girth, she's probably going to have some trouble the first time no matter what you do. Just try and go with the flow and don't force the issue, so to speak. Unless, of course, she's into that.

And did I mention lube? Use lots.

3. Ethyl

Gold Member

Albums:
    Whatever you do, don't use lube.

In fact, pretend it was an accident. Best way to get in the back door and find out if she really likes it or not. If she doesn't like it say, "oops, guess I missed. Sorry about that". :biggrin1:

4. Hockeytiger

Hockeytiger Active Member

The most important thing is that she truly be willing. You are the best judge of that. You mentioned that you have been pestering her for ages to do. Are you sure that she really wants to? Be sure that she does, or it will never happen.

Take things very slow, past the point where you find it frustrating. If you want to do this it will take a great deal of self control on your part. Be understanding, even if you are frustrated. This is a time to be sure to step up and be a man. That means you will have to surpress most of your natural instincts to make things easier for her.

As you have noticed everything so far has been about things mental, on both your parts. Take note of that. It is more important than the physical acts needed to make it work.

Normal girth can be problematic. Your girth will make things very difficult. As I mentioned earlier, take it SLOW. The obvious advice all applies (lots of prep work, lube, and tons of communication.

5. espreggels

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Forget what I said before -- this is the advice you should follow. In fact, if you can, try and wrap your dick in sand paper beforehand. That'll provide extra stimulation, not to mention giving her anus a smooth, touchable finish.

6. MCA

MCA Active Member

Albums:
    I disagree with the no-lube comment. I've had horrible cock bruises from fucking girls in the A, even when they said they wanted it bad. Our girths are very similar. Take it from me, I know this sounds shallow, but: get her drunk. If she's into that, or maybe a backrub, or both. I know, not very classy, but the whole key here is to get her to relax and take a rather ponderous cock into her ass. Unless you're dating Taylor Rain her ass won't be used to nine inches of dick pushing into her intestines. A little guy might not be as worried, but let me tell you, when she starts to squeeze... well, the sphincter is one of the strongest (if not the strongest) muscles in the body. You don't want to fuck with that (pun intended). Take it slow: relaxation is the key.

7. evilbreeder

evilbreeder Member

Albums:
    well there are two muscles of the anus you have to deal with. The external is controlled by your mind, the internal is a smooth muscle that is not controlled conciously. So what you are going to have to do is let her have most of the control, she has to relax and let the dick in. So here are some tips

1. Lube, when you think you have enough lube, put a bit more to be safe, and keep it close by.
    2. Don't ram, you want to gain her confidence
    3. Reach around, finger that clit so she gets pleasure with the pain.
    4. Position, find the right for her, if I am going to fuck a girl in the ass, I don't throw her doggy and ram in, its usually spooning with me just doing what i do best, staying hard while she holds my dick and pushes back to work it in at her pace.
    5. And ya having a bit of booze could only help, it lowers inhibitions and could dull the pain.
    6. Patience, see 2.
    7. Last but not least, when your done you better be kissing major ass cause for a girl to let you do that takes a lot of balls. Look at your dick and think of putting that up there

The first time I ass fucked my booty call it took me around 15-20 mins to get in and going, now after a year and a half she wants it every time and it only takes a good 30 seconds to get going. See muscles are designed to stretch and contract, so its just going to take time patience and confidence.

8. Hellboy0

Gold Member

Albums:
    Excellent advice...listen to this man. With the exception of 'playing with her clit', it's the same if you're fucking a guy. Be patient and both of you will more than likely what you want.

9. Love-it

Gold Member

Relaxation
    Lubrication
    Vibration
    Dilation

Draft saved Draft deleted