Girlfriend wants to see me fuck her friend.

BIGCOCKsucker

Expert Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
DANGER, DANGER, DANGER! I see red lights flashing and hear alarms blaring loudly! I tend to side with the women who responded, and say "NO, don't do it, leave it as a fantasy!" Best to think with your brain and not your dick on this one!

If you do go ahead with it(maybe you already have?), I think that it's quite likely that your girlfriend's feelings will be hurt. And what about her friend that you fuck? If you two really enjoy it, aren't the both of you going to want to fuck again, and again? I see a distinct possiblity of your relationship with your girlfriend ending or, at least, becoming very strained. And her relationship with her friend could also end up quite tentative, if it survives at all! People are more than just bodies and body parts!

snake8512

Just Browsing
Media
I,ve done a similar type of thing. If your girl is in to this type of thing it could be the start of a whole new chapter to your relationship. As with anything in a relationship you need to communicate your fears/hopes atc... with her and she should recipricate the same. if she doesn't then......

datdude

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Let me wiegh in agian.
Your girl might want to start sleeping around. This night be the way she leads you into the open relationship she wants. If that is the cas and you can handle sharing your girlfiend, the go ahead.

I have had a couple of threesomes in my life.(USE TO BARTEND). Anyways one girl kind of went a little loopy on me afterwords and it ruined a good friendship.

Another girlfriend wanted to sleep around and that was her way of bringing me into the world. I was 24 and able to handle the situations. i enjoyed sharing couples with her. It just depends on who you are.

cofrader

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Devil: Come on! fuck them all you know thats our fantasy come true.
Angel: No way! think about your relationship. You could hurt your girlfriend.
Devil: Shut up! on the worse case we'll find another one.
Angel: Wont be the same. We'll be risking everithin.

BlackinVegas

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So whatever became of this story???

What happened? Only my dreams going up in flames. Stupid girl shit. They don't like each other any more. My girl seems to not be able to keep girlfriends that long. We talked before it happened, and she said it would be better if we find a chic on CL.

I think all the women here knew she would stop short of completing the act.

BobLeeSwagger

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What happened? Only my dreams going up in flames. Stupid girl shit. They don't like each other any more. My girl seems to not be able to keep girlfriends that long. We talked before it happened, and she said it would be better if we find a chic on CL.

Beware of women who can't get along with other women. Drama follows them everywhere.

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

I had a threesome with a friend and his girlfriend. She turned into a psycho bitch and wouldn't talk to me afterwards and got really jealous. It sucked. If she's at all inclined to jealousy, she will make your life hell after this little experiment.

D

deleted105034

What's CL? Oh nevermind, it's Craig's List right? damn I didn't think people actually did that...I thought for sure most of those ads were jokes.

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
I had a threesome with a friend and his girlfriend. She turned into a psycho bitch and wouldn't talk to me afterwards and got really jealous. It sucked. If she's at all inclined to jealousy, she will make your life hell after this little experiment.

Yup, tis a bad idea. It's best to be the third person in the party. However, Snoozan is completely right. The girlfriend could easily turn into this jealous monster and you might be faced with questions like:

" Oh, so you like her pussy better than mine."
"Which one of us gave a better blowjob?"
" I noticed you really fucked her hard, why don't you fuck me that hard?"

Women pretend they aren't insecure.. but the truth is, they are just as insecure as men.

Multipositionpole

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This can and will change things forever.

While in my 30's and at a house party, my g/f at the time, invited one of her dear female friends from school to go Hot Tubbing back at our place. When we got home we all ended up in the tub naked and drunk. After about 1/2 an hour the 2 women started talking about their sex lives. My g/f stated that she was having the best sex of her life with me and just loved my size. Her friend didn't believe her and asked her to have me stand up. So I did. Needless to say we had a great time. Took me about 10 min to get all of "Hank the Crank into her. Guess she had never been bottomed out before because she just went crazy and damn near passed out from her orgasms. Then we went up to the bedroom and I started to do my girlfriend who likes to get on top and ride the pony. Anyhow the female friend started licking both of us from behind and it was mind boggling!! We had a great time that night to say the least. Stayed in on Sunday and spent the whole day doing them both.

Problem time! My g/f's friend started trying to get me to come over to her place alone, and I told her no way and stated that I loved my girlfriend.
G/f's friend said that I thought she wasn't Good Enough. I never said any such thing, I really do care about others feelings

That bitch tried everything she could to break us up after that. And even embarrassed me at a sporting event tailgating with some friends by telling some of the other women that I was hung like a horse and loved to fuck around on my girlfriend. A few of the other women started hitting on me. Well my g/f got really pissed at ME.

If you sleep with women that you don't really know that well, even with your loved one present. Someone is going to get hurt and it just might be you.

Man, I mean to tell you some women will stop at nothing to get even with you. More so if they think you won't do them because they aren't good enough.

Some other encounters in my life have been very positive with all parties involved on the same page.

This is just one example of what can go wrong!
Have fun, wear rubbers and happy humping,
Tony

Boobalaa

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
One BIG suggestion..Do Not tell her about you going on the internet and asking for advice from people you don't even know..altho it is better than calling a crisis line and asking..

umass1

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Could cause problems, think about it. Also, how can you be "sort of seperated"? Either you are or your not.

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
not precisly like that but a somewhat similar situation
a girl I was thinking about hooking up with wanted her friend to try and deepthroat me

lafever

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was once a present my girlfriend gave to her girlfriend, i must say it was pretty cool watching them kiss each other as i slid my cock back and forth from one kitty to the other.:rolleyes: And then watch them as they both licked their juices off my hot throbbing cock.

lafever