Girlfriend wants to snapchat with hung guys

th4t guy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So my girlfriend finally went through with the snap chatting idea and had a great time with one of the members here. She started out being pretty shy but after she got more comfortable with things I couldn't believe some of the pictures she was sending him.

Now that she had such a fun first experience with this she's looking for some another volunteer. If you haven't already commented or sent us a message and are interested please do so. I think she plans on having her next snapping session this week. Trust me, you won't be disappointed!

th4t guy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Only got a couple messages since my post earlier this week. Maybe if I link this thread to a thread that has some pictures of her it'll help drum up some more interest. I have a feeling she's going to want to snap chat with someone new tonight. Send us a message if you're interested and meet her criteria.

https://www.lpsg.com/threads/pics-of-my-beautiful-gfs-pussy-and-ass.376037/

Reactions: zurichtom

littleguyhugedick

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Its been a fantasy of mine for my girlfriend to let me watch her fucking another guy, and while she's not quite ready for that yet, she has agreed to let me help her find a guy/guys for her to snapchat with and trade naughty pictures. As far as I'm concerned it's a step in the right direction and I'm all for it.

The guy(s) need to be under the age of 40, fit, well groomed, and hung (nothing less than 6" and she loves girth). We're looking for a respectful, attractive guy that will turn her on and help persuade her to explore her adventurous side and her limits. She is an innocent girl, but has a wild side that is incredibly sexy when it comes out.

A little about her: she is 31, Comombian, with a fit/sexy body, incredible ass, and beautiful pussy. She is hot, and I'm not just saying that because she's my girlfriend. We are looking to keep this impersonal and strictly for fun, so no personal details will be given out and if you ask her personal questions she'll probably get skeeved out and block you. If you screenshot one of her pictures, she'll block you as well. If it goes well, it could be a reoccurring thing.

If you're interested in having a little fun with her, please reply in this thread or message me. She'll look through the replies and see who she likes and we'll message you back with contact info.
I took my pics own to do with too many hits. I don.t know if she would like me. I am short and thin at 5'8" 138lbs 28" waist but for some reason a HUGE PENIS. I am a real 12.5" x 7.25" with HUGE BALLS as well. I can send pics. What are her measurements? My penis looks FREAKY ON MY SMALL BODY