Girlfriend wants to try a smaller guy

B_crackerjack

Just Browsing
Media
So I have been seeing this girl for a few months now. We met as she was the sales clerk as I was buying some magnums at the local Wagreens. Our sex live has been great but now whe wants to try out a friend of mine with a much smaller penis (4x2). Not sure if I should allow this to happen as she may end up 'down sizing' forever and leaving me!

I have gotten pussy because I drove nice vehicles, I have gotten pussy because of my physique, I have gotten pussy because of my sense of humor, I have gotten pussy because I fucked a girl and she told everyone, I have gotten pussy because I was young and cute, I have gotten pussy because I hunted it down and worked for it. I have never gotten pussy because of what condoms I bought, and it seems that every month or so people want to start a thread about what do women in stores act like when they see what condoms you buy. I suppose if a girl will have sex with you based on such superficial grounds then it really is no loss if she has sex with anybody. Sounds to me like you really do not much care who you have sex with either. I know at one point I really was not too careful myself so please do not think I am being an ass. If this is the truth to hell with it bro, your having fun she is having fun do not be greedy.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
So you hooked up just because she saw you were buying magnums?

Huh, that's a new one.

Uh, you do realize that this is another one of crackerjack's joke threads? This isn't a real issue. He's a jokester. He makes jokey threads based upon the other threads.

It's amazing how you keyed in on "magnums" and didn't notice that this thread is a joke.

BigDallasDick8x6

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I am afraid this is a case of 'boy who cryed wolf' and is a genuine problem of mine. Thanks for the replies so far!

Ok, I'm going to take you word for it for now since you're saying it's not a put-on. Did she say WHY she wants to do this? Sounds like she didn't say ANY smaller penis, she specifically singled out your friend. Do you think she may be into him?

StrictlyAvg

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
How does she know what cock size he is?
If she does know, is the attraction the completely different cock size? Does she want to practice SPH?

You have to admit the premise of the thread is a bit leftfield...

Last edited: