Girlfriend Wants to Watch Me with Another Straight Guy

Mushroom Maniac

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
"Girlfriend Wants to Watch Me with Another Straight Guy" Here we go again.

Here is the way it works. For the last time. When and/or if this occurs, NEITHER GUY IS STRAIGHT.

For the last time, AFTERWARDS, of course they aren't! Naturally, percentages will need adjustment after the adventure. DUH, Captain Obvious!

BS76

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I would said doing it to "be fair" is pretty bad way of looking at it. Do something because you want to for yourself, since it is sex we're talking about. I don't think I'd ever want to be in your shoes since I'm just not interested in dudes. I've had my experiences and lets just say I'd rather stick with FMF if I'm gonna have a 3some.

D_Walt_Whipman

Experimental Member
Media
I guess "being fair" is the wrong way to put it. I want to reciprocate because I feel she's earned it and I want to continue having her do "nice things" for my excitement. Also, there's nothing I hate more than feeling like I'm too often on the receiving end especially in matters of sex and hospitality.

Sometimes I think I may actually enjoy her orgasms as much or possibly more than my own so I know as soon as our little "party" gets going, I won't have any regrets as long as she enjoys it. Like I said, I am little squeamish about getting started and maybe even a little worried that I'll like it and want to do it again...

Phil Ayesho

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
you sound like a guy who looks to his lover's pleasure first. And it sounds like you have a woman who is the same...

Trust me... if you do this, and it turns out it doesn't turn her on... then no big deal...

But if you do this and it turns out she thinks its the hottest thing on earth... then you are GOING to enjoy the hell out of it...

And so what if that means doing it again?

If you like it and she gets off on it... do it as often as you can...

Its ONLY sex. Its about pleasure.

If getting fucked in the ass feels great, why NOT do it again?
If you discover you love sucking cock, and your woman is into watching you do it... why not?

Who the fuck cares about gay, straight or bi?

Between the sheets, in the privacy of your own home, its just the three of you and what feels good.

It doesn't say a damn thing about you other than than you are open minded, and enjoy sexual pleasure.

Mushroom Maniac

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Phil, you are so cool and R.R. you are so sweet for trying to do this... California is a big state so I have no idea how far apart you are but what about Phil for the other guy? Might be nice for one of y'all to know how things actually work... seems like Phil has done this at least once before... seems like you'd want somebody thoughtful and supportive like Phil for a potentially delicate situation...

Just a thought.

Phil Ayesho

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Phil, you are so cool and R.R. you are so sweet for trying to do this... California is a big state so I have no idea how far apart you are but what about Phil for the other guy? Might be nice for one of y'all to know how things actually work... seems like Phil has done this at least once before... seems like you'd want somebody thoughtful and supportive like Phil for a potentially delicate situation...

Just a thought.

Much as the thought appeals to me on the purely sexual level...
I am a faithful man to my woman.

The reason I have gone 16 years without such adventures is because that is how long I have been married to the woman of my dreams.

...not that the fantasy doesn't play out in my head from time to time...