girlfriend whos friends are ALL guys, problem?

Serial Kisser

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Personally, I don't see how a girl can have a guy "friend". Always, one or both parties will be attracted to and "want" the other.

Now, I suppose the girl can just say "no" but some guys are very persistent. Having said that perhaps I know not whereof I speak since I don't really have any female friends. Acquaintances, yes but there are no girls I have drinks with or do hobby activities with (besides shagging).

So you should probably just go with the flow. Trust her to be able to say "no" and trust that none of her friends are sleazy types that might take advantage of her when she's drunk. Although some would say drunken actions are the acting out of sober thoughts.

So meh!

This is bull. I have lots of guy friends whom I don't want to sleep with. I hang out with them because they're funny, intelligent and all around good people.

If I was friends with a guy who kept on about wanting to sleep with me after I said no repeatedly, he and I would no longer be friends.

Incocknito

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Okay well that is your personal experience of the matter. And my point was not so much about a girls' guy friends blatantly asking her to sleep with him. What I mean is that one or both of the persons involved will want to get intimate with the other.

Now I don't care how clever you think you are (smartarses - you know who you be) but you as a woman cannot pretend to know the thoughts of men. It's fine for you to say or believe that "none of my guy friends want to sleep with me".

Unless they are eunuchs or gay, they want to sleep with you and any reasonably attractive woman.

Basically what I am proposing is that women do not have male "friends". They have "fag hags" or guys who are just hanging around in the friend zone hoping to get to 4th base.

The proof is the movie "Just Friends". No man wants to be in the 'friend zone'. Unless that is a euphemism for pussy. But it isn't.

Gecko4lif

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Unless they are eunuchs or gay, they want to sleep with you and any reasonably attractive woman.

There are 3 situations in which a guy wont want to sleep with a female friend

1. They are ugly/unattractive
2. The guy is gay
3. The Guy is currently fucking someone much more attractive.

Thats pretty much it.

Grimes

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thanks for all the responses guys, seems like I sparked up quite the conversation!

Quick update - One particular friend of hers I asked about if they've been together and she said no numerous times. It was only when the friends current girlfriend told me about them together and actually dated (although only a couple of dates tops). When I confronted her about it she said "it wasnt important to her" and when I asked about the lying, it was a simple "sorry". Certainly THAT has to be some concern, no? Or am I in the wrong about confronting her? I didnt go actively seeking proof, the girlfriend came to me and mentioned this. Any thoughts?

B_Bjen2848

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thanks for all the responses guys, seems like I sparked up quite the conversation!

Quick update - One particular friend of hers I asked about if they've been together and she said no numerous times. It was only when the friends current girlfriend told me about them together and actually dated (although only a couple of dates tops). When I confronted her about it she said "it wasnt important to her" and when I asked about the lying, it was a simple "sorry". Certainly THAT has to be some concern, no? Or am I in the wrong about confronting her? I didnt go actively seeking proof, the girlfriend came to me and mentioned this. Any thoughts?

she's a liar .. run away .. you dont need a liar in your life ... if she would lie about something so small as that, who knows what she is lying about .. having a bunch of guy friends is a small red flag, being a liar is a red bomb

on to the next one, NOT gf material ... fuck-n-chuck if you need to bust a nut :redface:

Serial Kisser

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Okay well that is your personal experience of the matter. And my point was not so much about a girls' guy friends blatantly asking her to sleep with him. What I mean is that one or both of the persons involved will want to get intimate with the other.

Now I don't care how clever you think you are (smartarses - you know who you be) but you as a woman cannot pretend to know the thoughts of men. It's fine for you to say or believe that "none of my guy friends want to sleep with me".

Basically what I am proposing is that women do not have male "friends". They have "fag hags" or guys who are just hanging around in the friend zone hoping to get to 4th base.

The proof is the movie "Just Friends". No man wants to be in the 'friend zone'. Unless that is a euphemism for pussy. But it isn't.

What you are proposing is a gross over generalization based on YOUR experience. Which isn't the experience of everyone. Not all men are fucking pervs who want to stick their dick into whatever walks.

NumberTwentySix

Just Browsing
Media
for all ladies out there who are at least a "5", i would say 80% of your male friends want to fuck you ... yes shocking, but true

what about the other 20% you ask? let me break it down

12% are gay
5% are actually your friend because you've known them since 2nd grade and he protected you from the school bully
2% not only want to fuck you, but they are MADLY in LOVE with you ... they are the socially awkward guys who literally sweat when they are around you and almost shit themselves when they say hi to you, they just don't have the stones to "hit it and quit it" so they are in love (lol)

and the funny thing is women KNOW a large majority of their male friends want to fuck them, they just pretend to be naive to this "what?? johnyy?? nooo we don't see each other like that lol, we're friieennddsss :wink::biggrin1::redface:" and "johnny" is sitting their pretending to not want to have sex with her, she knows he wants her ass, he definitly knows he wants her ass, they just keep their guy friends around to validate how hot they are

and women, there is NOTHING wrong with all of this ... just don't bullshit us because we know you're not stupid

:rolleyes:

Preach it brother.

Not all men are fucking pervs who want to stick their dick into whatever walks.

Yes. They are.

Last edited:

Zayne

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

2. The guy is gay

Thats pretty much it.

Nice.

D_Rosalind Mussell

Sexy Member
Media
Those of you that truly believe that hetero men and women can't have platonic relationships without sexual tension are merely reflecting your own inner workings. If you can't befriend someone without the intention of trying to fuck them, newsflash:

You are not a friend. They are a conquest and you are a deceitful asshat. See how that works?

BRB, I have to go call all my male friends and cancel our fuck dates...

ignatius4446z

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

2. The guy is gay

Thats pretty much it.

^^^^ This

I am not keen on my GF having close male friends, for that very reason. It is not like I don't trust my GF (I do), but that should we ever split up temporarily or go through a bad patch, then there are, waiting in the wings, several shoulders to cry on; and a shoulder to cry on can become a hand to hold, a mouth to kiss and a cock to fuck.

I don't think most women are the sort who would routinely fuck their male friends, but given that women place more emphasis on emotional connection, having a ready supply of male "emotional connections" on hand, can lead to them being vulnerable to a cynical approach by one of these guys if/when they are going through relationship difficulties with their BF.

What makes me annoyed though, is when women just cannot see that the vast majority of their male friends are, quite probably, only friends with them because they are attracted to them. It is a spectrum right from "enjoys a bit of a flirt/sexual tension" through to "outright hoping to fuck them one day", but at bottom, it is a friendship which has its origins in and, to some extent, is fuelled by sexual attraction. How many guys do you know who have fat, ugly female friends?

notice all the women in the thread are saying its ridiculous to think us men want to have sex with them, yet just about every straight guy in here is supporting what i am saying and the similar rhetoric

:)

Exactly. I also agree with the poster who said something like "If you are reasonably attractive, then 80% of your male friends want to fuck you, 10% are gay and the other 10% are in love with you."

Women think they know men, but they don't have a fucking clue when it comes to the "friend scenario". They are either arrogant for thinking they know better, or they are incredibly, incredibly naive.

What you are proposing is a gross over generalization based on YOUR experience. Which isn't the experience of everyone. Not all men are fucking pervs who want to stick their dick into whatever walks.

You have no idea. Honestly. You just don't know how hetero men think. Not all of us act on those impulses, but they are there nonetheless.

Last night, for instance, I was out at a bar with a group of people, including a couple of women friends. On several occasions, I found myself looking at the girls and thinking "I wonder what she's wearing under that dress", "I bet she's wild in bed", "I wonder what her pussy tastes like" and idle musings of a similar nature. If I was single, and the opportunity arose, I would have gone to bed with any of them in a heartbeat.

Now I am not a dog. I am a loyal and faithful person, and I would not cheat on my GF. Even when I wasn't in a relationship, I wasn't promiscuous. In many respects, for those reasons, I am not a typical guy. But if I think like that about my female friends, then can you imagine what is going through the mind of your average tail-chasing pussy-hound? And it isn't just me. Every single one of my straight male friends thinks like that. So does virtually every straight guy who has posted in this forum.

I'm sorry to burst your bubble, but that is what is going through the minds of your male friends when they look at you. When you are thinking "Oh, Johnny is such a good listener" or "David is such a dear friend", Johnny and David are thinking "God, I wish she was sucking my dick right now."

Sorry about that, but unless Johnny and David are gay, then it is almost certainly true.

Last edited:

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

She lies about dates, that means she lies about sex too. Never entrust your sexual health to a partner who probably lies about sex. Bail.

NumberTwentySix

Just Browsing
Media
I think that the women of LPSG don't want to believe that almost all of their male friends would fuck them if given the opportunity because they have so few male friends that they see in the same light.

Attila the Hung

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Speaking from my own experiences, younger women say 25 or younger who have mainly all male friends is a definate red flag, I have not known a single woman like that who did not inevitably cheat on their bf at the time with one of their so called "friends", not once.

Now if we are talking about more mature women say 30+ then there is less to worry about imo from what I seen, but even then it really comes down to the individual themselves and you just gotta go with your instincts about them, if it makes you feel uncomfortable then just bail, you can always find someone else.

Attila the Hung

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I might as well add for the sake of discussion that while I don`t have any female friends currently, when I was younger I did have a few and one in particular with whom I became really close for several years and we were genuinely just friends, but let it be said that it did not stop me from fantasizing about her once in awhile as she was gorgeous.

So even though we really were just friends and nothing more, it did not stop me from thinking some very naughty thoughts about her on a fairly regular basis, so to the women who don`t believe that your male friends would think of you in that light I say think again, if he is a hot blooded male who enjoys sex chances are he has thought about fucking you more times than you would believe.

Thats just how most of us men are, it doesnt make us bad people or pervs, it just means were fucking horny all the damn time and sex is never too far from m our minds, well at least my mind, can`t speak for others here but I`m pretty sure we`re all alike in that regard.

Just my 0.02$

B_Bjen2848

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You are not a friend. They are a conquest and you are a deceitful asshat. See how that works?

BRB, I have to go call all my male friends and cancel our fuck dates...

the thing is though, most guys don't willingly fall in the "friend zone" on purpose, while the women here can play dumb and pretend their friends don't want sex with them, men know, once a woman sees you as a friend, you are basically nothing in her eyes and as sexually attractive as a lamp

warning, another one of my bullshit percentages :wink:

of that 80% of your male "friends", 100% had NO intention of being just a friend when they met you

some exceptions include
1. if you're not attractive
2. you're related
3. he is already fucking someone more attractive when he met you (be careful though, because once he's single, or if he is one to cheat, he will still try and fuck eventually)

so for you to call your male friends deceitful is a bit missleading because no man walks up to an attractive woman and introduces himself "hoping" to just be her friend .. that's ridiculous to think that

there is no way you all are this naive .....

B_Bjen2848

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm sorry to burst your bubble, but that is what is going through the minds of your male friends when they look at you. When you are thinking "Oh, Johnny is such a good listener" or "David is such a dear friend", Johnny and David are thinking "God, I wish she was sucking my dick right now."

Sorry about that, but unless Johnny and David are gay, then it is almost certainly true.

and if they are gay, johnny and david are probably blowing each other :eek:

ConstantComment

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
****because no man walks up to an attractive woman and introduces himself "hoping" to just be her friend ..****

My guy believes that too. He said that when we go to meetup activities, he can tell that othermen want to hit on me. I always introduce my guy to anyone I am talking to.

D_Madam_Ovary

Account Disabled
Media
Eeek, this seems to be a bit of a minefield, but I can only post from personal experience.

Firstly, I have always been a 'girls girl' anyway, but when I was younger (teens/early twenties) I didn't really have any male friends for the simple reason, that if we had been drinking or if I was single for any period of time they would hit on me. This would usually result in me getting upset/feeling betrayed because I felt that they had got close to me under false pretences and had always had an agenda. I always found it impossible to continue with the 'friendship' after this because it just changed the dynamic too much, so as a result I just steered clear (unless it was a boyfriend of one of my friends who I would think of as 'safe').

However, now that I am in my early thirties, I do (or at least I thought I did!) have male friends through work (probably about 80% of my friends are now male) because I work in a typically male dominated environment and we have a laugh and it is completely harmless. I would actually be really offended if someone doubted my motives. Obviously I can't speak for them, but I have never got any kind of weird vibe or felt uncomfortable.

I think it depends on the reason for her having all male friends. Some women thrive on male attention and male attention alone (I know a couple of these and I also know thay have cheated on their partners with 'friends'), some women don't like other women and by default all of their friends are male (I find I run into this more as I get older), others may simply have more opportunity to mix with males than other females, e.g. I would expect a woman in the army to have many male friends... It just depends on the circumstances.

As for the male side of things... after reading this, it turns out I haven't got a freaking clue!

Incocknito

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Not all men are fucking pervs who want to stick their dick into whatever walks.

What do you base this on? I didn't say ALL men are pervs or that even the men who are will stick their dick in ANYTHING.

Everyone has standards. And all straight men with proper sexual functions want to have sex with their female "friends". If you are reasonably attractive then they will want to fuck you.

This is the truth.

You are deluding yourself if you think your male friends just want to be your friend. They don't care how your day was, why you are upset and they only put up with your PMT mood swings in case they get a shag out of it.

The only 'safe' friends a woman can have are gay friends.