Girlfriend with allergy to condoms

rcpi

Just Browsing
Media
The problem is this:
My girlfriend is allergic to condoms. She gains red "bubbles" and ithches on her vagina.
Does anyone know how to "heal" this fast.

I'm not talking about changing condoms or something like that, I'm asking if anyone of you guys know if there is any way to make that red spots go away right now.

Any help?

P.S.: I'm very sorry for my english, but I suppose it's understandable. Any doubts just tell me.

;)

lucky8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
U sure she doesn't have an STD? Best bet is to go see a doctor, I'm sure they've got something to help both of you out

Hansalami

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
go away right now
Most likely this isn't possible. Ask a doctor if you are in a hurry. Otherwise these reactions usually disappear by themselves.
Has she had this before, or this the first time she 'sees' a condom up close?
It may not be the condom, but the spermicide on it. Changing brands may therefore help or use a type without spermicide.

rcpi

Just Browsing
Media
she sometimes does an allergyc reaction to condoms, but not allways.

she takes the pill, so we don't use condoms for monthes... but now she in on a treatment and the medicins she takes may reduce the effectiveness of the pill, that's why we use condoms now...

nakedwally

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The problem is this:
My girlfriend is allergic to condoms. She gains red "bubbles" and ithches on her vagina.
Does anyone know how to "heal" this fast.

I'm not talking about changing condoms or something like that, I'm asking if anyone of you guys know if there is any way to make that red spots go away right now.

Any help?

P.S.: I'm very sorry for my english, but I suppose it's understandable. Any doubts just tell me.

;)

There are one of two things your girlfriend may be allergic to either the spermicide or latex, not the actual condom. If she is allergic to spermicide use spermicide free condoms or if she is allergic to latex use polyurethane condoms, the easiest way to find out is to put a latex glove on her hand and she breaks out then shes allergic to latex if not she is allergic to the spermicide on the condom. I am allergic to spermicide myself and broke out the first time I used a condom with spermicide. I went to my doctor to find out for sure.

brinzaulsschwul

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hi rcpi

Ignore tottonvirgin, unless you want a baby or an STI.

It does sound like your girlfriend has an allergy to latex, there are non-latex condoms such as Durex "Avanti" or Passante "Unique" aqnd you can buy these online at various condom internet sites.

You should both go and see you doctor for a full sexual health examination just in case either of you have a sexually transmitted infection (STI)

If your girlfriend continues to say she has an allergy to condoms, then you need to think really hard about what to do. If you leave contraception to her and she wants to have a baby that is really easy for her. It just means you have to pay for the rest of your life!!!!

All the best
Brinz

FRE

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hi rcpi

It does sound like your girlfriend has an allergy to latex, there are non-latex condoms such as Durex "Avanti" or Passante "Unique" aqnd you can buy these online at various condom internet sites.

You should both go and see you doctor for a full sexual health examination just in case either of you have a sexually transmitted infection (STI)

If your girlfriend continues to say she has an allergy to condoms, then you need to think really hard about what to do. If you leave contraception to her and she wants to have a baby that is really easy for her. It just means you have to pay for the rest of your life!!!!

All the best
Brinz

It is rumored that my paternal grandmother tricked my grandfather into marrying her by pretending to be pregnant; that would probably have been about 1890. That's an old technique, which seems to be still in use. Better be careful.

rcpi

Just Browsing
Media
Hi rcpi

All the best
Brinz

Thanks for the advice, i understand you but I have no problems in that case. ;)

D_Merringtonne Meathead

Experimental Member
Media
I'd say if you've been checked out for disease, it must be the type of condom. Ask if she'll do anal and/or have mutual oral sex until the problem subsides. Then if changing condoms does not work, and the pill is not a guarantee for medical reasons, you have a problem which can only be solved by doctors.