Girlfriend worried about "wear 'n tear"

I recently have found a new girlfriend and she is worried that my size will take a toll on the appearance of her vagina. She has never been with anyone as big as me and she loves it of course, but she shys away from having sex as much as I would like because she's afraid that her lips will start to "sag" (not that this is a bad thing ladies). This did happen with my last girlfriend of 2 years, her appearance was considerably different when we split.

So I was curious if anyone has found some sort of exercise or massage routine or something that will minimize or prevent this from occurring.

Thank you all,
R

crossy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wear n tear is a big problem with men over 7 inches in girth. An astringent cream applied to your massive organ before penetration as well as a good graphite lubricant should alleviate this problem. If her lips still sag I would suggest E-Harmony.com

joybunny

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'd say kegels but it wouldn't apply in this case. This is the first time I've heard of this being an issue. It seems to be so many men here that have commented they love large labia minor lips that I wouldn't think it would be a bad thing. Mine are pretty small so it's not an issue for me. Only thing I would suggest is make sure she is well lubricated so your cock wont drag-stretch her lips so much.

Steve26

1st LPSG Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
The vagina is extremely elastic ... babies pass through there, after all. I suspect the "sagging" you noticed with your ex had nothing to do with your size. My wife and I have been together considerably longer than two years, and I really haven't noticed any difference in her appearance down there.

Steve

P.S.: Just my humble opinion, but I'd have some concerns about a woman who values the appearance of her labia over a healthy sex life.

I'd say kegels but it wouldn't apply in this case. This is the first time I've heard of this being an issue. It seems to be so many men here that have commented they love large labia minor lips that I wouldn't think it would be a bad thing. Mine are pretty small so it's not an issue for me. Only thing I would suggest is make sure she is well lubricated so your cock wont drag-stretch her lips so much.

Thank you for the comment and I never said that it was a bad thing. It is honestly not a concern to me. I just figured that if she takes pride in her 'appearance' then I respect that and the least I could do is look into it.

The vagina is extremely elastic ... babies pass through there, after all. I suspect the "sagging" you noticed with your ex had nothing to do with your size. My wife and I have been together considerably longer than two years, and I really haven't noticed any difference in her appearance down there.

Steve

P.S.: Just my humble opinion, but I'd have some concerns about a woman who values the appearance of her labia over a healthy sex life.

Thx steve for the comment, but I dont think that she values one thing over another. She loves having sex, I think maybe I just love having sex more! haha!! In all seriousness though, she is a very pretty girl and she takes care of herself/her body very well. I like that about her and just thought someone might have a solution.