Girlfriend!!!

D_Barrasse Brickdick

Account Disabled
Media
So women and men, my gf as i said earlier is pregnant and they say that most pregnant women from months 4-7 turn into nymphos, well i work alot and sometimes we get into arguments and im kind of worried abt her getting horny and irritated because of the arguing and me being at work and maybe going out and sleeping with someone else, we've been together for almost 3 years and this is our first kid, the reason im worried is because we split up for three months and she had sex with 5 guys and then we got back together and she accidentally got pregnant so im hoping she doesnt go on another spree of sex any advice?

tasteslikejellyjam

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
dude...
seriously...
Jerry Springer is calling...
you should go answer that shit...

I've never heard of this nympho phenomenon you speak of...
most the women I know were miserable during pregnancy...
bad morning sickness & picky eater syndrome...
but everyone reacts differently to the hormone change...
especially the first pregnancy...

"reason im worried is because we split up for three months and she had sex with 5 guys and then we got back together and she accidentally got pregnant so im hoping she doesnt go on another spree of sex any advice?"

this alone is looking for many years for paranoia & unhappiness...
well I hope you two really love each other this time around ...
and I hope things work out mainly for the child so they don't have to float homes...
plus... she is ten times more fucked up if she does cheat while pregnant...
if you're worried because she is going be like a cat in heat while your working...
get her one of those real dolls that looks like you...
then she can just fuck its rubberized brains out...

siempie

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
3 months break and 5 guys?

I say slut. OMG.

But to help you, I'd be pretty straightforward about this NOW and just ask it straight to her face. "Do you have the urge to fuck someone else?" etc.

No time to lose in this situation. See what her reaction is and be perfectly honest to yourself if you can live with whatever she has got to say or not.

Play it by ear, if she really loves you then she won't also She might be using you as a safety net to help support her during her pregnancy and help support the child when it is born. I don't know your Gf and I can't judge her without knowing her reasons or her character by I say get a DNA test after the baby has been born.
You really don't want be left raising a child that isn't yours even if you do love her and it. She might be offended but if she slept with 5 other men (did they use protection?) so soon before getting back with you then she should understand your doubts, it only logical.

B_quietguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
It's time to ask her some hard questions.

"Did you use safer sex methods?" "Each time?"

"Why several sex partners?" "Curiosity? Looking for the new Mr. Right? Just gotta get laid?"

"Do you want an open relationship, but did not want to ask?"

"Do you want to continue this relationship with me?" That's a touchy question ask when she's pregnant, but you need to know up front.

"Is there any chance the child is somebody else's?"

cockring202

Just Browsing
Media
DudeBro, on the way down to clicking 'Women's Issues' did you _not_ pass by the 'Relationships' forum? Isn't 'pregnant girlfriend banged 5 guys and might cheat on me' not really something that women will give two shits about?

Cluestick. Please get one.