Girlfriend's bro takes charge

somebody

Legendary Member
Media
I couldn’t believe what I’d heard. Two months?! Your brother will be here for two months?!

My girlfriend and I had just bought an apartment together in Manhattan and we finally had a place to ourselves. For years, we’d lived with roommates in the close confines of New York City. Now that we finally had a studio apartment to ourselves, Stacy had invited her little punk brother to come stay with us.

Please, she begged me. He can’t afford to do an internship without us.

I was no fan of Stacy’s little brother but didn’t feel like I could say no either. At 19 years old, he had just finished his first year of college and landed his first internship in NYC. With no money for rent, the only way he could swing it was to crash with us in our 600-square-foot apartment in the Upper East Side.

Fine, I agreed, unwillingly. I just hope he’s not at home a lot. I don't want him in our space.

Two months later, Ayden arrived in the Big Apple. At 5’10”, he was a little shorter than me and skinny too. He looked like a twig next to my more toned and muscular body and clearly didn’t work out much. But with blond hair and blue eyes, he had a boyish look about him that seemed to work well with the ladies. Perhaps he was just engaging in typical male banter, but he always boasted about getting “tons of sex” at college.

Apart from Stacy, who I’d now been dating for six years, I wasn’t much of a player in my youth. I only had sex with two girls before I met Stacy, and I've been faithful to her ever since.

When Ayden arrived at our apartment, he seemed a little shocked by how small it was. A typical studio apartment, we had a queen-sized bed, a TV, a couch, an arm-chair, and a small kitchenette with stove, a fridge, and a tiny table just big enough for two or three people. Ayden would have to sleep on the couch, and Stacy and I would be on the bed just a few feet away.

I told Stacy that this was far too close of quarters, but she assured me it would work He’s my brother, she assured me. Everything will be just fine.

Apart from his clothes in a small suitcase, the one thing that Ayden brought to the apartment was an Xbox One. To me, this seemed like a red flag. Who brings an Xbox to New York? I asked Stacy. Doesn’t he want to go outside and explore the City?

Stacy assured me that this would only be for two months and that Ayden needed his Xbox. He’s socially awkward, she said. It helps him relax.

With my veto clearly overridden, Ayden moved into our apartment with his Xbox. Stacy was right that everything seemed fine at first. Ayden started his internship and was busy at work, and Stacy and I were both occupied with our jobs as well. Ayden also spent time exploring the city—going on runs in Central Park, visiting museums with student discounts, and talking to girls he met on Tinder.

But bit by bit, I noticed a worrying trend. Ayden began spending more time playing Xbox at home. This wasn’t a big deal since Stacy and I were rarely home, but it started to creep into our alone time together on nights and weekends. As Stacy and I sat in bed and talked or read, Ayden would be on the couch, playing Halo on the Xbox. On weekend mornings, we’d wake up and he’d already be up playing Fortnite. Ayden was nice enough to keep the volume down, but it was just kind of annoying that my boyfriend’s little brother was constantly playing Xbox in our tiny apartment.

somebody

Legendary Member
Media
Things stayed under control until Stacy left town for work. She had a one-week work trip to Toronto and asked me and Ayden to hold down the fort.

Although I was used to Stacy leaving town, I wasn’t used to sharing my space with her teenage brother. At 27 years old, I was eight years older than Ayden and not super jazzed about hanging out with him. He wasn’t even old enough to go to bars, so the main thing he did was play Xbox.

Stacy left on a Thursday night and the first day went swimmingly. I ordered takeout for me and Ayden and we watched one of the old Predator movies on Netflix. At one point during the movie, Ayden took his shirt off. It’s hot in here, he said. I didn’t think anything of it because he was right. It was really hot and our air conditioning has always been lousy in this older apartment.

After the movie, I went out to meet some friends for drinks. Predictably, Ayden stayed in to play Xbox. By the time I got back at 2 am, he was passed out on the couch. Although Ayden normally wore basketball shorts and a t-shirt while Stacy was here, he had now stripped down to a pair of boxers. I didn’t think anything of it and did the same thing myself. It was hot in here, after all, and we were also just two dudes sleeping on different surfaces. I laid down on the bed and was out like a light.

When I came to around 11 am, Ayden was already up playing Xbox. Good morning, sleepyhead, he said.

I went to the bathroom and started getting ready for the day. Have you made any coffee yet? I asked Ayden. Nope, he replied.

It bugged me a little bit that Ayden never did anything around the apartment. Stacy and I paid for all of his groceries, cooked him meals, and cleaned up after him. All he did was play Xbox, and he couldn’t even make his own coffee in the morning?

I didn’t verbalize any of these concerns, but instead made plenty of coffee for both me and Ayden. I then went down to a bagel shop to get some breakfast. As I brought him a bagel sandwich with egg and cheddar, he barely looked up to thank me. Sweet, man! is all he said.

I was a little annoyed that Ayden was still in his boxers playing Xbox and seemingly making no effort to leave the apartment. After being cooped up with him and Stacy, I sort of wanted space to myself, so I decided to go to a museum. See you later, I said, walking out the door.

I spent eight full hours outside the apartment—walking around the City, going to the Met, and taking the train to a farmer’s market on the lower east side. It was a fun and rejuvenating day, but I got back to the apartment pretty beat and ready to relax.

As I stepped back into my studio, I was surprised to see Ayden right where I left him—in the same pair of boxers, still sitting on the couch.

Have you eaten anything? I asked.

Just some stuff I found in the fridge, he replied.

Umm, those were my leftovers from yesterday that I was going to eat for dinner, I told him.

Oh, okay.

As Ayden sat on the couch playing Halo, I whipped up some mac and cheese, which wasn’t nearly as delicious as the fillet mignon I’d been saving from lunch the day before. As I ate the mediocre macaroni and stared at Ayden, my anger towards him began to grow.

Here was this kid who had invaded our apartment and somehow thought it was okay to eat my leftovers and sit around all day playing Halo. Moreover, he was wearing the same dirty boxers that he had on last night and I could almost smell his BO from here. The only thing he had going for him is that he was such a cute and skinny kid that I couldn’t ever fathom lifting a finger against him. But he sure could use a lesson and get put in his place. He needed to learn some discipline and start treating people with more respect.

Do you want to play? Ayden asked me.

I looked at the screen and saw he was playing Halo 5. I’d played previous versions back in college and had been pretty good at it. I’d always won Halo tournaments in my college dorm and beat most people I played online.

Sure, I said, grabbing the extra controller. For the moment, I briefly forgot how mad I was that Ayden had been sitting and gaming all day.

Have you played before? He asked.

Of course, I replied. I used to win tournaments in my college dorm.

That’s awesome! He said, sounding genuinely enthused. Maybe we should play a tournament.

What do you mean?

One on one, the best man wins, Ayden said, winking at me.

Sure, I replied. Game on.

somebody

Legendary Member
Media
The first match was a blood bath. Literally, Ayden killed me ten times. I was clearly a bit rusty with my Halo skills and no match for this teenage guy who clearly played it every day.

Not bad, Ayden said after the first round. I bet you’ll get better.

I was steaming after the first game and pissed off that I hadn’t gotten a single kill. Oh, you’re gonna get it this time! I yelled.

Wanna bet? Ayden replied, coolly.

Feeling cocky and a bit vindictive, I told him to name his bet.

How about if you get one kill, I’ll take off these boxers. But if I win the match, you lose a piece of clothing.

It took me a minute to register what I heard. Ayden was sitting there almost naked except for a pair of boxers. If I killed him one time—just once!—he would have to take them off. I had zero interest in seeing this guy naked, but wouldn’t mind knocking him down a peg and putting him in his place.

If I lost—if Ayden killed me ten times—then I had to take off just one piece of clothing. The odds were incredible. Here I was fully clothed, with ten lives to spare. All I had to do was kill Ayden once and he’d be fully naked. Was he purposefully trying to take all his clothes off?

You’re on, I replied. I hope you like being naked.

We’ll see, he laughed. You shouldn’t be so cocky.

I couldn’t believe that Ayden was calling me cocky. He was the one who proposed this ludicrous bet, and he was certainly about to pay the price.

The second match was a repeat of the first. To my dismay, Ayden obliterated me a whopping ten times. Every time I spawned, I tried to find him and kill him, but he always hit me first. Whether by sniper, laser gun, or melee-ing me in the back, Ayden destroyed me every time.

Time to pay up, he said, gleefully.

As I set down my controller, I quickly took off my shirt. This was partly because it was hot again our apartment, but also because I wanted Ayden to see my muscles. Compared to his thin and lanky torso, I clearly worked out and had good definition of my pecs, abs, and biceps.

Ayden barely noticed as he prepared for game three. Although he was obviously very good at Halo, I found it to be a fluke that he’d killed me 20 times without me getting him once in return. This time I was convinced that I would make him lose the dirty boxers.

But Ayden once again dominated in game three. Racking up kill after kill, he countered my every move, making me look like a total novice. This game, Ayden also started ratcheting up the trash talk.

Have you even played this game before? He laughed. What kind of tournaments did you win back in college?

I didn’t respond as I quickly took off one of my socks. Let’s play again, I said. This time you’re going down.

I was convinced that I would win, but Ayden kept destroying me in round four. Somehow he anticipated my every position, as if he had a sixth sense of where I would be. I almost killed him once with a grenade, but I died right before he did from my own grenade.

Ahaaaaa! I yelled. Gotcha!

That doesn’t count! He argued. You killed yourself first and I already won the game!

Sure enough, I looked at the screen. Counting my suicide, he’d racked up 10 kills before I registered a single one. Ayden had now won four games in a row—a mindboggling 40 kills—and I had only come close to beating him once. I begrudgingly removed my other sock.

somebody

Legendary Member
Media
Ayden and I took a break to grab some beer. We’d now been playing Halo for an hour and I hadn’t gotten a single kill. I really hated this little punk and was determined to knock him down a peg.

Even though he wasn’t 21, Ayden also drank a beer and basked in his victory. I really thought you had me on that last one, he joked. Maybe next time!

It pissed me off a bit that Ayden was rubbing his Halo skills in my face. This had been my game in college and I’d never been beaten this badly.

We don’t have to keep playing, you know, Ayden told me. You can always quit while you have some clothes left.

I still had on my jeans and underwear, which was far more than Ayden’s measly boxers. Sure—he’d killed me 40 times before—but I was warmed up now and confident that I could take him out at least once.

Let’s do this, I said, as I finished my beer. I’m going to end you.

Ayden and I sat back on the couch and picked up our controllers. He was in his boxers and I was shirtless, and we were just two bros playing video games. The only problem was that I was starting to hate him and growingly increasingly jealous.

I definitely did better in game five. I came close to sneaking up on Ayden and melee-ing him in the back, but he suddenly whipped around and blasted me with a shotgun to the face.

SUCK IT! he yelled. You almost had me there bro!

I was really getting annoyed by Ayden’s trash talk but determined to keep going. When I re-spawned, I hopped into a vehicle and decided to run him over. But Ayden was too fast for me. With one throw of a grenade, he stole my last life and ended round five.

Hahahahahahahaa, the little punk laughed. You suck at this SO bad.

I couldn’t believe that Ayden had now destroyed me fifty fucking times. This little punk had played me and now was making me lose my pants.

As I stood up to take off my jeans, Ayden kept making fun of me. Woohoo! He screamed. Why don’t you give me a dance as you strip for me?!

I glared as my pants fell to the floor, until I stood before Ayden in a pair of baby blue boxer briefs. Nice undies! He exclaimed. Are those the kind my sister likes? They look kinda girly.

Without a word, I sat back down and adjusted my crotch. I technically had the same number of clothing items as Ayden now, but it felt like he had more than me because his boxers were less revealing.

We don’t have to play anymore, Ayden said. You can just surrender.

His words washed over me as I tried to digest what he had to say. In a way, I knew he was right. I had been dominated over and over again, and only ten more kills separated me from total nudity. But I was so pissed off that I couldn’t bear to surrender to this cocky kid. He was so arrogant that I desperately wanted to knock him off his Halo pedestal.

I’m good, I replied. You’re really going down this time.

Alright, big boy. He said. Hope you’re ready to get naked!

And with that, we started game six, where I was determined to get revenge on this smug little punk.

somebody

Legendary Member
Media
This was by far my closest game yet. I found Ayden’s hideaway, where he’d been restocking on guns and ammo for several games before. Crouching there with an invisibility cloak, I waited to ambush him; but weirdly, he never came. I waited and waited, but Ayden outwaited me. Finally, I left the cave and was immediately shot by a sniper.

Fuck! I yelled. It felt like this teenage jerk was anticipating my every move.

Nice try! Ayden gloated.

Before I knew it, Ayden killed me four more times and I’d lost the game. Now I was sixty kills behind and he’d obliterated me every time. There was nothing I could do at this point but give up and move on with my life.

Good game, I said. You really got me.

You made a valiant effort, but time for you to lose the shorts.

What? I asked. I thought we were joking about getting naked.

Hahahaha, Ayden chuckled. I offered to take off my boxers if you got one fucking kill, and now you don’t want to pay up?! Are you afraid of your small dick or something?

Ayden’s words were really starting to annoy me. Not only had he humiliated me at Halo, but now he was also insulting my manhood. I didn’t want to give him the pleasure of knowing that I was afraid to strip naked, so I stood up and prepared to remove my underwear.

With my back towards Ayden and my dick towards the TV, I started to shuck off my boxer briefs. As they fell to the floor, I heard a woot! woot! from my girlfriend’s little brother. Nice ass! he said, jokingly.

I did actually have a nice ass from all my time in the gym. Squats were one of my favorite workouts, and I had nice, firm buns from all the time I spent on leg day.

As I turned around to sit back down, Ayden let out a gasp and chuckle. HAAAAA! Is that all you got? No wonder you were so afraid of getting naked!

Frozen in place, I looked down at my perfect average three-inch softie. There was really nothing wrong with it, and I always felt in the middle of the pack in the college locker room. Stacy had certainly never complained about my size, and I assumed her little brother was packing nothing special.

Shut up! I told him. I’m sure it’s much bigger than your little thing.

Hahaha, you wish! He retorted. If you didn’t suck so much at Halo, you’d actually have a shot at seeing my big fucking dick.

As I stood naked in my own living room, I couldn’t have been more annoyed at Ayden. He had completely ruined my Saturday night and now was being an obnoxious little brat.

Fine, I replied. Wanna bet again? I bet I’d kick your ass at FIFA.

FIFA soccer was one video game that I had never seen Ayden play. I knew he had it, because it was sitting on our bookshelf, but I’d never once seen him turn it on. Meanwhile, I’d played it tons in college and generally beat my roommates most of the time.

You’re on! He said. But what’s in it for me? You’re already naked!

I thought about this for a second and realized that he had a point. I almost withdrew the bet until Ayden chimed in again.

How bout this? He said. The loser has to do a dare from the winner. And to make things even, if you win, I’ll lose my shorts and do a dare. You in?

I wasn’t sure what the dare would be, but Ayden’s logic seemed sound. More than anything, I wanted to humiliate this kid and knock him down a peg, so forcing him to get naked and making him do a dare sounded pretty sweet to me.

The typically FIFA game is only five minutes, so it didn’t take long for us to dive right into action. I placed my controller in my lap to cover up my flaccid cock, even though I was plenty proud of it. Despite what Ayden had said, I knew that my dick was average and felt confident that I was much bigger than this teenager who was eight years younger than me.

I scored first in the game and was up 1-0. Before halftime, I added a second goal and was up 2-0. That’s when I started getting cocky.

Who sucks now!? I asked. Looks like you’ll be doing my dare in no time.

Ayden just smiled during halftime and casually scratched above his boxers. He didn’t have abs like me, but was pretty toned—at least for someone who played video games all day.

To my surprise, I added another goal in the second half, making my lead 3-0. I was unstoppable at FIFA and now really started to gloat.

Are you losing on purpose!? I asked. Maybe you want to show off your little boy cock.

This seemed to really piss off Ayden, and he double downed on focusing on the game. Meanwhile, I relaxed a bit since there were only two minutes left and I already had a victory in the bag. In a matter of seconds, Ayden scored a goal, then somehow scored another goal. I was stunned!

I clung onto my lead for another minute or so, until the final seconds of the game. Then, suddenly, Ayden intercepted one of my passes and sprinted with his player down the field. My defender had a clear shot at stopping him and all I had to do was make a simple tackle. But somehow I whiffed it and Ayden’s striker went straight for goal. As time expired, the score was 3-3. All tied up. The game was going to overtime.

I was pissed that Ayden had somehow weaseled his way back from defeat. But I was also confident that I would come back and win in overtime. When I had focused in the first half, I had dominated Ayden in every way. I just needed to concentrate and surely I would win.

You sure you want to keep playing? Ayden asked.

I sure do. I boasted. Why, you nervous?

Sounds like you’re pretty confident, he replied. Want to do double or nothing?

What do you mean?

Instead of one dare, how about the loser has to serve the winner for the rest of the night? Whatever he wants, the loser obeys.

I was so caught up in the game that I wasn’t thinking clearly. It was already 10 pm, so even if I lost, the night was almost over. More importantly, I was convinced that I would win and couldn’t wait to put this cocky kid in his place. I could finally make him clean the apartment, wash the dishes, and fold my laundry—all while fully naked. It sounded like a sweet deal to me!

You’re on, I replied. Hope you’re ready to lose.

somebody

Legendary Member
Media
I was so hyped for overtime and ready to win, but nothing went as expected.

It was basically a total meltdown. Ayden started with the ball and scored right away. He then proceeded to take the ball away from my team every time I touched it. Adding insult to injury, he scored four more times in the span of two minutes. I couldn’t do a thing as the final score of the game was a whopping 8-3.

Nice job, pretty boy, he said. Guess you suck at FIFA just as much as you suck at Halo.

I sat there shell-shocked as Ayden kept talking. You really wanted to see my dick, huh? I gave you 60 fucking chances and you couldn’t get a kill. You wanted to see me naked so badly and now you have to do what I want for the rest of the night.

I couldn’t believe that I’d lost bet after bet to this 19-year-old kid. How did I get so ahead of myself? At least I only had two hours to endure this cocky kid. Glancing at the clock, I saw it was already 10:05 pm.

Hmmm….what should I make you do? Ayden gloated.

How bout you stand up for me? He said. I want to see what we have to work with

I hated this little punk more than ever. The last thing I wanted to do was submit to his commands, but I did make the bet and needed to honor it. Slowly and begrudgingly, I stood in front of Ayden naked as the day I was born.

Hahahahaahaha! Duuuuude, I feel so bad for you. How do you even fuck my sister with that?

My cock is perfectly average, I retorted, and your sister enjoys it just fine, thank you.

Ayden laughed as I said this and then stood up. Standing right next to me, he was clearly shorter than my 6’2” height and I probably had him beat by four or so inches. I was also more muscular than him and outweighed him by 25 or so pounds.

Now that he was looking up to me, Ayden seemed to notice the power shift. I even flexed for me him to make my muscles pop a bit more.

You work out, huh? He said. Why don’t you get down on your knees? I want to show you what a real man’s cock looks like.

I couldn’t believe the gall of this kid, and I flatly refused to drop on my knees for him. There was no way in hell that I was going to give that satisfaction to my girlfriend’s little punk brother.

Ayden just smiled in response, staring right at me with his piercing blue eyes. Are you afraid by how big it is? He asked.

Fuck, I thought. I was now stuck in a bind. I didn’t want Ayden to think that he had this magical dick that I was somehow afraid of. But the last thing I wanted to do was get on my knees in front of his crotch.

You’re afraid of my dick, Ayden repeated. You’re worried that your little ego can’t handle it.

I didn't want to prove Ayden right and was pissed off now more than ever, so I slowly started to bend down. I tried to crouch more than kneel, but unwittingly, I ended up right where Ayden wanted me: on my knees before him.

Never in a million years did I imagine that I would be face-to-face with the boxer shorts of a 19-year-old college kid. Eight years younger than me, he was skinner and scrawnier than me in every way. But until now, I had never glanced at his crotch. What I thought would be a thin and invisible part of his body actually looked like a pretty significant bulge. Now that I was face-to-face with whatever was in Ayden’s shorts, I started to doubt my previous assessments. What if he’s bigger than me? I thought. And worse—what if he’s much bigger?

I tried to repel these thoughts from my mind, since being on my knees before my girlfriend’s little brother was bad enough. You like what you see? He asked, smirking. Then he started, inch by inch, lowering his boxer shorts to the floor.

At first, I thought my eyes deceived me. The base of Ayden’s dick was much bigger than it should’ve been. A veritable tree trunk, it was wide and thick, and surrounded by light blond pubes. As Ayden’s boxers kept being lowered to the floor, the rest of his shaft came into view—slowly unfurling into the world. After inch by inch was slowly revealed, the enormous head of Ayden’s shaft came into the picture. And finally, with his shaft released, the 19-year-old stud dropped his boxers to his ankles and stood before me in all his glory.

There you go, Ayden said. This is the dick you’ve been waiting for. The only reason you sucked at Xbox was to see me naked and now you finally have it.

Ayden stood before me with his massive manhood of at least six soft inches swinging between his legs. He had of course been right all along. His dick was bigger—much bigger—than my own. It was twice the size of my flaccid cock and maybe even longer and thicker than mine was when fully erect.

Ayden sat back down on the couch as I struggled to take my eyes off his dick. Even in my many experiences in locker rooms, I’d rarely seen one so big. And on his skinny, teenage body, it looked simply huge.

You like what you see, huh? He joked. I told you it was large.

Ayden glanced at the flaccid 3-incher between my own legs and chuckled. I really figured a big guy like you would be packing more heat. That reminds me of what my cock looked like in middle school.

Now that Ayden was naked, the power dynamic in the room had shifted, and there was nothing I could do to refute his arguments. I simply hoped that the clock would hit midnight as soon as possible and this terrible nightmare would quickly come to an end.

Why don’t you give me a foot massage? Ayden said, as he sat on the couch. That would feel nice.

I groaned but knew I had agreed to submit to Ayden’s every demand. I couldn’t believe I’d made that stupid bet, and double-downed on top of it!

somebody

Legendary Member
Media
So as I crawled over to the couch, Ayden put his foot in front of me and told me to start rubbing it. His foot smelled a little weird, since he had been sitting inside playing Xbox all day, but I massaged it anyway. I then rubbed his toes and moved on to his other foot. But before I finished that one, Ayden told me that he wanted me to lick his feet as well.

Just lick it a little bit, he urged me. I bet your tongue will feel good.

I thought about saying no but wanted to get this over with. Obeying Ayden’s words, I started licking his feet. I wanted to make it quick but Ayden told me to keep going. For five full minutes, he made me give his feet a tongue bath, and I couldn’t believe that I was basically worshiping this teenagers’ feet.

Ayden then told me to lie down on the floor. And for some reason, I thought that the fastest way to get this over with was to do exactly what he said.

So there I was, fully naked on my own apartment floor, as my girlfriend’s little brother gloated over me. I can tell you like losing, he bragged. And you know what winners do to losers in Halo? They tee-bag ‘em!

I groaned as I heard Ayden’s words wash over me. I knew what tee-bagging was from my college days and wanted no part of it today. It’s when you rub your balls over your opponent’s face after you kill them. Ayden literally wanted to rub in his victory.

As I lay helpless on the floor, Ayden stood up and crouched on top of me, his big swinging dick leading the way. I had taken my eyes off of it while I was licking his feet, but now it looked even bigger and more plump, possibly 7 thick inches of flaccid manhood hanging between his legs.

Ayden confidently straddled my face before I could resist and lifted up his snake-like dick. His cock had been so huge I hadn’t noticed the bull-sized balls hiding behind it, but they were easily twice the size of my own.

I hope you like these, Ayden said, as he pressed his balls against my face.

I had closed my mouth to avoid any contact, but the smell penetrating my nose was overpowering. Ayden even wiggled his massive testicles back and forth so they bounced around on my face. I couldn’t believe that this punk that I hated—who had beaten me so bad at Halo and FIFA—was now literally rubbing it in my face. I felt embarrassed and humiliated beyond belief.

After a couple of minutes of tee-bagging me, Ayden started gently slapping his dick against my forehead. It felt huge and heavy and there was little I could do to resist. To my dismay, he then started slapping his huge anaconda against my nose and lips. He even started slapping my cheeks with his massive man-meat—asserting his dominance over me. I closed my eyes and simply obeyed, thinking that it was the easiest way to get this over with.

After another minute of rubbing his dick in my face, Ayden let out a loud laugh, which caused me to open my eyes. Dude! He yelled. I can’t believe you’re liking this!

To my surprise, Ayden reached behind him and grabbed my penis, which was fully erect. It feels like you’re totally hard from my dick rubbing against your face!

somebody

Legendary Member
Media
I hated Ayden and my cock now more than ever. How the fuck could I get hard in a moment like this? During my greatest humiliation, my cock had sprung right up and was now throbbing in Ayden’s hand.

Dude, your soooo small, Ayden said, as he fondled my dick. I really can’t believe you’re fucking my sister.

Ayden then scooted back and mercifully took his cock off my face. Instead, he placed his still-flaccid dick next to my fully hard one and made us both look at the comparison.

It was simply shocking. Ayden’s soft dick was probably 7 inches at this point, but was thicker and longer than my rock-hard 6 incher. As I mentioned, I’d always been proud of my cock and felt that it was perfectly average. It certainly got the job done in the bedroom and I’d never had any complaints from the ladies. But compared to this teenage stud, I had to admit that I was outmanned and outgunned. And this little punk couldn’t have been more delighted.

After slapping his soft anaconda against my best effort, Ayden moved back up towards my face. He picked up where he left off, rubbing and slapping his huge dick against my nose and mouth. But something was also noticeably different. Now that Ayden had seen me fully aroused, he seemed more aggressive and dominant.

You want to see how big mine gets? He taunted. I’m already bigger than you are soft, but mine gets much, much bigger.

I can’t believe you’re getting off on this, he continued. I had no idea that my sister’s boyfriend liked dick.

At this point, my nose was getting overpowered by Ayden’s scent and it was a little hard to breathe. In order to get more air, I briefly opened my mouth. But Ayden saw this and must have interpreted it as something else, because he immediately aimed his dick for the opening. And before I knew it, the tip of Ayden’s anaconda was now inside my mouth.

Ooooh yeaaaah! Ayden hollered. Get it nice and wet for me! If you suck on the tip, it’ll get real big for you.

With all of my muscles, I could have easily knocked this kid off me and beaten the shit out of him. But part of me resisted the urge to flip him over and beat him up. Perhaps I was curious about how big his dick could grow. Maybe I was hoping to just get the bet over with as soon as possible. Or maybe I was also horny from my rock-hard cock and not thinking too clearly.

Either way, I decided to suck on the tip of Ayden’s dick instead of beating the shit out of him. To my surprise, it didn’t taste too bad, and Ayden pushed the first few inches in my mouth pretty gently.

There you go, he said. You’re certainly better at this than you are at Halo.

Even though it was certainly an insult, I found myself wanting to please Ayden and do a good job. So not only did he push and pull his dick into my mouth, but I also put some effort into it and flicked my tongue around to give him pleasure. I’d received quite a few blowjobs in my day—Ayden’s sister was an excellent cocksucker—so I used what I’d learned to swallow my first dick.

Ayden seemed surprised that I was so eager to please him, and pushed a few more inches into my mouth. Hot damn! He said. You’re one amazing cocksucker!

Somewhat perversely, this made me feel good and encouraged me to keep trying even more. After losing so much at Xbox, it was finally nice to feel good at something, even if it was sucking off this cocky teenage stud.

After five or six inches of thick teen cock were inside my mouth, I felt the massive tip of Ayden’s spear at the entrance to my throat. This was the moment of truth. Was I willing to commit all the way and potentially choke on his dick, or was this far enough?

Ayden answered the question for me as he gently grabbed the back of my hair and pushed his massive manhood towards my throat. I greeted him the only way I could—by suppressing my gag reflex and welcoming him into my throat.

Fuck yeah! Ayden cheered. You are so fucking good at this!

Trying not to choke, I kept bobbing back and forth on Ayden’s dick. It felt so huge, so full, in my throat, and it was clear that he was close to becoming fully erect. As Ayden kept grabbing my hair to give him total control, I felt a light brush of pubes against my nose. I had done it—I had somehow swallowed all of this teenager’s enormous dick.

Dayuuuum! Ayden said. No one’s ever taken all of my dick before! You’re such a natural cocksucker.

I couldn’t respond since I was busy trying to breathe through my nose while Ayden’s anaconda pounded my throat. But somewhat perversely, I felt proud that I’d swallowed more of Ayden’s meat than anyone else. I sucked at playing Xbox, but apparently I didn’t suck at sucking dick.

As Ayden fucked my throat, he was clearly having the time of his life. At one point, I looked up and made eye contact with him as he grabbed my hair and straddled my face. He looked so confident—so cocky—and was clearly getting off big time on making me his bitch.

Oh yeah, man. Suck this dick. You love this big fucking dick in your throat.

I couldn’t dispute his words, especially since my mouth was currently full. I just kept taking it and giving Ayden the pleasure he deserved.

Such a good cocksucker, he mumbled. Such a good little bitch.

I zoned out as Ayden kept ramming my throat with his enormous shaft. The stamina on this kid sure was something. He’d now been getting a blowjob for 20 minutes—which was long past when I would’ve come inside his sister’s throat.

Speaking of cumming, I felt strange sensations on my own dick as well. No one had touched it but I was leaking a steady stream of pre-cum and felt close to orgasm. As Ayden kept fucking my throat, he reached around and felt my rock-hard cock.

You’re loving this! He yelled, as he gave it a few strokes. And just like that, I had the biggest orgasm of my life for this teenage kid. He barely touched my penis, but it erupted all over his back and my stomach and chest.

Fuck yessss! Ayden yelled. I can’t believe you came for me! I always like my ladies to come first.

And with that, Ayden let go of my average cock and re-doubled his efforts ramming my throat. Grabbing my hair once again, he fucked my throat with abandon for five or ten minutes until he was on the brink of orgasm.

With a huge roar—FUUUUUUUUUCK!—he pulled out every inch of his massive shaft and jerked off with two hands right in front of me. Flogging his massive meat, he achieved orgasm right in front of my face. YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

Shot after shot of Ayden’s cum landed all over my mouth, nose, eyes, and forehead. This teenage kid literally doused me with cum, like I was some kind of Jackson Pollock painting. After several seconds, he then put his anaconda back in my mouth and told me to lick it clean.

I was shocked that Ayden’s cum actually tasted sweet and was happy to lick it up. This was also the first time since he had started fucking my throat that I was able to size up his fully erect dick. It was indeed massive, and basically longer than my face was tall. It was hard to tell an exact size since his huge anaconda took up my full field of vision, but his fully hard man-meat was certainly much, much bigger than mine and I greedily licked his cum off of the sides and tip.

D

deleted187028

So good! Keep going, can't wait to hear what happens next.

somebody

Legendary Member
Media
When Ayden sat back on the couch, his dick was still pointing at the ceiling. It took me a while to recover on the floor, but my own six-incher was still hard as a rock. For both of us, the sexual experience had been completely unexpected but incredibly hot. Not in a million years did I ever think that I would swallow a dick, let alone one as huge as Ayden’s. He too had no idea that he would dominate his sister’s boyfriend, or that he would ream out his throat with his enormous cock.

Ayden proposed that we both go shower off together, and this didn’t seem like a bad idea. We were both hot, sweaty, and covered in semen, and he clearly hadn’t showered all day.

Our apartment actually had a surprisingly large shower by New York standards, so there was ample room for both of us. Ayden was shorter than me but his erect dick extended several inches past my own. This was the first time that we ever compared our cocks while fully hard. Right there in the shower, he grabbed both of them and pressed them against each other.

It was clear that Ayden had me beat by several inches. If I were to make a guess, I would bet that his dick was 9 solid inches of teenage meat, and incredibly thick as well. I honestly couldn’t believe that I’d managed to take it all down my virgin throat.

As I put body wash on both me and Ayden to clean his off, he took time to check out my muscles. Feeling my pecs and abs, he complimented me on all the time I’d spent in the gym. He then made me turn around so that he could get a look at my butt.

I felt weird showing off my ass to this teenage stud, but also wanted to obey him. As I mentioned before, my butt is pretty huge from all the time I’d spent doing squats in the gym. With firm, toned buns and a large bubble shape, it was basically a smaller version of Kim Kardashian’s.

Ayden started massaging my glutes as he slipped soap into my butthole. I moaned as I felt his finger flick the entrance to my hole. Uggggggghhhh, I moaned.

I can tell you like that, Ayden replied. You have such an amazing ass. All that gym time has really paid off.

Ayden spread out my arms and legs in the shower so that I was now spread-eagled against the wall. He then started gently massaging the head of his enormous shaft against my butthole. I kept moaning as the sensation of the soap and cock felt overwhelming.

Never in my wildest nightmare had I fantasized about this moment. I’d asked Stacy to massage my hole a few times—and it always felt so sensitive and incredible—but she wasn’t really into butt play. As a result, I’d never really played with my hole, and was only now realizing how sensitive it really was.

Ayden made me open up a little more as he gently rubbed the tip of his enormous shaft against my bottom. It felt so big and full, so powerful and manly. I moaned even louder as Ayden pushed forward and gently licked the lobe of my ear. It felt so intimate and so good, and I found myself wanting this teenage stud to fuck my ass.

Ayden could tell how submissive I was being, and how turned on I was by his advances. My own cock was still rock-hard and I was moaning every time his dick rubbed against my asshole.

You like this? He asked. You want me to fuck you?

At first, I didn’t respond. Although my body was saying yes, my mind still said no, and I couldn’t verbalize my submission to this arrogant stud.

Ayden just kept rubbing his cock back and forth between my buns and against my quivering hole. He then reached around and started playing with my average penis. This made me moan even more and I was tempted to beg him to fuck me right there.

Ayden asked me the question one more time, as his dickhead flicked against my hole. You want me inside you?

This time, I let out an unabashed Yessssss! and screamed as I orgasmed in Ayden’s hand. For the second time in fifteen minutes, I orgasmed because this teenage stud applied minimal contact to my dick. And worse, I orgasmed at the thought of Ayden fucking me, and he clearly knew it.

As I came down from my sexual peak, Ayden slapped his enormous anaconda against my ass a few more times before turning off the shower. Let’s get out of here, he said, as he smacked my ass. Dry off and go get on all fours. I want to fuck you in your bed.

Now that I’d orgasmed, the last thing I wanted was to get fucked—especially by this annoying, cocky punk. But as I looked over at Ayden drying off, with his massive 9-inch dick still fully erect, I knew that I couldn’t resist him either. This good-for-nothing 19-year-old who played Xbox all day was a freak of nature below the belt, and part of me was curious but afraid of his enormous cock. Reluctantly and nervously, I dried off and made my way to my and my girlfriend’s bed.

somebody

Legendary Member
Media
I couldn’t believe that Ayden was about to fuck me. In a matter of hours, I went from being the most dominant and masculine guy in this apartment to being a total submissive for my girlfriend’s little brother.

The bed that I knelt on was where I had fucked Ayden’s sister so many times before. Stacy adored my six-inch dick, and her appetite for sex was usually insatiable. But here I was with my ass in the air, waiting for her little brother to pound me.

Ayden slowly made his way over to the bed and gently put his hand on my ass. Once again, he felt my firm and masculine buns, and slipped a finger into my waiting hole. Somehow he had found the lube that Stacy and I used in the bathroom, and was now stretching out my virgin bottom. One finger and then two found their way into my most personal space, loosening me up for Ayden’s enormous dick.

The 19-year-old punk seemed like a pro at same-sex sex. Even though it was my first time with another guy, he wasted little time in opening me up and making me his little bitch. I had no idea what happened during his first year of college to make him so self-assured, and so dominant, but I was certainly reaping the benefits. All I had to do was submit to him and Ayden made my asshole feel loads of pleasure.

After several minutes of fingering me, he was finally ready for the main event. I stayed in the all-fours position as Ayden slowly slapped his massive dick against my ass. It felt long, thick, and heavy—even compared to my sizable glutes. And Ayden was delighted that I started literally begging for his cock.

Pleaaaaaaseee, I moaned.

You want this? He asked softly. You want me to fuck you?

Yessssssssssss!

Even though my dick was fully soft, Ayden’s fingering had awoken the most sensitive part of my body. On the bed that I normally used to fuck his sister, I wanted more than anything to be mounted by this 19-year-old stud.

Slowly and confidently, he gave me what I wanted.

The tip of Ayden’s anaconda was overwhelming. Even though he had loosened me up, his dick was so much thicker than his fingers. But after the tip went in, Ayden was able to insert a few more inches without much resistance.

Oh yesssss! He shouted. You’re so fucking tight!

I tried my hardest to relax the butt muscles that I had worked so hard to build at the gym. My muscular body was now completely submitting to this teenage stud and his massive, manly dick.

Ughhhhhhhh, I grunted, as Ayden pushed deeper into me. He was a slow, methodical, and confident mother fucker. He had clearly had some experience letting people adjust to his incredible shaft. After he pushed in another inch, he let my ass recover and expand before he went a little deeper.

I just sat there and took it, submitting completely to my girlfriend’s little brother. He had already dominated me in every way: at Halo, at FIFA, by tee-bagging me, and by making me suck his enormous dick. Now he was conquering the final frontier, my big and beefy butt, yielding itself to his massive shaft.

After several minutes, Ayden finally bottomed out. Yesssssss! He screamed. Take my huge fucking dick!

Slowly and gently, Ayden started moving his massive man-meat back and forth. Although it felt uncomfortable at first, the pain quickly turned into pleasure. I found myself moaning, grunting, and calling out Ayden’s name.

Fuck me! Someone screamed. Give me your dick!!!

I was horrified to realize that it was me screaming out and begging Ayden to fuck me. An hour ago, I was a cocky stud on top of the world. Now I was a complete and total bitch for this 19-year-old kid.

Ayden pounded me with more vigor, which caused me to scream even more. With every stroke, he was long-dicking me so that his enormous shaft nearly popped out of my ass. Then he would plow it back in, filling my ass with fireworks of pleasure.

You’re a natural, he whispered in my ear as he fucked me. You’re such a good little bitch.

After several minutes of fucking me doggy-style, Ayden told me to flip over. As he did this, he withdrew his enormous manhood, which looked harder and thicker than ever. I immediately missed his dick inside me and felt a gaping void in my ass. Flipping over as quickly as possible, I wanted him inside me to continue the pleasure that he’d unleashed.

Ayden smiled as he saw my rock-hard six incher straining towards the sky. Ever so briefly, he put his anaconda next to my penis to show the startling contrast.

Before I could fully register how much bigger Ayden’s dick was than my own, he shoved it back inside my quivering hole. I moaned as he continued to fuck me and shouted out his name.

Yessssss! I screamed. Aydeeeeeeeeeeeen!

Ayden gloated as he had his way with me, and it was all the more humiliating that I could now see his face. He was clearly delighted that he was inflicting so much pleasure on an older guy, especially one that was so muscular.

Flex for me, he told me at one point. I want to see your muscles as I fuck you.

I did my best to flex my pecs, biceps, and abs. All of the countless hours I’d spent at the gym were now going towards Ayden’s pleasure. As he kept ramming has massive ramrod into my ass, he grabbed my biceps and felt up my chest. This just made my hole quiver even more as I completely submitted to Ayden’s pleasure.

As I flexed for this teenage stud and Ayden fucked me face-to-face, his own abs kept making contact with my dick. It had already been fully erect from when he fucked me doggy-style, and was now leaking a steady amount of juice.

As Ayden fondled my muscles and canyoneered my asshole with his enormous dick, my own penis exploded for him once again. Neither of us had touched it directly, but my third orgasm crashed over me as I kept moaning Ayden’s name.

After seeing me shoot his load, Ayden picked up the pace and started fucking me with abandon. Somehow this teenage kid had the stamina of a porn star and he seemed in total control, but he also clearly wanted to get his rocks off.

As Ayden pounded me harder and faster, he then did something that shocked me. With his dick still fully impaled inside me, he slid towards the edge of the bed and pulled me with him. He then stood up as I laid sprawled-out with his dick in my ass.

From this angle—with him standing and me on the bed—Ayden had total leverage to pound me deeply. He was now fucking me with abandon with longer and deeper strokes. My own cock remained rock-hard, despite the fact that I had just cum. I couldn’t help but keep moaning and calling out Ayden’s name, begging him to fuck me deeper and harder.

Ayden fulfilled that request and gave me everything that he had. His enormous man-meat kept plowing into my ass and then almost withdrawing, all at a record pace. Ayden was giving me a clinic on how to fuck, and I kept begging and asking him for more.

As Ayden reamed my asshole with his massive shaft, I could tell that he was getting close to cumming. He kept feeling my muscles and was pinching the nipples on my pecs. This filled me with pleasure at the same time that Ayden was clearly getting off on man-handling an older and more muscular guy.

Finally, after what felt like an eternity of pleasure, Ayden withdrew his massive spear from my asshole. He then straddled me on the bed while jerking his man-meat with two hands. From this angle, with my head right below it, Ayden’s dick looked larger than ever. What had been 9 inches might’ve grown to 10, as it completely dominated my field of vision.

With a loud roar that was sure to wake up our neighbors, Ayden unleashed another torrent over my face and bed. Wave after wave of cum hit my nose, mouth, eyes, hair, and sheets. Ayden kept cumming for over a minute as he doused my face in semen. I did the only thing I could and dutifully tried to lick it all up. Finally, Ayden inserted his dick into my mouth, telling me to clean it off. Like a good little slut, I did—obeying his every instruction.

Once again, Ayden’s cum tasted surprisingly good, and I had no qualms about giving him a tongue bath after fucking me. It just felt natural that I would submit to this teenage stud. Since he had given me a mind-shattering hands-free orgasm—one of the best of my life—it seemed like the least I could do to help him clean up.

As I kept sucking on the dick that had just fucked me senseless, I looked up and made eye contact with Ayden. With his blond hair now disheveled, his piercing blue eyes looked down on me.

I can tell you lost Halo on purpose, he said. You sure like being my bitch.

With his dick in my mouth, there was little I could do to protest. Ayden was right—I did like being his bitch. My girlfriend’s little brother had tapped into a side of me that I didn’t know existed, and I was eager to keep giving him pleasure.

somebody

Legendary Member
Media
Ayden and I both slept naked in the bed that night. I woke up and thought it was all a bad dream, but then felt his hard, teenage cock against me and remembered what happened.

The next morning, I got up and took a shower. Ayden was still asleep, but his morning wood was straining against the sheets. How did I not notice that before? I wondered. This kid living in our apartment had a veritable horse-cock, but I’d never seen it before.

As I showered off, I tried to compose myself. This has to be a one-time thing, I thought. Stacy can’t find out about this and everything has to go back to normal.

I felt good about this plan as I exited the shower. With Ayden still asleep, I made some coffee and prepared to start my Sunday. But when Ayden finally woke up, he apparently had different plans.

Come over here, Ayden told me.

I was in the kitchenette but walked over to the bed to see what was going on. Ayden was lying down, gently stroking a raging erection.

Do you want to take care of this for me?

Ayden smiled as his bright blue eyes stared at me. I, on the other hand, couldn’t take my eyes off his massive shaft.

Ummmm, the bet’s over, I said, astutely. I don’t have to do what you say.

I know that, Ayden said, but I also know that you love my dick and want it in your mouth.

I couldn’t believe that this kid was so arrogant, but it was also hard to look away from his cock. It looked so thick and massive, and I was curious if I would be able to deepthroat it again.

As I abandoned my remaining manhood and dignity, I crouched down and kissed Ayden’s cock.

Good boy, he cooed into my ear. You’re going to be my cocksucker from here on out.

I didn’t dispute what he said as I swallowed the first few inches of his massive shaft. I needed this spear inside me, and wanted to make him happy. Ayden simply smiled and laughed as he started face-fucking my throat. My girlfriend was out of town til Thursday and I knew that it would be a long week.

somebody

Legendary Member
Media
Epilogue

Ayden’s dominance changed the apartment dynamic. Although I already did all the cooking, cleaning, and shopping, I now spent my time submitting to his sexual needs as well.

For the next week, I found myself sucking his man-meat quite a lot. As Ayden played Xbox on the couch, I dropped to my knees and sucked him off. His stamina during these gaming sessions was impressive. Sometimes he could go two full hours without orgasming—even though I was deep-throating his dick the entire time.

For me, these sessions were exhausting, since it wasn’t easy swallowing that much man-meat. But Ayden demanded that I keep sucking and worshipping his dick, even as he seemed bored/disinterested and kept playing Xbox.

My reward for these long cock-sucking sessions was when Ayden fucked me. Every night, he fucked me in the bed where I’d pounded my girlfriend so many times, and he also fucked me on the couch or in the shower. Ayden was surprisingly good at different sex positions and had the stamina of a stallion. As my cock squirted cum three or four times—often without being touched—Ayden could pound me for an hour or more without blowing his load. He loved seeing me cum and also feeling up all my muscles. Ayden encouraged me to keep going to the gym because making a “big beefy guy" his bitch.

When Stacy came home from her work trip, our lives went back to normal. I still fucked Stacy when I could, but it was hard to get time alone without Ayden in the apartment. When Stacy went to yoga or hung out with her girlfriends, Ayden would take charge and tell me to suck his dick. Sometimes he even fucked me in the shower, since we didn't want to risk Stacy walking in on us. Whenever it was just me and him, I willingly submitted to Ayden's desires and craved his cock inside me.

I ended up marrying Stacy two years later. Ayden was a groomsman and fucked me the night before the wedding. During the wedding reception the next day, he followed me into a single-user bathroom and made me suck his enormous dick. I was worried about scuffing the knees of my tuxedo pants, but also couldn’t resist this horse-hung stud. No one seemed to notice the groom being gone for several minutes, and Ayden shot his load in record time down my throat.

Even after we were married, Stacy noticed a sizable shift in how I responded to Ayden. Although I used to dread his visits, I now enjoyed spending time with him. She attributed this to a newfound bromance between me and her younger brother. But she had no idea that I was actually just a cockslut for his huge hunk of meat.

After our wedding, and when Ayden was still in college, I visited him at the frat house he lived in. Right there in the living room, as he played Xbox, he made me suck him off for old time’s sake. To my dismay, two of his frat brothers came into the room and also wanted blowjobs. Their dicks weren’t quite as big as Ayden’s, but they still took delight in shoving them down an older guy’s throat. One guy was Latino and the other was black, and both had cocks that were a solid 7 inches.

Ayden then took me up to his room and fucked me into submission—making me scream for the whole frat house. I was honored that he wanted to fuck me, especially with so many girls on campus who were likely willing to take his dick, and Ayden was more than happy to make me his bitch in front of his frat brothers.

The next morning, as I did the walk of shame exiting the frat house, seven guys asked me for blowjobs on the way out. They'd all heard Ayden fucking me and knew that I was a slut. Right there in the frathouse living room, I serviced the young studs. Ranging in age from freshmen to seniors, their dick sizes also ranged from 5 inches to 8. None were as big as Ayden, so it wasn't too difficult to suck them off.

When I got back to Stacy, I told her that the frat house visit was surprisingly fun. The entire incident stayed between me, Ayden, and his frat bros; but for the next few years, I looked forward to his visits and willingly took his cock whenever he wanted to give it. He grew cockier and cockier through college, and now I knew why. The arrogant stud was not only good at Xbox but a complete king in the bedroom.