Girlfriends Ex Had Bigger Penis

TinyPrincess

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My current gf's, of three years and a bit, has had three ex's with huge penises, the last one having had a thick 11 inches, which she loved - she finds huge dicks a big turn on. But she's chosen me.

Exactly my point - LTR is about more than size. (Oops, almost forgot I'm a self-proclaimed size queen):wink:

There’s more to a relationship, there’s more to life, than a big dick.

Amen!!!

B_girthless

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Many girls I have dated moved on rather quickly--and when I call them on the phone to ask why, they have often hinted that that they were really enjoying the sex with their new guy. A few have been much more graphic. I am convinced that, for most of them, dick size was a significant factor. Every time it has happened, my imagination runs wild.

D_Harry_S_Taint

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Many girls I have dated moved on rather quickly--and when I call them on the phone to ask why, they have often hinted that that they were really enjoying the sex with their new guy. A few have been much more graphic. I am convinced that, for most of them, dick size was a significant factor. Every time it has happened, my imagination runs wild.

just don't date bitches

alex8.5

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I find it quite rude that a girlfeirnd would even discuss her ex B/F's penis size with her current B/F. Not very classy at all.

The same applies if a man is saying his ex G/F had a tighter vagina than his current G/F.

Why would you even go there with your SO.

widenine

Experimental Member
Media
i found out one of my really close ex's is bangin a black dude now. it was kind of upsetting at first but then i reminded myself that chances are, hes not bigger than me
You're right to think that way. He might be thicker but maybe not longer.

ZOS23xy

Sexy Member
Media
I find it quite rude that a girlfeirnd would even discuss her ex B/F's penis size with her current B/F. Not very classy at all.

The same applies if a man is saying his ex G/F had a tighter vagina than his current G/F.

Why would you even go there with your SO.

My SO and I do often talk of past encounters and feelings. Its just us. And a lot of ex's overlapped in the community we were in.

It all depends on who you are. I know a lot of people can't do this. Let alone acknowledge a past. For us, this just sounds like you came out of nowhere if you can't acknowledge a past. My wife knew some of my ex's and I knew some of hers. We both had Biblical knowledge of them too.

Jealous? No. We don't make an issue of it, or prod one another in a attempt to produce a jealousy response.

alex8.5

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have no issues with discussing past relationships with a current B/F or G/F. I've even talked about the sex being good or bad or just O.K. But I would not divulge the ex's penis size. It's just irrelevant in my opinion. I completely agree with you ZOS23xy, if a current wants to know about the past, it's cool.

spunkyboy2008

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
To be honest I wouldn't like the thought of a g/f or b/f's ex with a bigger dick, but it is not a very big deal.

I don't think it is a good idea comparing your partner with exes in general, doesn't sound like a good place to go. Don't make yourself or your partner insecure.

LACJohn

Experimental Member
Media
If you don't want to know - then don't ask...

Why? - I couldn't care less if my BFs ex had larger breasts than me.

My thoughts exactly - I don't care about if he has been with girls with bigger tits or tighter pussies.

The OP talks about BF/GF - so we are talking love not one night stands...

Breasts are more or less ornamentation. They don't affect sex much. Girls really don't have to care about insecurity from being inferior to past exes.

TinyPrincess

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
just don't date bitches

Oops, isn't that a bit strong term for a one night date???

Breasts are more or less ornamentation. They don't affect sex much. Girls really don't have to care about insecurity from being inferior to past exes.

Talking like a true guy - try asking your partner if breasts matter. I think most women will tell you breasts are a major part of sex. I know many guys think of sex as one cock/one vagina. Not so for women...

Women not feeling insecure or inferior? Geez, what planet are you from? I'm feeling pretty good about myself and my body, but I still think about my saggy tits, unshapely butt, fat belly, wrinkles etc. etc. all the time and especially when with a new guy. Come on - women not feeling insecure... :confused::confused::confused: Welcome to planet Earth, LACJohn

B_bestguy468

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I get aroused when I penetrate a lady and I feel her tightness. I takes maybe 5 penetration to get her to fit my width. I try hard not to think of it when I start the penetration or I/d cum right away!

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
no, it doesn't bother me. I know my lady had a few previous bfs before me. she says I have the fattest cock she ever had, but another fellow was longer, but thin in girth and body build. I am also slender, and she wondered my size, ?? if I had a thin cock also. thankfully God only gave me one fat body part.

I think it did upset my lady early in out relationship, when we would run into women I had slept with, some one night affairs, some long relationships.

HyperHulk

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
i found out one of my really close ex's is bangin a black dude now. it was kind of upsetting at first but then i reminded myself that chances are, hes not bigger than me

I'm not sure I understand why the fact that he's a "black dude" would possibly upset you?