Girlfriends Ex Had Bigger Penis

gma26_4521

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I agree with socalfreak, missk, they are exes and don't obsess over such things. I mean really, no normal person, and I mean person, would pass on a quality relationship over a sexual proclivity. Yes, that means male or female. Today is the only day that matters.

D_Lar_G_Cox

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
All these "She must have seen something more in you" responses are funny. It's usually the hung guy that moves on and leaves the girl in turmoil.

Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
All these "She must have seen something more in you" responses are funny. It's usually the hung guy that moves on and leaves the girl in turmoil.

I was actually just about to post something similar to this lol. What makes everyone assume she left him? The whole "she's his ex for a reason" responses seems goofy. :eek: :cool:

Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've always gotten the impression from girls that they wanted bigger.

I got this impression also, I don't think a woman would end a healthy relationship because of a small penis, the same way a guy wouldn't end a healthy relationship because of a small ass or small boobs. But we all know women would rather have a guy who's packing more than less. I just find it odd that it's so taboo.

toddtodd

Just Browsing
Media
I recently overheard my wife and her friends at a party having a "comparison" talk about the current and former men in their lives. They didn't know I could hear (I was in the other room, kind of tuning in cause I'm always interested in this sort of thing--and finally got to overhear it!). It was so invigorating. They were even drawing pictures or something--never saw those. Anyway, my wife blurts out how big I am to her friends and that was the best thing that ever happened to me regarding that type of situation. I did overhear something about an ex with a long one. This lead to some interesting discussions between us later. Yeah, I was feeling a little jealous. But she swears up and down I'm the biggest she's had out of 10 men. She said I'm definitely girthier than he was. (I'm around 6 inches there.) She admitted she thought he was a bit longer than I was. I don't know if jealousy or broken pride took over, but it was a different feeling for me in this department. Upon further questioning, when I asked if he was like an inch longer, she seemed shocked. She meant like less than a half-inch. She said overall I am the biggest when added all up. She thinks my dick is 9 inches long. It's actually between 7-8. So right there, you can't really trust perceptions--both someone else's or your own. The average penis is around 5.5 inches long... For me, having 2 extra inches is great as a visual, but the girth is what women really respond to. Even more, it's what's attached to your penis that they love--you. (But in the end, there is still a bit of jealousy of this longer guy--but she really has no solid proof as it was a long time ago...)

simbablk

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Listen, if your woman is true to her sexuality, she will have had a fair share of cocks before coming into contact with yours. Some smaller, some in similar size, and maybe some larger.

But that's the same for guys too. We'll encounter some that get REALLY wet. Some that can take cock REALLY deep and some that can't. Some that feel tight and some that feel loose.

At the end of the day, what does it matter? You're getting her pussy or she's getting your cock. HERS. YOURS. That is the bottom line, right?

Simba

grboy202

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
There is nothing that I can do since I am very small 4.0 to 4.5 inch full lenght and very quick in ejaculating. I have to fuck her around a year cause as she says it wouldn't make any difference and she prefers oral. She is in live though and I am to with her so we enjoy everything together. She fucks with dildos and stuff if she feels like and I watch her and hump my pillow aside. She says her ex had a bigger and stronger one but she loves my small penis!

real_nowhere_man

Just Browsing
Media
I was in an open relationship with a girl for over a year, but recently she left me for one of her lovers. She was quite honest that it was mostly because the sex is better, as I am about 4.5 inches when erect, and this guy is apparently more than 8 inches. It was a bit of a blow to my ego, but I guess she needs to be sexually satisfied, so I understand. I know this isn't a previous bf of hers, but I thought people would find it illuminating!

ping53

Experimental Member
Media
I am 7x5 but love imagining my petite girl with a big big cock. I really get off on all her size comments towards me, but would love to hear about what she felt and thought with sucking and fucking a really huge one.

She loves teasing me and keeping me constantly hard, and seeing how much she can take of me in her mouth and pussy.

AtYourCervix10

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I wouldn't waste any sleep over this. As a guy who has been told many times by women, "You've got the biggest cock I've ever had/seen.", etc. (I've heard it all...)

As far as meaningful, significant relationships, women, ultimately, do not care about penis size, they'd much rather have a guy with a great car, great abs, great personality, someone who's going to go hiking with them, take them to a farmer's market, etc.

I've had many women tell me it's the best sex she's ever had, but our relationships never lasts. They ultimately want to be with a guy who's going to give them more than a big cock.

Honestly, guys care more about size than women do. I think if it were represented on a pie chart of what women want in a man, a huge penis would be 5% if at all, in the whole scheme of things.

jazzbass

Just Browsing
Media
Great words from a man with the most magnificent cock I have ever seen....You look like how my wife describes her ex before me. Am sure she would like to meet you ...:)
I wish I was as big....... but I got to keep the girl
So, I think You are right
Thank you for sharing

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
If it's hurting her, spend some time and attention getting her more lubed and aroused. That is the way to become her very best lover EVER. Pain needs to be avoided and more worship of your beloved should help most.