Girlfriends ex

spider1981

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I've been with my girlfriend for about 6 months now (sex right from the start) and sometimes we have quite detailed discussions about sex. i measure an average (or maybe SLIGHTLY above average) 6.5", and although she never complains she has told me that sex with her ex was very good as he was 'pretty big'. she has always described him as 'that end of the scale' or 'a considerable size'.

But despite being aware he was obviously bigger than me i never asked exactly how big cos i knew i wouldn't like the answer! I probably figured he was an inch or maybe a little more bigger. so the subject came up again the other night and i let curiosity get the better of me and asked just how big he was. She said they measured it together and it was 11 inches!!! now i feel inadequate to say the least and don't even feel like having sex to be honest because after 3 years of 11 inches inside of her, what is she gonna feel with what i have? just wondered if anyone has been in a similar position or could offer some advice because i don't feel too good about it.

Osiris

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
OK, first off I guess my question is why is her ex such a topic of conversation between you two? That right there isn't healthy for your relationship.

Also does she enjoy the sex with you? If she does, your size doesn't matter.

If she is a size queen, her issue is understandable, but why has she said this to you? Are you planning on getting enlargement surgery? I mean, really! For her to mention this is in my book is disrespectful to you and really rude.

I had an ex (way back before I was really experienced) who had this boyfriend who was just fabulous at oral. Sex was great, but she started telling how great he was at oral. I at first tried to do the things she would describe, but finally realized she was still not satisfied with my techniques no matter how hard I tried to be what she wanted.

One night after sex, she says "God (dufus' name) was so good at licking me..." I cut her off and got out of bed. I left the room and went to watch TV. She followed a few minutes later and asked what was wrong and I told her "You and your ex need to get back together because you talk about him in comparison to me WAY too much."

6.5" ain't enormous, but it certainly ain't no cocktail weenie. You have nothing to be ashamed of.

I don't want to give you bad advice on this, but does the subject come up frequently and how does she truly feel about you?

If I can get some clarification, maybe I can give you some sound advice.

darkone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Size doesn't sound like it matters to her since you obviously have a quality that her ex does not. Don't worry about it or it will cause issues between you too.

In my experience talking with girls who I am good friends with...unless they have a fetish for huge cocks. A lot of girls actually prefer something smaller than 11 inches. There is such a thing as too big of a cock that hurts and feels uncomfortable.

For a lot of girls out there, sex is best with someone that they are in love with and really hit it off with. If you and your girl are crazy about eachother, the sex will be good to.

kurios

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Compare and dispair!
What was was.
If she is happy with you good.
You probably dont know how they measured to come up with the magic 11" so maybe it wasnt and even IF it was a good bit of it likely never saw the tunnel.
She also could be pulling your chain.
If it was so great with the Ex she probably still would be with him.
Get over it and enjoy what you have.

D_Joseba_Guntertwat

Experimental Member
Media
I once had a thing with a girl whose ex was 12". It's quite off putting, but just enjoy it. You can't break up with a girl just because of that, UNLESS she won't shut up about it. But in your case it sounds like she's not talking about it much.

This girl who had gone out with the 12" guy told me she actually felt a bit sore after I fucked her. Pussies don't stretch just because they've taken a big one. It's like your stomach when you've had a huge pizza. Yes it's filling but it doesn't mean you never want a normal size meal ever again.

Proud7

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Rarely does anything good come from that question.Not only do you put the woman in the position of having to answer an awkward question,but the answer can have tough psychological repercussions for the male.My advice in the future:don't ask.Be happy with what you got and use it to the best of your ability.

Mr. Sensitive

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think a good way to look at this is by using the analogy of vagina size. When I think back on all my girlfriends and which ones I loved the most, were the most fun to be with, and were the most fun to fuck, the size of their vagina has almost nothing to do with it. And I'm a guy that's way more into fucking than blowjobs. And I noticed a big variety down there and I could certainly feel the difference. But in the end, there were so many things that had far more impact on how happy we could make each other, or how strongly I needed to throw the girl down and fuck her.

Everyone's different. And men are different from women. But still, when I hear people obsessing about penis size it makes me wonder if they've ever really connected with anyone.

Except here I'm sympathetic, because I have ex's that have been with guys even bigger. If you've been together for six months, and you talk a lot about sex, I'd say it's safe to assume that she's into you. Really all that matters is what's the energy like between you? How much fun do you have?

Also, I know a couple guys that big. And if I was a woman and into that sort of thing, still I don't think I could stand to be with either of them for more than a week or two. And not that they're assholes so much -- even though they kinda are -- it's just that they're neurotic and annoying.

Whatever you do, don't use this as a lame excuse for reliving losing mommy dearest to great big daddy long ago.

theseareghosts

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i can say this a million times and it may not get through. your penis has very little to do with you relationship with you girlfriend. period. if she was with a guy based on his penis size she isn't worth it.

there was a reason they broke up. sex isnt the only thing people have going. you may not be as big as this ex of hers but you could still be better in bed, that is possible. you may also fulfill her other needs better than he ever did. so stop worrying about the size of your dick... you cant change it so make the best with what you have.

i dated a girl who told me that she was with a guy who had a massive dick 10 or 11 long and something like 7.5 around from what she was saying. im not that big but she was with me at that time and i made sure she had a great time in bed when we were together. i learned to read her body like braille. she still tells me that i was amazing in bed and is still wondering if her current boyfriend will ever touch her the ways i did.

Jeffin90620

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'd say to not worry about it. Her clitoris isn't 10" deep in her vagina.

I prefer "experienced" women and I'd guess that 40% or more of the women I have been with have been with men who are substantially bigger than I am, but they still enjoyed me.

A black woman I did 4 years ago was amazed that she came so hard with me, even though I was little more than half the size of some of the men she had been with. Personally, I think it was because I was her first white man and the forbidden fruit thang added some spice.

My current GF has fucked 11 other men since we met. Two of them were smaller, 3 were slightly larger and the rest were significantly larger (20-60%, on visual estimation).

While we are actively seeking well-endowed men to fuck her, she still enjoys sex with me every time.

Women tend to enjoy sex more when they are emotionally involved, so pay attention to your girlfriend and be a good boyfriend; she will enjoy you all the more.

conchis

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've been with my girlfriend for about 6 months now (sex right from the start) and sometimes we have quite detailed discussions about sex. i measure an average (or maybe SLIGHTLY above average) 6.5", and although she never complains she has told me that sex with her ex was very good as he was 'pretty big'. she has always described him as 'that end of the scale' or 'a considerable size'.

But despite being aware he was obviously bigger than me i never asked exactly how big cos i knew i wouldn't like the answer! I probably figured he was an inch or maybe a little more bigger. so the subject came up again the other night and i let curiosity get the better of me and asked just how big he was. She said they measured it together and it was 11 inches!!! now i feel inadequate to say the least and don't even feel like having sex to be honest because after 3 years of 11 inches inside of her, what is she gonna feel with what i have? just wondered if anyone has been in a similar position or could offer some advice because i don't feel too good about it.

re-post this in the women section. I think their opinion could help you

Huge4wife

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Dude, the pussy is an amazing organ, he could be fucking her for an hour and pull out, you go right in and her pussy is going to adapt to you. Do you think once a girl has an 11 inch penis thats all she can ever have to satisfy her? Get real. You have nothing to worry about, enjoy the idea of what she has had and has experienced.

nismosimo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
my current fuck buddy (who used to be my fiance 9 yrs ago) has been w/a few more men since me and her were together. her first was 8" and I'm not sure about her 2nd (prob about 7"). I was her 3rd and her smallest at 6". To date she told me recently that I am the 3rd smallest she has had. The largest she has had was 9.5" but she admitted to only taking his length one time and that was when they were both really drunk. She said the length was too much for her but her prefered size for just a fuck is 7.5-8". But I'll tell you this, w/my 6" she admits that it was my dick that she has longed for all this time and when she found out that I was single again (recently divorced) she came calling on me to fuck, hence her being my fuck buddy now. She actually involved in a lesbian relationship right now but misses the sex w/me so bad that she frequents a visit to my house at least twice a week. It's not the size and it took me a long time to realize that but more of the person and talent attached to the dick. My ex-fuck buddy still calls me to this day and even though she is married now to a guy who has a very large dick (her 2nd largest) she constantly tells me that I am still the best fuck that she has ever had. I learned a long time ago that if you don't have the size, you make up for it in other ways and thank goodness for that b/c I have more fun w/sex then I ever did. And even w/my ex-fiance (she was my first) the sex w/her was amazing then and it still is today. Don't worry about the size of the other guys, just worry about yourself and what you have. Also, learn what your girl loves in bed and do that for her until you perfect and then keep perfecting it after that. (unless of course the only thing she likes is size, then move on to someone who is into you) She will love you for it, trust me.
sorry so long.

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
I think women are crazy for ever saying a former guy was bigger...what does it get you but pain...not someone I would want in my life

I know as a guy I would never tell a girl "well sure yoru hot but I mean my last girl whew.."