Girlfriend's Friend

D_Randy_Buoys

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
One of my ex-girlfriend's friends keeps telling me how big my hands are and how big my body is and such. I know my ex shared info on my size while we were together, but I didn't think anyone would bring it up in conversation so blatantly. She also told me she had a dream in which I appeared as a Satyr. I am still good friends with my ex so I'm a little wary about approaching one of her friends about this... advice?

Pitbull

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Go for it.

Make your penis happy :smile:

Your ex-girlfriend no longer does this :frown1:

So nice if one of her friends will

yodiggity

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Charlotte (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
tell her the myth of big hands and such is not true but you still have a big dick.

go ahead and fuck her, forget the ex youre not dating her for a reason right? its very easy to ignore drama, just dont listen to it. thats why i never have to deal with any haha

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
tell her the myth of big hands and such is not true but you still have a big dick.

go ahead and fuck her, forget the ex youre not dating her for a reason right? its very easy to ignore drama, just dont listen to it. thats why i never have to deal with any haha

You are responsible for drama around you, even if you ignore it. That's just irresponsible.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I would say the OP's decision needs to be based not on his erection alone, but on how much value he places on the maintained friendship with his ex, and what he believes her tolerance of being that close to his lovers is. If he doesn't care about maintaining the friendship, then it doesn't matter.

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Asking others who do not have to pay the consequences or reap the rewards of your decision seems somewhat futile. You probably already know what you should do and you seem to be asking for permission to do something else.
If your ex is actually your friend than the answer is pretty clear... you don't fuck around with their friends. If that's not clear enough for you reverse the situation... how would you feel if she started fucking your friends?
If on the other hand you want to create a situation of animosity between your ex and her friend and you then go for it.
What I would do is tell your ex's friend she is not a very good friend if she would stoop so low as to go after her friends ex! She does not really value her friendship with her at all in my opinion. Do you want to sleep with people like that? She sounds like a skank.

Last edited:

brodomino

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Depends on what your friendship with your ex means to you. Ask her. Maybe she doesn't care. But if she does the drama isn't worth a romp with her friend unless you see some potential there. There are plenty of other women.

D_Montfort_Bolluxlifter

Experimental Member
Media
You could mention to your ex what her friend is doing. That will teach your ex not to talk about her boyfriend's cock with others.

agree. let that be a lesson. it set the boundaries, afterward you are more than welcome to have fun with the chick. :) if she's pretty you know... so just set it straight with the ex and lay down the ground with her.

yodiggity

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Charlotte (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
You are responsible for drama around you, even if you ignore it. That's just irresponsible.

another response i dont care to read from you. its not irresponsible its just not caring which most people really should learn to do. if it doesnt bother you then fuck everyone else, its their problem then.

Boobalaa

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
orr.orr..you could say "if you think I'm big you oughta see the guys on the lpsg.org site", but i don't think you're gonna say that hunh?

ChicagoSW

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I love how everybody just shrugged off the dream about you appearing as a Satyr hahahaha thats just ridiculous...like Step Brothers ridiculous lol

That's exactly what I pictured!

Wonder if she had OP speaking a type of Elvish too?

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
another response i dont care to read from you. its not irresponsible its just not caring which most people really should learn to do. if it doesnt bother you then fuck everyone else, its their problem then.
Did I ask you what you cared to read? Disregarding other people's feelings is irresponsible when they are in your social network, not to mention the amorality of such a suggestion. You're a creep, that's fine. I'm hoping that to OP isn't morally bankrupt. If these are his friends, he needs to treat them like friends.

ConstantComment

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Yeah, I agree. It's the ex gf that caused this drama by talking about the private parts of her bf. Imagine the original poster talk abut his gf's body parts to his friends. We would all be up in arms about it.