Girlfriends Mom

wellhung9

Experimental Member
Media

Anyone ever been much more attracted to your girlfriends mom? The girl I date 3 years ago had one of the hottest mothers I have ever seen. To this day i can't help but wank thinking about her. She was in better shape than my girlfriend, had bigger breasts, better ass, legs, face, you name it. We got a long great and I like to think we flirted and teased each other sometimes(although it might have actually been all me and in my head but who knows). What I would give to have sex with that women.......

_Jonesy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Never fancied a gf's mum, but I do have a thing for more mature women. I'd say on par with girls my age at least. If you had managed to get anywhere with that mother, you would have achieved a rather great fantasy my friend.

B_Jules7

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I have never been attracted to a g/f's mum... but I had a friend once who did.. true story:

He went to visit his girlfriend once.. she was 17 and he was 19 and the mother was 35 and apparently really hot (as was the daughter). Anyway, daughter wasn't home but mother (who was divorced and single) was home drinking wine. She said he should come in and have a glass of wine. Anyway after a few drinks they started talking about sex and the mother said she had heard him and her daughter fucking in the next room and it sounded like he knew what he was doing. She asked if he made the daughter cum because she said she only started when she was 23 and said how lucky her daughter was to have such a "skilled lover" !! so one thing let to another and he ended up fucking the mother in the lounge. He then kept dating the daugther but fucked mother and daugther a few more times and then ended it.

I heard the story from him and I think he was telling the truth.. he was quite a player and had a lot of confidence with girls and he got laid a lot while I knew him.

What a great story anyway..

Reactions: craigplayer69

Incocknito

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I wouldn't say I was more attracted to her mum but I thought her mum was really hot! Pretty face and the biggest tits I've ever seen in person.

But she wasn't fat! She had a good body considering her age and her tits were just HUGE. Sadly her daughter had a C/D cup. The mum was something like a G at least. Maybe GG, not sure how sizes work :tongue:

D_Sparroe Spongecaques

Experimental Member
Media
I have never been attracted to a g/f's mum... but I had a friend once who did.. true story:

He went to visit his girlfriend once.. she was 17 and he was 19 and the mother was 35 and apparently really hot (as was the daughter). Anyway, daughter wasn't home but mother (who was divorced and single) was home drinking wine. She said he should come in and have a glass of wine. Anyway after a few drinks they started talking about sex and the mother said she had heard him and her daughter fucking in the next room and it sounded like he knew what he was doing. She asked if he made the daughter cum because she said she only started when she was 23 and said how lucky her daughter was to have such a "skilled lover" !! so one thing let to another and he ended up fucking the mother in the lounge. He then kept dating the daugther but fucked mother and daugther a few more times and then ended it.

I heard the story from him and I think he was telling the truth.. he was quite a player and had a lot of confidence with girls and he got laid a lot while I knew him.

What a great story anyway..

I'd castrate the b*stard who touched any of my daughters in my house and use his balls as xmas tree decorations.....after shoving them up his ar$e!

I wouldn't say I was more attracted to her mum but I thought her mum was really hot! Pretty face and the biggest tits I've ever seen in person.

But she wasn't fat! She had a good body considering her age and her tits were just HUGE. Sadly her daughter had a C/D cup. The mum was something like a G at least. Maybe GG, not sure how sizes work :tongue:

Mine are HH....have another look and compare:tongue:

OT

No,i can safely say i have never fancied a gf's mum......though one ex bf's dad was a bit o alright! Still, he was only 2 yrs older than me!:cool:

bid6555

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sadly c/d cup wow dude.

WR

hud01

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I'd castrate the b*stard who touched any of my daughters in my house and use his balls as xmas tree decorations.....after shoving them up his ar$e!

:cool:

So if your daughter brought over her boyfriend and they made out in her bedroom, you would cut his nuts off. What an enlightened viewpoint

D_Sparroe Spongecaques

Experimental Member
Media
So if your daughter brought over her boyfriend and they made out in her bedroom, you would cut his nuts off. What an enlightened viewpoint

Yes,that is correct.I have 5 daughters and when they were 17 they wouldnt have dreamt of bring a guy into their bedrooms.

Then,they are MY daughters and they just don't do things like that.:biggrin1:

I was alone with my girlfriend's mom one time and she and I were talking about my girl and how pretty she was. The mom and I were sitting near each other on the couch and I told her how similar the two looked to each other. Well she asked me to come closer she wanted to look at my eyes I was young and fell for it and she tried to kiss me I retreated and got a little nervous. My girlfriend was upstairs making drinks the mom and I were in the basement they had it finished off complete with game room. Her mom told me she wanted to smoke some weed with me and that we needed to go into another room because my girlfriend did not know she smoked so we headed off to the downstairs guess bedroom. I had to go out to my car and get my weed and my bowl. I went back into the house my girlfriend was on the phone with her aunt and still making drinks. I headed into the basement and went into the guest bedroom. I froze as soon as I entered the room because laying on the bed with her shorts off legs spread fingering her pussy and looking at a magazine was my girlfriend's mom. I told her I would not cheat on my girl and left the room. There were a few other uncomfortable moments after that but nothing that signifigant. Her mom was very attractive and a few times I looked back and wished I had done it. For some reason though I just could not bring myself to disrespect my girl in that way.

HorsemanUK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Sort of a gf's mom. There was a freinds sister who I was casualy fucking who had a hot mom, whom I was attracted to. Also the same girls aunt (Not the moms sister, other side of the same family) was hot to.

wellhung9

Experimental Member
Media
I was alone with my girlfriend's mom one time and she and I were talking about my girl and how pretty she was. The mom and I were sitting near each other on the couch and I told her how similar the two looked to each other. Well she asked me to come closer she wanted to look at my eyes I was young and fell for it and she tried to kiss me I retreated and got a little nervous. My girlfriend was upstairs making drinks the mom and I were in the basement they had it finished off complete with game room. Her mom told me she wanted to smoke some weed with me and that we needed to go into another room because my girlfriend did not know she smoked so we headed off to the downstairs guess bedroom. I had to go out to my car and get my weed and my bowl. I went back into the house my girlfriend was on the phone with her aunt and still making drinks. I headed into the basement and went into the guest bedroom. I froze as soon as I entered the room because laying on the bed with her shorts off legs spread fingering her pussy and looking at a magazine was my girlfriend's mom. I told her I would not cheat on my girl and left the room. There were a few other uncomfortable moments after that but nothing that signifigant. Her mom was very attractive and a few times I looked back and wished I had done it. For some reason though I just could not bring myself to disrespect my girl in that way.

There's no way in hell I could of ever resisted. I love weed almost as much as I love hot milfs! I have had sex with older women, but never with a mom that I knew the daughter or son of. That is one of my all time fantasy's even though that would be a huge slap in the face to either ur girlfriend or friend. I can't wait to keep reading some of these. i love the moms that stay in shape and the ones that have had some plastic surgery done. Not the biggest fan of plastic surgery, there's just something that turns me on about an older lady, who still wants to be and is sexy.

B_GEatonSkyfly

Sexy Member
Media
Orange City, FL and Colorado Springs, Colorado
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
With me it happened on several occassions,

But the first time was when I got caught fucking one of my high school girlfriends by her mom, Whom due to the sounds of our sex we never heard her come home early or come inside the house!
This girlfriend and I had only been having sex for a few months as it was and it took so long to get her to try my cock in her pussy as it was, because she was scared of my having suck a big cock.
She would give me handjobs and blowjobs instead and only let me finger her off or do her orally....
Her last boyfriend only has a 6 incher erect...
I am 11 1/2" erect and she says I am also almosy twice as thick also..
I was attracted to her mom also,
She was just as hot to look at and a true blonde and always wearing skirts and blouses that where very revealing when she came home from work.
Often when she came home if I was still there, she would take off her pantyhose in front of me and usually I got a small look at her trimmed pussy as she pulled them away.
She always did it when her daughter was not there in the same room and she would just look at me in a lustfull way as she did it, Knowing I was watching her...
Often she would change and leave her door open, But be asking me a question as she did it and walk back to her room undoing her bra as she walked and still expecting me to answer her even though she was in her bedroom..
Pretending she did not hear my answer and saying so, I would walk back towards her to be sure she heard me....
I sometimes got to see her topless or in just panites as she changed and came back out to join us.
Often with a hot flash of lusty looks from her to me as she openly did it in front of me...
I was under linda on her bed that day when she caught us,
As we was fucking that day when her mom came in suddenly, and she was riding me and screaming away in exstacy as we fucked each other and when her mom came in suddenly she got a good long look at my cock as linda lept off of me and her mom asked me to leave.
She even watched me get dressed and tuck my still semi erect cock in my underwear and jeans. and blocking the door as she watched it.....
Within a few months later she started coming onto me and wearing much more revealing clothes and often calling me and asking me to come by when her daughter was gone.
I would come over and do as she asked and often got a shot of her pantyless pussy in a skirt and crossing and uncrossing her legs in front of me as I sat oppsite from her.
Sometimes she answered her door in just a bra and panties and saying she just got home and was headed to the shower or something.
Always an excuse as to why she was dressed the way she was.
I often got a hard dick and knew she would look at it too in return.
I later learned she was indeed trying to entice me...
We started talking about sex one day and she confided that she had always wanted to have sex with a larger penis like mine is and she suddenly offered that if I showed it to her, She would suck me off !!!!
It led to me fucking her in four rooms of her house and the kitchen before we was done, and later on a weekly basis behind her daughter's back many times and even after we broke up I still fucked her mom repeatedly.
Usually at my apartment which was only 5 blocks away and she would walk over and was always quite curious as to where I learned to fuck so well.
I learned that her husband had a talented 7 incher, But that she always was left wanting with him as of late.
I know she was mad the first time she seen me taking her daughter like I was....
But it grew to her worshipping me instead and she was the type of woman that would do anything sexually I asked her to do.
She was a total size freak and showed me all her toys and how she liked to use them.
Some things she did with me she said she never would do with her husband.
She told me she hated the taste of cum, yet for me she would swallow and want more.
She would suck me off even if I had just pulled out of her ass!
She dressed hot and loved to be looked at and appreciated and would hang out at the pool with me in a thong.
I was only 18 when it started and I fucked her until I went into the army.
I guess I gave her the attention she needed.
Now a days I would say she was a cougar....
When I came home on leave once she picked me up at the airport, Drove me to my hotel room and fucked me repeatedly thru out the daytime and a few nights too before taking me back to the airport to barely get back in time for duty.
When she was done I was always sore and so was she and she always told me that my big cock does it perfectly for her.
She even sent me naked pictures of herself when I was overseas...
when we last seen each other was a few years ago and I admit that I would still fuck it again today as she still knows how to take care of herself if you know what I meen!!!!

Reactions: craigplayer69

MrMXYZPTLK

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Stacy's Mom has got it going on.

Yes, I have known a couple of girlfriends that have MILF's

If only I had the confidence I have now, back when I was in highschool.

magic7

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When I was still in college one of my friends mom's had an amazing body. She was recently divorced, divorced when he went away to college. Seems like that's a popular time for couples to get divorced when they have kids because they feel it wont hurt their kid as much or something. Anyways he had a pool party the summer after sophmore year, and she came out in a bikini. She had atleast DD's, with a well worked on ass, and some legs to die for. needless to say all the guys jaws dropped, and my friend was super embarrased. He was teased a lot after that, and must of known his mom had it going on. It must be rough growing up with such a hot mom. None of us got to sleep with her, but apparently she had an affair with one of the men down the street, and straight up stole some women's husband away.

dr_pepper

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I have not had any gf's with hot mothers, but my first mother-in-law while acting like a prude, did show her other side a few times. Many times I had seen her in a rather revealing nightgown, enough so to see her bush. What was kind of wild, is that she kissed me a few times, and did a better job than her daughter could.

One of the guys I grew up with was out of town when I dropped in to see him, but his mother wanted to do some playing with me, sadly I was too naive and scared to do anything.

alx

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I like the idea of it, would I ever do it; no.

Couldn't do that to a GF tbh, I would feel too guilty.

D_Cock_Hudson

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Come across a couple of women whose mothers were very good looking, though not as good as the daughters.

In saunas in Germany have seen mothers and daughters together, and sometimes the mother I've thought was better looking.