girlfriends pussy

ddawd

Expert Member
Media
Last night I was at my girlfriends house and I was eating her out for the first time. She tasted so good, and it was the first time I have ever eaten pussy. I made her cum which made me happy. Any tips on pleasing her further?

D

deleted136887

keep on eating! Start worrying when she does not come.
Bon Apetit

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
What kind of question is this? If what you are doing is working...why would you want to add more or change it? If she is liking it just fine, it doesnt mean that changing it all up is going to make her orgasm more or any differently. Changing the routine might just fuck the whole thing up.

If it ain't broken, don't fix it.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I prefer the lick to be the exact same each time, i dont want random ABC's. I want it to be predictable so i can focus on it and get to orgasm. All that random stuff is just frustrating. I try to get consistent when my husband is getting close to orgasm, i don't try to go all over the place, i stick with the good spot, speed up, stay the same and get serious with him so we can get to the climax. If i changed it up close to orgasm it would just take him longer.

Yeah, I bet you are doing great... just keep up the good work, licking pussy is the hottest thing to do!

rob_just_rob

Sexy Member
Media
Women aren't universal in their oral sex preferences. There's nothing wrong with trying new techniques, but go back to what worked before if she liked it. If you are doing something that she likes, keep doing it until she tells you otherwise.