Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
My wife loves it. Knowing what is coming heightens her anticipation for the circular letters.

To answer the original poster's question: pay attention and do what she tells you. Other than that - practice, practice, practice!

Why not just do the circular letters anyway? She shouldnt have to wait for them.

wildwestend

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Waiting is the whole point. It's the tease. Its what causes the excitement. Same reason as to why you dont jump straight to the clit. You caress, you kiss, start from the face down to the ribs, to the hight, the outer lab the inner, couple kisses here and there, leave the scene and go back to breasts, then work way down again, back to vag back to labs, licks here and there and maybe go to thighs again, maybe even suck her feet, toenails, go back to vag, kiss, and then start the clit...after while 1 finger....go to 2...if you like 3......

Why not just do the circular letters anyway? She shouldnt have to wait for them.

nakedone

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
The main thing about eating pussy is that you have to enjoy it, which you obviously do. And, pussy-eating is, first of all, about HER enjoyment. If you can make her cum with your lips and tongue, you have given her something to which even a good hard fucking with your cock won't compare.

D_Chesty_Pecjiggle

Account Disabled
Media
My four suggestions:

1. After you've done this a handful of times, go down, just lick and kiss her thighs and close to her clit, but don't lick her clit. Then make her beg to be licked there.

2. Insert a finger and massage her gspot while you lick -- especially when she's close to cumming.

3. Reach up and play with her nipples when she's close to cumming.

4. When she's close stop, move up and penetrate her, fuck her for just a minute, then return to going down on her. Keep repeating this. She'll be in heaven as you alternate your tongue and your cock pleasing her, but not letting her cum either way.

B_quietguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I've noticed that cunnilingus preferences vary a lot from woman to woman. What does wonders for one woman is a turn-off for another. So my best advice is to listen to your partner as you lick her and follow her requests.

Try several different techniques, different tempos, different pressures, etc... - and ask her which one she likes the best.

D_Petherick_Poundlouder

Experimental Member
Media
What kind of question is this? If what you are doing is working...why would you want to add more or change it? If she is liking it just fine, it doesnt mean that changing it all up is going to make her orgasm more or any differently. Changing the routine might just fuck the whole thing up.

If it ain't broken, don't fix it.

Don't be such an ass. He is new to this. He wants to add to his repetiore.

Anyway, ill shoot you a pm of this amazing thread on her with techniques and things that help me. Mostly though just loosen up, be honest with your girl, and see what she likes. Its all trial and error.

Sex is suppose to be safe, adult fun - so explore.

molotovmuffin

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Waiting is the whole point. It's the tease. Its what causes the excitement. Same reason as to why you dont jump straight to the clit. You caress, you kiss, start from the face down to the ribs, to the hight, the outer lab the inner, couple kisses here and there, leave the scene and go back to breasts, then work way down again, back to vag back to labs, licks here and there and maybe go to thighs again, maybe even suck her feet, toenails, go back to vag, kiss, and then start the clit...after while 1 finger....go to 2...if you like 3......

Can you come to my house? :biggrin1:

Seriously, I want you to take all freakin night to get to the sweet spot. Don't be in a hurry, the longer the better and I'll be sure to return the favor.:naughty:

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
Can you come to my house? :biggrin1:

Seriously, I want you to take all freakin night to get to the sweet spot. Don't be in a hurry, the longer the better and I'll be sure to return the favor.:naughty:

I am still waiting to get to have my way with you lol

my thoughts exactly...

you can be next in line : o )