Girlfriends reaction to huge dick

badfitness

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So this probably sounds odd but I can’t get it out of my head. My gf thinks I’m big but honestly I’m not that big and I’m almost certain she’s never seen any huge dicks (she’s sheltered) lol. Im thinking about looking for someone “hung” of course but straight, fit and clean cut to message her and share her reaction with me ect lol. She most likely won’t even respond or even accept the convo but who knows .... She uses kik for her tutoring so yeah message me if you have any input

SouthPole

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Nothing wrong with doing a little "window shopping" and sharing your thoughts. I hope you guys have fun! I have found that an afternoon at the nude beach with my gf can definitely lead to some stimulating conversation & role-playing!

Reactions: P.J.9

im down to message her. Does she use kik for personal stuff too? might be kinda weird to receive a dick pic outta the blue

Dik247365

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So this probably sounds odd but I can’t get it out of my head. My gf thinks I’m big but honestly I’m not that big and I’m almost certain she’s never seen any huge dicks (she’s sheltered) lol. Im thinking about looking for someone “hung” of course but straight, fit and clean cut to message her and share her reaction with me ect lol. She most likely won’t even respond or even accept the convo but who knows .... She uses kik for her tutoring so yeah message me if you have any input
Has anyone done it yet?