Girlfriends Roommate

mchammerpenguin

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So my girlfriend told me that her new roommate has noticed me around their house I thinks I'm attractive and she told my girlfriend that she wants to have a three-way with us. I'm interested but I feel like it might make my relationship weird, has anyone been in this situation and know much about it because I don't want to mess up my relationship :/

rehsinup

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
you will regret not doing it... this is a great opportunity at an amazing experience

B_New End

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Do it. You will eventually break up with your girlfriend anyways.

Or to put it another way. I had a chance, balked.

a year later, we broke up.

Within three months, she had a threesome with some dude and a hot friend of hers.

And I hate myself everyday. :D

mchammerpenguin

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Haha sounds like it's worth it so I guess I'll go for it. But who knows maybe I'll be lucky and my relationship will go the distance, if not I will have a damn good time xD

D_Hammond Happydipper

Account Disabled
Media
So my girlfriend told me that her new roommate has noticed me around their house I thinks I'm attractive and she told my girlfriend that she wants to have a three-way with us. I'm interested but I feel like it might make my relationship weird, has anyone been in this situation and know much about it because I don't want to mess up my relationship :/

Be sure set up some rules that everyone is comfortable with
other wise it may screw up your relationship.

mikeramrod

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think it's a bad, bad idea while they're still living together. I think you should skip it and rethink when one of them moves out.

I agree, I had an unbelievable threesome with my girlfriend at the time and her best friend. Things were great for a while but got sort of got ugly afterwards during the next few weeks. And we did eventually break up a few months later.
I suggest to think this one through before acting.

At.your.cervix

Superior Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The "smart" move is to pass on this opportunity, at least at this time, like Subgirrl suggest. However, it seems like the things I regret most in life aren't those things which I've done, but those which I chose not to do. I'd do the 3 way with clear boundries and see if it's managable.

Big_Red

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The cautious posters here are right. Talk it over with both girls and make sure there's no bullshit now and won't be any later, either. Go over potential feelings of jealousy with your gf and tell her that if she wants to go through with this, that she'll have to check those feelings at the bedroom door. I'd still do it, but you have to put your foot down and say that you don't want any nightmare situation developing later.

D_Tallie_Wacker

Account Disabled
Media

The real questions that need to be asked to give you a good answer:

How long have you been together with her and how serious is your relationship? Possible marriage material?

Is she into girls as well?

Does SHE want the threesome, or is she just trying to please you?

Has she ever had a threesome before, and if so, how did they work out for her after the fact?

THEDUDEofDestiny

Experimental Member
Media
girlfriends come and go but the memory of a threeway is for life. ideally you'd do the threeway and then immediately dump your girlfriend for really no other reason than to have an amusing story on the internet. do this before you get out of the bed.

B_blessed boy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
im in a similar situation only that its my friends with benefits and her roommate. do it yo!!! i sure know i am. live for the moment, you're already sexing ur gf great....she wont stray. just let the roommate know it aint her dick its ur girl's. just dont pay more attention to the roommate than the girlfriend...make sure ur girlfriend cums more and gets more dick time.