girlfriends throat hurts after swallowing cum

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by lotsofquestions, Jun 8, 2011.

1. lotsofquestions

lotsofquestions New Member

Albums:
    like the title said, she always gets a sore throat when she swallows cum, even with her exs. why?

2. D_Sal_A_Mander

D_Sal_A_Mander Account Disabled

because she probably doesnt want to swallow anybodys cum...i dont see any reason it would give her a sore throat

3. lotsofquestions

Albums:
    well if she doesnt want to why has she done it every day for the past X years? and pretty much asks for it every time. she loves the taste (I think...) even though I imagine I dont taste very good because I eat lots of fast food.

I have a test. I will cum on her tongue and see if she will keep it there and play with it for a little bit and taste it.. or if it really disgusts her. that test will be the deciding factor of if I will cum in her mouth ever again!

4. closetfreak

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    why dont you just change your diet

5. hud01

Gold Member

I have never heard of this...Maybe she is allergic to it...otherwise it makes no sense

6. tgirlsrgreat

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    i think you should go straight there, never cum in her mouth again, better for everybody

7. Brick7

Brick7 Active Member

Albums:
    The dark conservative heart of Central California
    I was going to suggest the same thing. It's happened to others.

8. blooeyz

blooeyz New Member

Cuz she doesn't want cum in her mouth, too bad, it's hot to feed a chick and for her to gobble it up

Brad800 likes this.
  9. farmhand

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    is it the cum-swallowing? or is she deep-throating first? Merely cum is quite basic (chemically) and should be no physiological reason to "hurt."

alcor972 and Brad800 like this.
  10. pcghabsy

Gold Member

Albums:
    That's a bit strange, could be psychological?

Giovanni likes this.
  11. Eric_8

Gold Member

pineapple...eat it!!

12. D_Cliderow Brokenpole

I've heard girls tell me it stings if I cum inside of them after really rough sex.

13. lotsofquestions

Albums:
    thats easier said than done when you work in the construction industry/oil patch!

I am beginning to think this. a google search is making is seem very possible. I hope not though!

yeah... thanks captain bringdown.

yeah she does. every since day 1 she said she likes swallowing, she doesnt hesitte.

just cum swallowing. she can deepthroat but rarely do I get BJs. I just fuck her, pull out and cum in her mouth. she begs me to the whole time we fuck her.

I am starting to think she liked cum until she tasted mine. I dont know if its me and my weak stomach and VERY picky about what I eat, but the smell of cum - my cum specifically - is soooo gross and makes me sick. I imagine its the same as everyone elses though... im just a wuss! ps: I have never seen, tasted, or smelled anyone elses cum other than mine!

im going to start!!

14. Sitronmelde

Sitronmelde Member

Albums:
    You could easily transfer an infection from her cervix directly to her tonsils; or if you've had a cold, wank the wad into tissue for a couple days 'till your plumbing's all clean.

15. Dr. Algonquin

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Sounds like even though it hurts she still likes and requests it so doesn't seem to be a psychological thing. I'd think the first thing would be to find out if there are any foods, drinks, or other things that have the same effect on her. Also wouldn't hurt to see a doctor.

16. poultrygeist

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Doesn't sound psychological at all to me. Remember there are some pretty strong enzymes and nucleic acids in there designed to break through mucus and cellular defenses. Not exactly basic or harmless. Could have a case of semen anaphylaxis. She might consider telling her doctor for any tips or suggestions of how to prevent this problem.

17. fangirl

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    It could be that you had a cold or something of the such. The only time that i have gotten a sore throat from swallowing was when the guy's cum was really, really bitter and the dude was sick. He was clean of STDs, but he had a really bad sinus infection. He didnt think anything of it, cause in the spring he always has some sort of sinus issue cause of his allergies, but i could taste and feel the difference. Immediately, i knew something was wrong. My lips went numb, my throat froze mid-swallow, and i got dizzy. The little bit that hit my stomach made me nauseous. The next day, i had the worst sore throat ever and a throbbing headache(very unusual cause i rarely get sick, and when i do its never a head cold). I dont know if he gave me the sick, or if maybe his meds made his cum so bitter that it unbalanced the ph of my throat, making me more susceptable to germs i already had. Eithor way , i was not sick until i tried to swallow his junk.

So, I dont think its your girl just trying to get out of swallowing. If she didnt like the stuff, not a drop would actually get to her throat. instead, she would trap the stuff in the front of her mouth. (Most sperm is bitter/salty so a girl who knows she dont like cum will hold the junk in the front of her mouth where she would not taste it at all. Bitter recepters are in the back of the throat).

So, unless youre one of those guys who fire off without warning and you caught her unaware or youve talked her into something she dont like to do, no cum would have hit anywhere near her throat and complaing of a sore throat would be a random.

Tell your girl that if she feels sick to buy some listerine and to gargle with it. Carry the bottle with her and do it several times a day, as needed. It will cool her throat, reduce swelling, and the fumes will clear her head. A friend gave that tip to me and it helped alot.

If her exs are clean as well and are not on any meds or are heavy drinkers, she may be allergic... or a bad liar. Do you cum in her pussy? if so, is she irritated after sex? An allergy stong enough to make a sore throat, would mess up her box too.

18. D_Sal_A_Mander

D_Sal_A_Mander Account Disabled

well...she mightve done it for so long because she likes you enough to do things for you that even she doesnt like personally. it could be even that getting you off/turning you on by letting you cum in her mouth turns her on enough to deal with it even if she doesnt like it. good relationships involve sacrifices every now and again... could be what fangirl said though too and something thats either quite unusual or rare. it cant hurt to check it with a doc like a few other people said. i wasnt trying to be a cynical douche, but thats just what it sounded like initially. good luck

19. lotsofquestions

Albums:
    ah, I wish. I wish I could hit her cervix, I am pretty sure I cant. I am 6.25 long. and I dont think her cervix has an infection.. ya never know though! I havnt had a cold in a very long time.

its very hard to say. I will have to experiment a bit more and try to figure this out. no I dont cum in her pussy.. just pre cum. no condom ever. were both clean. thats good to know that if shes allergic and it hurts her throat then it will hurt her box too... maybe I will have to run some tests and forget to pull out.. kidding!!

20. alcor972

alcor972 Well-Known Member

Albums:
    ... thank you for this information...
    ... what are the chemical species responsible for the alkalinity of cum... lol...
    ... thank you, farmhand...
    ... I was naively thinking that cum was an almost neutral liquid...

Draft saved Draft deleted