Girlfriends wants me to lick her while she's being fucked

Jake212guy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
So my girlfriend and I like mmf 3ways. She likes the amount of cock and amount of attention. I like the teamwork and voyeurism/showing off.

Last night she told me that she wants me to lick her clit while the other guy fucks her pussy. I guess I'm okay with doing it.

But...is it possible? Has anyone done it?

bigandcut

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Never done it - BUT IT IS MY ULTIMATE FANTASY. My wife would go nuts - I imagined it would be him on his back, her reverse cowgirl and my tongue licking her clit while she screams after wave and wave of orgasm...let us know how it goes you lucky bastard!

Reactions: Mister2101

yoursgetsmine

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
You're on your back, she's being fucked dog style by him as he's standing, and you're licking his cock shaft soaked in her pussy juice as he enters and withdraws until he shoots a huge load, and then he slowly withdraws and you get the cum dripping out of her pussy....and then you suck his cock clean....and he squeezes the last "pearl" of cum onto your tongue....and you finally finish with her mashing her cum drenched pussy into your face...and you clean every last drop of spunk out of her just fucked hole!!

D_Paul Pooter

Account Disabled
Media
You're on your back, she's being fucked dog style by him as he's standing, and you're licking his cock shaft soaked in her pussy juice as he enters and withdraws until he shoots a huge load, and then he slowly withdraws and you get the cum dripping out of her pussy....and then you suck his cock clean....and he squeezes the last "pearl" of cum onto your tongue....and you finally finish with her mashing her cum drenched pussy into your face...and you clean every last drop of spunk out of her just fucked hole!!

WOW! Nice visual

simbablk

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
She can be riding his cock reverse cowgirl style and arch her back backwards so that you have pretty good access to her clit while she's being fucked by the other girl.

Simba

MrToolhung

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

I am gay but damn that sounds hot!

hifzija

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Doboj (Republika Srpska, Bosnia and Herzegovina)
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay

I Absolutely AGREE with "yoursgetmine".Also I want to suggest that you try my experience,You penetrate in her pussy and yor friend licks your balls,Your shaft,and her pussy. It` s really Amazing.

And also, Your`s Imagination is Limit. Go Ahead.

And Yes "MrToolhung" it`s very HOT.

http://www.lpsg.org/members/mrtoolhung.html

Last edited:

yachtcpl

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wife and I have done this with her lover(s) many times. Most erotic thing we have ever done. Her orgasms are fantastic from the simultanious stimulation in her vagina with his cock and my licking her clitors.
Yes it is a bit gay but nevertheless it heightens all of our sexual feelings. Positions are various, but as posted earlier, reverse cowgirl comfortible for me, regular doggie best for them. He is long enough that he never loses contact in her and she bears down on my mouth as he thrustes into her, for me to lick the most beautiful vagina, wet frome them both.
When he does cum in her it does get a bit messy, but what the fuck, after doing it many times it becomes quite natural, and cleanup is whatever you want to make it. Bottom line..... it is what it is!!

littlepenis

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Is that the best way? Does doggie style work too? Or is there too much cock in the way?

my ex and i did that a few times. it's going to be kinda hard to avoid at least some cock and balls in your face, but if you're okay with that, it 's really damn hot. :)

D_Ernest Porknine

Experimental Member
Media
This is also one of my big fantasies, to be able to lick a fussy that is filled with a nice cock. I did get to duck my wife once doggy style while a gal licked.her pussy and my wife.licked hers but neither of them really knew.what they were doing. It was a dark room so I wish I could have looked.down at the chick lapping at my wife's pussy. I could see myself laying below a pussy and watching a cock sliding on and out of it and licking the juices off the shaft.

If anyone wants to let me.fulfill this fantasy hit me up

Jake212guy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I really don't care about proximity during a 3way. I'm naked with another guy. I mean, come on. Realistically you can't avoid it. And if you're uptight about it you have no biz being there.

I've seen video of both ways and pics of the doggie style way.

Cowgirl seems easier but the possibility of 69 with doggie style would be amazing.

3sumguy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
It is a very intense, rewarding experience from every person's perspective, with the right patience, chemistry and partners....It is very wild, liberating, intense, nervous, confusing, daring, wild and more from the giving angle....I've both licked and been licked in threesomes like that...and fuck, I'd love to be in either role right now...but yes, holding, opening, caressing a girl and holding her, licking her for his penis is very hot with the right people

Reactions: thongboy