Girlfriends wants me to lick her while she's being fucked

camdd

Just Browsing
Media
You're on your back, she's being fucked dog style by him as he's standing, and you're licking his cock shaft soaked in her pussy juice as he enters and withdraws until he shoots a huge load, and then he slowly withdraws and you get the cum dripping out of her pussy....and then you suck his cock clean....and he squeezes the last "pearl" of cum onto your tongue....and you finally finish with her mashing her cum drenched pussy into your face...and you clean every last drop of spunk out of her just fucked hole!!

You dirty bugger... sounds great

PRCOCK

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Gotta do it dude!! Me and my brother banged his girl and took turns licking her pussy as he fucked her. Fucking HOTlwatching bros cock stretchin that pussy. and yes you do get to taste some mancteam and pussy juice but its all good

Reactions: Str8ishjock

ottawareacpl

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
the first time I did this with my wife we did it 69/doggy. I was in the 69 pos, our friend was fingering her from behind. She was going crazy. He started sliding his cock up and down her slit, bare... she often let him do this, but she never let him penetrate without a condom. There was no fear of STDs but she is VERY fertile. She was so beside herself she told him to fuck her. He went to reach for the condom that was laying on the bed and she moved her hand and flicked it off the bed. She was literally dripping on my face. He was a bit confused but after several prompts he sunk it into her deep.

She fucked like a crazy woman and begged him to cum inside her... very unlike her. Her inhibitions were washed away with the ecstasy of the situation.

It was so erotic, I had to get her to stop blowing me. I had never touched his cock before that day, but she kept asking me to lick his shaft as she lifted up a bit and watched me. It was so hot I can barely write about it now.

I knew i was bi before that incident, but never really discussed it with my wife. Of course, now she knows and she's ok with it.

I would do it any day as long as things were safe. I don't mind the exchange of fluids so much, wife loves it, but refuses to go to the doctor for birth control, so rarely will she go bareback. Flavored condoms are awesome!

Capitolhillguy

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I did this once in a bi 3 way, but immediately stopped as I didn't like the new smells down there that the fucking had stirred up. I didn't notice those smells when I ate her earlier. A straighter guy might like the smells, but I'm much more gay than hetero.

blackbottom2

Expert Member
Media
Wife and I have done this with her lover(s) many times. Most erotic thing we have ever done. Her orgasms are fantastic from the simultanious stimulation in her vagina with his cock and my licking her clitors.
Yes it is a bit gay but nevertheless it heightens all of our sexual feelings. Positions are various, but as posted earlier, reverse cowgirl comfortible for me, regular doggie best for them. He is long enough that he never loses contact in her and she bears down on my mouth as he thrustes into her, for me to lick the most beautiful vagina, wet frome them both.
When he does cum in her it does get a bit messy, but what the fuck, after doing it many times it becomes quite natural, and cleanup is whatever you want to make it. Bottom line..... it is what it is!!

yeh but doing something a little bit gay does not make you a gay or a bad person, does it? -- cos that sounds really nice

bibtmtoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Actually the scenario originally posted is how I got involved in and became a submissive cock worshiping cocksucker. An ex college girlfriend fuck buddy wanted to do a threesome with her new boyfriend and she thought of me as being the third. Well I was on my back and she was on top in the 69 position. Her boyfriend was fucking her in this doggy position over me while I was licking her clit. Well his much larger and beautiful cock was overhead slamming into her pussy. His balls were actually hitting my forehead and it just seemed natural to start licking them too. I knew I like my balls licked and it just seem like the right kind of thing to do. Well one thing leads to another and he pulled out and let me taste his cock too. Then he came inside her and his cum was gushing out over my face and mouth. It happened so fast and it just seemed natural to swallow his cum, suck on his cum covered cock and lick her cum covered lips too. It was not big deal and he reciprocated a few minutes later when I fucked her in the missionary position while his head was lying on her stomach and I blew my load on his face. Nothing was planned and it just happened. We didn’t apply labels to each other and moved on from that. That sort of got the ball rolling and he and I met separately for some jackoff and suck sessions by us. It was just sex and fun.

I later moved on and got married and then 25 years later soon re-discovered my need for sucking cock and how much fun it was for me. It was just somehting that I had in the back of my mind and finally acted on it on a regular basis. I enjoy sucking and worshipping another cock to pleasure without reciprocation. It just fulfills a need that I really enjoy for some reason.

Reactions: DaisyDoesIt

beachsport

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
extremely hot bibtmtoy

Actually the scenario originally posted is how I got involved in and became a submissive cock worshiping cocksucker. An ex college girlfriend fuck buddy wanted to do a threesome with her new boyfriend and she thought of me as being the third. Well I was on my back and she was on top in the 69 position. Her boyfriend was fucking her in this doggy position over me while I was licking her clit. Well his much larger and beautiful cock was overhead slamming into her pussy. His balls were actually hitting my forehead and it just seemed natural to start licking them too. I knew I like my balls licked and it just seem like the right kind of thing to do. Well one thing leads to another and he pulled out and let me taste his cock too. Then he came inside her and his cum was gushing out over my face and mouth. It happened so fast and it just seemed natural to swallow his cum, suck on his cum covered cock and lick her cum covered lips too. It was not big deal and he reciprocated a few minutes later when I fucked her in the missionary position while his head was lying on her stomach and I blew my load on his face. Nothing was planned and it just happened. We didn’t apply labels to each other and moved on from that. That sort of got the ball rolling and he and I met separately for some jackoff and suck sessions by us. It was just sex and fun.

I later moved on and got married and then 25 years later soon re-discovered my need for sucking cock and how much fun it was for me. It was just somehting that I had in the back of my mind and finally acted on it on a regular basis. I enjoy sucking and worshipping another cock to pleasure without reciprocation. It just fulfills a need that I really enjoy for some reason.

Str8ishjock

Admired Member
Media
Rapid City, South Dakota, United States of America
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
So my girlfriend and I like mmf 3ways. She likes the amount of cock and amount of attention. I like the teamwork and voyeurism/showing off.

Last night she told me that she wants me to lick her clit while the other guy fucks her pussy. I guess I'm okay with doing it.

But...is it possible? Has anyone done it?
Did that with a bud and a random chick from a bar once. it was a spur of the moment thing, he and I had never done anything like it before. he was fucking her and I crawled under to eat her out. need less to say I ended up licking his shaft and balls a few times. we are both married now and never speak of it except for one night when totally trashed he came up to me and said: "I know we never talk about that one night, bUT it was so fucking hot I jack off thinking about it all the time"

Sailacat

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
We have done this and it is incredibly erotic. To see a fat cock from close up going in and out of your wife while licking her and him is an amazingly erotic experience with so many emotions. Our started with him trying to get into her which was not working as he was much bigger than me. I was so excited at this new experience and really wanted it to happen. So was licking her pussy to get her wet enough for him to enter. He was pushing and bending, then it slipped out and right into my mouth an down my throat. I could not move away or stop it from going deep. He thought he was in her and started fucking right away while I struggled to slide away. Managed to get him out of my mouth, he re positioned and then slid into my wife. I was pretty shocked and excited same time. Watched him pumping and his balls slowly tightened up then he was cumming in her. I could see the tube ejaculating along the bottom of his cock as he pumped sperm into her. My wife had stopped sucking me as she was too distracted by the feeling of his big cock cumming in her. She beared down as her climax hit and my sperm flowed without me or her even touching my cock. He pulled out and I licked her. He did not put it back in my mouth. I think he felt a bit odd about it all. I on the otherhand was high on the whole thing. We have not managed to repeat this, but would love to.

Bdglf

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
You're on your back, she's being fucked dog style by him as he's standing, and you're licking his cock shaft soaked in her pussy juice as he enters and withdraws until he shoots a huge load, and then he slowly withdraws and you get the cum dripping out of her pussy....and then you suck his cock clean....and he squeezes the last "pearl" of cum onto your tongue....and you finally finish with her mashing her cum drenched pussy into your face...and you clean every last drop of spunk out of her just fucked hole!!
You can sign me up for that!