girls 4 Yahoo cams

B_huge1uk

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Ever wanted to hook up with a female for camming ? Hope this thread will give people a new way of swapping Yahoo ids. I've lost count how many times I've cammed for a "Female" only to be told sorry I don't have a cam. Probably more than not they were men. It would be great to add a few girls to my friends list with cams, especialy UK girls, but hey I'm not fussy LOL. My Yahoo Messenger id is .... purplebanana8 , please add me and say you found me on this thread. I'm 8" erect and a thick veiny 6" around shaved shaft. I would prefer girls LOL but if any very well hung men want to add me please do. Many thanks.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Yeah asking for females to watch you cam is difficult, let alone narrowing down the search to females preferrably in the UK.

I need to charge by the minute for watching. I do get off on watching and helping a guy get to fruition, the problem is it takes a lot of time out of my day.

B_huge1uk

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Thanks all for taking the time to drop a few words. Yeah I guessed that the average girl at home does not want to view blokes on cams LOL , even if he had a massive cock! From this thread it has finely made me come to a logical conclusion that 99.9% of females do not want to view men on web cams. Also nearly all females who do are in fact men.
Maybe "Miss Red" would like to try me on Messenger some time? I fit all the requirements of "Miss Red" except I only have dark hair on my body, blondish on my head sorry. Add me as a friend on Yahoo Messenger if you do.
As for narrowing down my search to only the UK lmao, there must be say 20 million females over the age of 18 in the UK, you would think maybe at least one of those would want to view a large penis live on a web cam LOL.