Girls, Anal and Size!

RockStaR Cock

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Do you have a size limit on how big is too big for anal? What size is too long and too thick for you to take up the ass? Is there a size that is too small to fully enjoy during vaginal intercourse that you would find a good size for anal? Or is a cock that is too big for anal still not enough vaginally? Any women out there that have never tried anal? If you have, do you enjoy it? Can any of your cum from anal alone?

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sheesh, talk about a laundry list of questions. :rolleyes:

Do you have a size limit on how big is too big for anal?
Not yet. Give me time, it took me 22 years to warm up to the idea of anal sex. :tongue:

What size is too long and too thick for you to take up the ass?
I have no idea. It's not like I'm on a sexual scavenger hunt every weekend to figure this out. In fact I can honestly say it is not even a consideration.

Is there a size that is too small to fully enjoy during vaginal intercourse that you would find a good size for anal?
I may not be the best person to answer these questionas as I have only had anal sex with 2 men.

Or is a cock that is too big for anal still not enough vaginally?
Hmm, I'm gonna go out on a limb and guess that if it's too big for anal, it might be just right for vaginal.

Any women out there that have never tried anal?
I would be willing to wager that most women have never willingly tried anal sex.

If you have, do you enjoy it?
Yes, I do.

Can any of you cum from anal alone?
Yes

7x6

Sexy Member
Media
I've only known two women who were interested in anal sex, one had never done it before but was obsessed with a female friend's tales. She kind of enjoyed it but complained about discomfort for a few days afterwards, we only did it the once...

Another had been seriously into it in the past but we only did it a few times, she reckoned I was 'too thick' to really enjoy it. Since we split we have kept in touch and still talk about sex occasionally. Her current guy is 'average sized' and they do it regularly.

The rest (admitedly not a huge sample, barly into double figures) either weren't interested or the subject never came up.

I suspect NJQT is correct that most women have never tried it.