Girls and boys question - What do you tell your partner about their size?

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by Mr_Cumalot, Nov 13, 2008.

1. Mr_Cumalot

Mr_Cumalot New Member

Albums:
    Hey all,

A while back I came on here and you sorted my head out regarding size, and that 7 1/2 x 6 was good enough for my girl, and that its more about my cock etc etc.

Thats all good, and our relationship is going brilliantly.

However, I'm stil interested in the subject, and that leads me to this -

Do you think its true that the majority of people tell their current partner that they are the biggest they have had, regardless of the truth?

I ask because EVERY girl I have been with has said this, but on the law of averages I'm sure they must have come across bigger. My current has slept with 15 guys, and reckons I'm the biggest, yet describes others as "bigger than average".

So what do you think?

2. ManlyBanisters

Gold Member

There IS always someone bigger - your girlfriend has not necessarily slept with him though.

Girls think about this surprisingly little - Certainly far, far less than men do. I don't remember noticing anything excessive, or diminutive for that matter, about the vast majority of the cocks I have handled - therefore I assume they were average. I have seen one smaller than average and three bigger than average - this is out of significantly more than 15.

If your stats are true, and I have no reason to think they are not, you are above average - your girlfriend has slept with 15 guys - she's not that likely to have had bigger than 7.5.

Either way I would not worry.

And to answer the other bit of your question I have never told any guy he was the biggest I've had - not even the one who was :rolleyes:

3. Mr_Cumalot

Mr_Cumalot New Member

Albums:
    Yeah I think she has had her fair share of smaller ones that kept slipping out.

Its great to hear a female point of view. Much appreciated!!!

Draft saved Draft deleted