Girls(and guys)what is your favorite sexual position?

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
I'll One Up you circumstances.

I like missionary when her legs are on my shoulders. Deeper penetration.:biggrin1:
I don't know what it is Actually called.

There is nothing wrong with missionary.

rob_just_rob

Sexy Member
Media
jeff black said:
I like missionary when her legs are on my shoulders. Deeper penetration.:biggrin1:
I don't know what it is Actually called.

I've heard that one called "The Piledriver" although that doesn't sound very official.

I like that one too - although I haven't met many women who enjoy that position for very long. Even if I stay still while fully inserted, it's uncomfortable for my current partner. And I have to be really careful with her when I thrust.

Otherwise... woman on top is good for the view and the ability to make good use of my two free hands. And doggy style is good for just long, leisurely fucking. Yeahhhhhh... :biggrin1:

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
rob_just_rob said:
I've heard that one called "The Piledriver" although that doesn't sound very official.

No you are right Rob. It is the "pileDriver". I knew I was equating it to wrestling for a reason.

When we were younger, my buddies and I used to call it.. Paving the road. Dont' know why... but we did. and it was and is.. great, but it short bursts:biggrin1:

MusclePrinceXXX

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I like Missionary and Doggie Style...and doing it up against the wall is damn fine. But my all time favorite sex position is the Cowgirl. That's right, me laying back while she's on top...riding me ferociously until my love-geyser would explode. Now that's hot. :biggrin1:

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
If a have to say i prefer 3 the same: a) will be missionary with my legs around his waist...

b) My favorite me controling is sitting on his lap on a chair of sofa face him or away from him...and much prefer doing it in sofas or chair not in a bed.

c) all positions that man is free to thrust good criativelly...

Im in a fase that im not enjoying have sex in a bed too much...

lisa_2662

1st Like
Media
I'll have to go with reverse cowgirl and missionary. While missionary seems boring, there are a lot of small variations on it that really make it a great position.

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
One of my favs would be face down flat out no the bed with him on top also facing down (obviously) its good for vaginal and anal. But in a more intimate romantic time its the old faithful missionary, still with him on top.

I like to feel the weight of him on me

stud_hunter

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Lee_M said:
One of my favs would be face down flat out no the bed with him on top also facing down (obviously) its good for vaginal and anal. But in a more intimate romantic time its the old faithful missionary, still with him on top.

That pretty much sums up my favs as well. I love missionary because of the full body contact and I love the feeling of a man on top of me. Also I think it's hot to watch the guy "work", and I lovvvveee gripping his butt with my hands while he thrusts. Mmmm. Missionary might be my favorite.
I also love being flat on my stomach with the guy working my pussy from on top of me. I'm not a fan of anal but this position is perfect for the guy to hit my G-spot, and hit it, and hit it, and hit it... MMMM :biggrin1: :tongue: .
In general I like man-on-top positions, but obviously they're so much better if the guy knows how to move his hips :tongue: . And then there are those times once in a while when I just feel like sitting on top of a man's cannon and grinding till the cows come home :biggrin1: . So my 3rd favorite position is probably me riding him face to face.

Contonilia

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
MMmmm. just love it first thing in the morn..on my back.... him on top.....I feel his full bodyweight squeezing me back on the bed...then he lifts both my legs using his elbows.... our lips glued together my arms around his neck.......and away he goes...Mmmmmm...:rolleyes:

P/s: wouldn`t advise if his cock is over 8inches.:mad:

bigdude

Experimental Member
Media
Lee_M said:

3 WORDS:

SO DAMN SEXY

This is a position i've yet to try and I'm just dyyyiiiingg to try it...I want it sooo bad. So every time a girl brings it up on this site...it's not the only thing that "pops up" haha.

I've noticed how often girls will place their hands on their thighs right below their butt as if they're gonna spread themselves open...and then it's instant turn-on for me :biggrin1:

lisa_2662

1st Like
Media
bigdude said:
3 WORDS:

SO DAMN SEXY

This is a position i've yet to try and I'm just dyyyiiiingg to try it...I want it sooo bad. So every time a girl brings it up on this site...it's not the only thing that "pops up" haha.

I've noticed how often girls will place their hands on their thighs right below their butt as if they're gonna spread themselves open...and then it's instant turn-on for me :biggrin1:
I love the flat on the stomach position. Its really sensual to have the guy behind you, breathing on you as he takes you. There are some really great angles to be had from behind like that.

bigschlotsky

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Schlotsky (referring to myself in 3rd person) likes all positions of pootang, but I say there just ain't nothin' else like a girl riding me when she's really into it, tits flopping, hips grinding... Come to Schlotsky....