Girls(and guys)what is your favorite sexual position?

gg42

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I like what is best for her, so I'm flexible. Alas, women never tell you what they want, so I guess. For me, doggy is hot early in the evening. Later, I get tired, so her on top works best. Her legs on my shoulders gets me in deep, so I get lots of exciting verbal comments. As for me, pace is way more important than position. Slam, slam, harder, harder is no fun - I like an easy pace until orgasm time.

stud_hunter

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
gg42 said:
I like what is best for her, so I'm flexible. Alas, women never tell you what they want, so I guess.

Ugh. That's too bad. I think a lot of guys wish women knew more of what we want. But we honest, direct women are out there. I, for one, have startled a guy here and there by being so direct about what I want. One guy said I was "demanding" (I think he meant it in a playful way :wink: ) and overall guys seem to like when I'm open about my preferences. I just think I know better than anyone what my body likes, and I deserve every bit of sexual pleasure I get squeeze out of life! It is too bad how many women seem to feel apologetic for wanting what they want. Not me! I think there are some women on this site who agree with me on this.

gg42

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
stud_hunter said:
Ugh. That's too bad. I think a lot of guys wish women knew more of what we want. But we honest, direct women are out there. I, for one, have startled a guy here and there by being so direct about what I want. One guy said I was "demanding" (I think he meant it in a playful way :wink: ) and overall guys seem to like when I'm open about my preferences. I just think I know better than anyone what my body likes, and I deserve every bit of sexual pleasure I get squeeze out of life! It is too bad how many women seem to feel apologetic for wanting what they want. Not me! I think there are some women on this site who agree with me on this.

As long as what you want isn't "2 inches more than you have"!!! I for one love women that know what does it for them - women get confused 'cuz guys don't like to be bossed around. EZ to solve - not " I insist you go slower (faster) - instead say "you feel huge when you go slow (fast)" :smile: Men will do anything you want if you appeal to the ego!

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
pinupboi said:
I like missionary with a pillow under your bum, legs over the edge of the bed and me driving up inside you while you watch mestroke you clit....you need to pinch your nipples 4 me though :tongue:

Oh man...hmmmmmmmmm....hehehehe

:fing02:

YASHOE

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hands down to me its straddling a HUGE SET OF TITS or having the girl kneel in front of me so i can TITTYFUCK her.Thats my favorite position ( o )Y( o )