Girls and Size my research opinions welcome

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by B_eddierose, Jan 24, 2008.

1. B_eddierose

B_eddierose New Member

Ok this is going to be somewhat of a lengthy post for whatever reason. I always see guys askin this question and have wondered myself and there really isn’t a definitive answer. I consider myself a person with pretty good insight in that I will try to figure out something from the inside out. One issue that Ive always really struggled with and have done much research about is HOW MUCH DO GIRLS ACTUALLY CARE ABOUT SIZE .

I have done a lot of research on my personal experience, online, and girls that were my friends. From personal experience Ill give a few examples I was 15 shy like most guys my age and was hanging out with an older crowd in their 20s. Well one of my friends and a girl he had been sleeping with kind of broke it off Ill call her Jenny. Out of the blue Jenny calls me up and wants to hang out. Well im thinking to myself this isn’t all that right but it wasn’t like I could drive so I was like sure, We drove around she bought beer and eventually made it back to my parents house who were out of town. We start drinkin im nervous as hell next thing ya know shes feeling around and her jaw drops. Shes like chriist that things bigger than my kids arm! You could put a lot of guys to shame with that!

Fast forward to My first real GF Ill call her Amanda. Her and her friend Ill call Ashley came over my dad who had bought us alcohol was out doin something. Amanda and Ashley are gigiling and Amandas like Ashley wants to see it. Me still being shy at the time was like what are you serious come back in my room. We get back there and im like are you sure bout this she said yea and I was like fuck ok get it up. She does n calls Ashley to come back so my gf is standin between me and Ashley who is also shy then just kinda moves to the side Ashley mouth just went open OMG that think is the King Cobra(which I definitely thought was corny but whatever) she ended up taking polaroids while we banged adding commentary which was awesome. Haha nothing like having a girls friend talk about your size while your doin your gf.

One more example fast forward to when I moved up North didn’t know that many people and was in a bar I shot pool at. This bartender ill call Autumn (who worked there but was off that night) and I started making out we were blitzed well I didn’t notice my umm friend had awoken and was snaking across my leg (I was sittin on a stool she was standin) her hand finds it and she starts freakin out or whatever OMG that kinda stuff . Little did I know her MOTHER happened to be there so she calls HER OVER to show her the bulge runnin across my thigh

That’s just a few of the reactions I have gotten Which as you can tell really turns me on but that’s not the point and in no way am I tryin to brag believe me.

So if I were to base my theory of how much girls care about size off of this one view you would think they care a great deal. And that if you have a huge **** girls will bang you just because of that. Well that is not true so I really wanted to find out where it factored in.

Now ive changed my opinion several times based off finding new and different info and decided to write this because well actually I’m bored at work lol

Most polls say Women don’t care or only to a small degree about size. I think this is true in the grand scheme of things but in that context If you were to ask a guy how important is having the woman he marries have large breasts the results would be about the same. When compared to How do they treat me are they Financially secure will they be faithful a physical attribute doesn’t hold much weight.

That being said If you were to ask a woman to build her perfect mate from scratch her “fantasy” man if you will. I don’t believe she is going to say Handsome, rich, hot body and Average endowment. Most likely she would say large about 8” to go with that package.

I honestly think guys **** and girls boobs equal out a girl having small boobs is not gonna rule her out as a mate. Just like a guy havin an avg or small ****.It Isn’t going to rule him out as a mate.

Also think about it in this way most girls say size doesn’t matter….. Well by size surveys most guys are avg to small so this makes sense. In almost every experience myself or others when a girl is dating a guy with a large one shes all SIZE MATTERS!! But when she’s dating a small or avg guy it quickly turns to Size doesn’t matter.

So I guess my final synopsis is Size isn’t a make or break issue in the context of love and relationships but peel that stuff back and I think Innately girls would prefer and fantasize about a large one. But since MOST girls think relationship then sex as opposed to guys who think sex then sex. It is nothing to worry about for a guy who is small or avg.

Hope I don’t offend anybody but Its something I always wondered about and figured this would be the perfect place for it Sorry if its chaoticly written had to have the mouse ready in case the boss walked by ; ) Feel free to comment

2. D_Fiona_Farvel

D_Fiona_Farvel Account Disabled

That was like a biography. :)
    For me, size is a nice bonus. A bigger dick is not enough to attract or keep me interested, but attached to the right man, can be an amazing thing.

3. viking1

Gold Member

Size does matter...

4. Big Del

Gold Member

It clearly matters to some women (and men!) and not to others

My suspicion is that given this is LPSG it might matter more to those members here than elsewhere.

My experience is that a good sized cock can is a great thing to have.

Some women say it doesnt matter to pacify partners who are not so well endowed, or they believe it is the right thing to say. To many other women size really does matter greatly

5. SexandCandy

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    It's not the end all be all in a man, but it's important... kind of like, well, if you know your sex life is rockin... and everything else is too... then that's a good thing.

I've only had that once... sigh... :::wipe a tear::: maybe again!!! :)

I guess for me, I like a guy who's gonna fill me up. I'm 5'10", and I just seem to have better sex when a guy's a little larger than average (at the least)... But then again, I like more man all around... not just penis size. Tall, built... etc... hung. LOL!

I will say that some men who were not as well endowed as I would have originally liked, have performed some fairly amazing tasks with their members... so ... I guess it's not all bad, right? :)

6. THEDUDER

THEDUDER New Member

"I have done a lot of research on my personal experience, online, and girls that were my friends. "

the online part made me realize i shouldn't read the rest of your post

7. THEDUDER

THEDUDER New Member

for the last time the reason you are a virgin and poor is because you are a miserable person to be around

8. ManlyBanisters

Gold Member

You know, I wish you'd quit pansying around the issues and just talk straight for once!! :rolleyes::tongue:

9. B_eddierose

B_eddierose New Member

Yea sorry bout the length of it the Ritlin was kickin in at work lmao

10. viking1

Gold Member

I wouldn't trade places with you, if it came with a million dollars. I have no desire to be a troll...

Draft saved Draft deleted