Girls and Size

007baby

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oh guys you really do think we girls are stupid don't you? :rolleyes:

Have you ever considered we DO know how to read a ruler but we are even better at stroking your ego's. Seriously, you (straight) guys are dealing with 1 cock, your own but how many do we deal with in a life time. Give us some credit would you

No doubt about it... you deserve credit... but I think the mod and I were both reffering primarily too the younger less experienced girls/peers of ours... I'm 23 with less than a handful of partners so far... I don't doubt the older I get the more likely I am to encounter an experienced woman who knows how to appreciate... although I can def say my ex is now capable of judging size very well... but anyways... point taken Madam :wink:

rojji

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Man I've gotten all kinds of comments on my size before! I had a girl who thought I was huge when I was in high school, then the next girl said I was small. I was so confused all through my teenage years but now I realize where I stand.

A girlfriend of mine put it the best, "Well there's small and then there's huge. Everything else kind of falls in between there and works just fine." She said 8" was huge because she KNEW how big 8 really was.

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
It also depends if you guys mean judging from a picture or in the flesh?
It is entirely impossible to judge correctly from a picture, even if there is something to reference the size from as there is so many variables that can alter the outcome. But if a girl has a hold of your cock and still cant get a good estimate of size then she is very inexperienced.

For me i know the size of my hands so i am pretty good at judging. For eaxmple i know i can snuggly hold a 5 inch girth and almost 5 inches before any starts poking out the top

D_Hyacinth Harrytwat

Account Disabled
Media
I'm 7", maybe 7.25" at my hardest and pushing 6" girth. I sent my GF a pic of my cock last night to tease her while she was having a girls night out at the bar. Her GFs got a hold of her phone and saw the pic and said that my cock had to be fake, that it looked huge. I had my hand around it too, so there's some reference to scale in it. Anyways, she was eventually able to convince them that it was real. :tongue:

I'm 5'9" and close to 140lbs, so it does look bigger on me than someone taller and heavier than me.

And I remember my friend seeing one of your pics on here for the first time. If I'm not mistaken, she said: "HOLY JESUS HELL!"

buck_naked

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
ive never understood why someone would lie about their size, especially when its so easy to prove you wrong. ive told people my size before and they seemed very surprised that i said it wasnt much bigger. after measuring me they realized just how big 8 inches really is

Incocknito

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My friend used to walk around saying he was 9.5" but in recent years its been revised down to 8". Maybe in another year it will shrink to 7", who knows?

Girls just have no idea of size. I remember I told one woman a long time ago that my cock was 6" around. She said it must be like a tree...she actually meant the base of a tree. Maybe scaled, but not actual size.

When a girl says "how big is it" and I tell her and she says "is that it? I thought it was at least 9" then you know she's been lied to.

I don't mind guys lying because it makes my cock seem that much bigger / better.

Also sometimes its a revelation for some girls. For instance, after they've had sex with me they'll say 'I met a guy who said he was 7" but he was lying, it was nowhere near, and it was soooo thin'.

So eventually I think the liars get their comeuppance.

Last edited:

hud01

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I have never understood lying about your size. The expression on the girl's face when you enter her will tell you and her how big and how good a lover you are.

The only girl who I ever told how big I was, when she asked, had it confirmed when later in our relationship we measured.

ssongs

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I had a roommate once who thought his dick was so huge because some girl said it was. I think the story goes that he was drunk or high and said, "Hey look at my penis!" and pulled it out. Upon remember the incident later, one of our female friends said, "Yeah, it was pretty big from what I remembered." After that my roommate totally couldn't stop talking about his dick. He'd use it as a point of reference when measuring something. He's say, "Whoa that's a huge pizza! It's bigger than my dick!" But one day when we were BBQing I put some jumbo hotdogs on the grill and he said the same thing. And the hotdogs were less than 7"! So that right there meant he was full of shit. Some guys really let it go to their head.

alysen6

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This is a good post, because I think unless a girl really gets in the habit of measuring, she really can't have a good reference point. I like to measure every guy I'm with just so I don't misremember someone's size based on his statue and body size. It's an easy mistake to make.

For that reason I can understand why a lot of guys get the wrong idea of how they stack up against the average, if girls tell them they are HUGE when they are only a bit bigger than normal. I don't mind a guy bragging about being big if he's really big, but it sucks if he's been built up to think he's bigger than he should.

Aly

apirlo17

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Seriously man... it sucks!!! I mean, I remember being 6.5 inches non-bone pressed when I was 14 and leaner, and girls thought it was HUGE... and considering my peers at that age it was def above average but... you're right most girls don't know what they're talking about... plus there's the whole body proportion perception factor to consider. A guy who is 5'8 and 155lbs sporting a 30 inch waist and 7.25x5.5 cock will look more impressive and "bigger" than a 6'1 240 lb linebacker sporting a 36-38 inch waist and 7.75x5.75 incher... people don't KNOW this stuff!!!! It irks me!!! Ugh... ok, I'm fine now. :)

Peace!

FIRST OF ALL GREAT THREAD!!
this dude is making perfect sense but check this, since we're talking bout estimation and this guy raised a point that the person's body could make it look bigger or smaller, how big would you ''estimate'' that i was? i took this pic specifically for this...i'm 6' 5'' with a 34/35 inch waist and size 14.5 feet and i got a lil hair at the base (shaving also makes it look bigger!!) holla back
http://www.lpsg.org/gallery/showphoto.php/photo/175872/cat/500/ppuser/87071
P.S. i hav'nt gone around tellin nobody that i was this or that..i dont say nothin bout my dick like them 15 inch wannabe's..lol

Cuban

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
next time I will just lie... tell the girls it is actually 5.5-6 inches. :) and that you measured it!